╌>

America's Best Large Employers

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  robert-in-ohio  •  8 years ago  •  3 comments

America's Best Large Employers

Which companies are offering America's employees the very best situations? Statista and Forbes decided to find out by asking 30,000 American workers at large U.S. companies, nonprofit institutions, government agencies, and U.S. divisions of multinationals this question: how likely would they be to recommend their employer to someone else on a scale of 0-10? Their answers helped formulate America's Best Employers 2016 .

Large companies with over 5,000 employees formed a crucial aspect of the research. Marathon Petroleum is America's Best Large Employer this year, scoring 9.58 out of 10. The Findlay, Ohio based company has an excellent reputation among its employees due to numerous perks as well as a good work life balance and pay. Silicon Valley companies are legendary for their innovative working atmosphere and generous benefits, so it comes as no surprise that Google is in second position, scoring 9.54. Costco came close behind, scoring 9.50 out of 10.

Infographic: America's Best Large Employers | Statista

https://www.statista.com/chart/4537/americas-best-large-employers/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   seeder  Robert in Ohio    8 years ago

The best employers in the U.S. according to the employees.

No real surprises on the list, as I have heard good things over the years about the majority of these employers.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

My brother in law just retired from Costco. His second retirement after spending 20 years in the Army. He was very pleased with Costco as an employer and had a lot of good things to say about it.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   seeder  Robert in Ohio  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Appreciate the feedback

We have Sam's Club around here but I think there is a Costco down near Cleveland somewhere