╌>

Let’s All Point And Laugh At The Stupid Ugly Trump-Pence Logo!

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  looser-too  •  8 years ago  •  27 comments

Let’s All Point And Laugh At The Stupid Ugly Trump-Pence Logo!

It's actually really irritating, no matter how it's packaged

One thing Donald Trump always seemed to understand was branding — getting the Trump name in gold on every goddamned flat surface available. Very classy. Even those stupid “Make America Great Again” hats are strangely iconic, no matter that they’re destined to be as ubiquitous at yard sales in 2017 as Bigmouth Billy Bass singing fish plaques. But this logo for the TrumPence campaign?

trump pence logo

It’s just fucking ridiculous. Happily, the internet makes ridicule easy! The shaft of the T penetrating the hole in the P — it almost seemed to make people think maybe the logo was suggesting something. And of course it is: Donald Trump is clearly the top, and Mike Pence the bottom. The Tweetosphere was quick to reply, because it’s Friday and the news has been terrible and we are all desperate to laugh at something incredibly tacky. First up, the greatest retired Congressman tweeting today, John Dingell , who was blessed by his parents with a name that made him an expert on a suggestive jokes:

It's actually really irritating, no matter how it's packaged

Erick Erickson found the logo vaguely suggestive not of sexxytime, but of neo-Nazis, which is kind of silly, since the candidate himself takes care of that:

Erickson TP

Ubiquitous internet artgoofster darth™ made the inevitable gif, because that is how he rolls:

darth trump logo

A further benefit of this version: It reminds us that Trump will do for America what he did for students of Trump University.

Vox trump tweets

And one from the Hill…

hill trump logo

And then there were suggestions for anything that looked less silly:

trump logo replacement

Our favorite of the bunch:

Cornholio TP

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Wonkette is the best.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming     8 years ago

The great pretender256

256        the wannabe...........

256 And as we can see  the past 25 years of life has NOT been kind to ole Cornholio,  this is the look he makes when he FINALLY gets a TEEPEE rammed UP his BUNGHOLE..........

Fini, Fini, Fini,........ That's all folks...........

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    8 years ago

Any honest person has to admit, it's godawful ugly.

Also it does look like the T is fucking the P, which is appropriate.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

Just out of curiosity, is this real?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

I don't know if the motion is real, but the sentiment certainly is.

Pence's political career is now officially over. He has Trump stink all over him, like slime.

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
link   Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Randy   8 years ago

it is , its hideous  like jake from state farm sounds.....

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Mark in Wyoming   8 years ago

Perfect description!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

TP, toilet paper a fitting symbol for the ''team''.....

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

That's not going to pull in the southern voters like these campaign buttons did. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

I know I'm going against the grain here, and in NO way do I want to see Trump become POTUS, but I think the logo is pretty neat.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

I know I'm going against the grain here, and in NO way do I want to see Trump become POTUS, but I think the logo is pretty neat.

I don't know if you're going against the grain so much here Buzz.  If you only read articles from NT, Raw Story, Wonkette, the media in general, any other group of people, countries, corporations, high end brass presently in the administration and others who expect to be paid back for all the money and positions they have benefited by Hillary being Secretary of State and Bill Clinton helping billionaires gain acceptance to lucrative business opportunities after donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, you wouldn't be going against the grain at all.

But I don't think you will have to worry too much since this will probably be the president come November.

Banana Republic of the USA Hillary Clinton.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  sixpick   8 years ago

I think a lot of people who actually support Trump were wondering what the hell that thing was.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

I agree. There's absolutely nothing wrong with his logo and he could have left it like it was.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Logo dropped after only one day, following massive ridicule...  Story HERE ...  So, it WAS real, but will soon be changed!

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   Robert in Ohio    8 years ago

And I thought T P (toilet paper) was appropriate for what was needed to clean up the mess in Washington

Wink

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    8 years ago

image.jpeg

You won't have the Trump-Pence logo to kick around anymore!

It has been completely scrubbed from the Trump campaign website. You don’t see it on the homepage, nor on anything in the store — nowhere. It was up briefly at the top of the Donate page, but at some point in the middle of the night, they swapped it out for this:

image.jpeg

This will likely go down in history as one of the greatest graphic design flubs of all time.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

I think Trump based his VP choice on who had the most fuckable last initial.  Palin was a close second.  Gingrich would be a little sloppy, maybe even painful.  It also explains why the family name was changed from Drumpf to Trump.  Nobody's going to fuck Donald Drumpf ... er Trump.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   8 years ago

Nobody's going to fuck Donald Drumpf ... er Trump.

That's what Bill said about Hillary . . . or at least said he won't do it.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

A liar's logo.

Image result for clinton logo funny