╌>

The Hallmark Channel Kitten Summer Games

Category:  Pets & Animals

Via:  community  •  8 years ago  •  16 comments

The Hallmark Channel Kitten Summer Games

OK, OK, I admit that I am a dog person first and foremost. However that is not to say that should I find myself alone sometime in my older years (my wife doesn't like cats) and I find myself alone in an apartment that only allows cats that I might end up with a Black kitten to raise and to keep me company. Plus to give me something to complain about with vet bills, food, toys and cleaning the litter box. Still somehow I think I would survive as a kitten/cat owner and be quite happy! :-)

That said I am planning on getting a free preview of some fabulous kittens in this year's Hallmark Channel Kitten Summer games! As a long time Puppy Bowl fan (I always watch it!) I am really looking forward to seeing what the kittens can do in their version of the Olympics. It's August 5th at 8PM eastern, so don't miss it! Cat fan or not there is nothing like watching kittens play/compete in games to make your day and bring a smile to your face!

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/kitten-summer-games

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    8 years ago

If you don't love puppies/dogs or kittens/cats, then you were born missing a part of your soul. I would never knowingly have any kind of dealings with someone who does not love animals. There is just no way that you can ever trust them about anything! Avoid them like the plague!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

In addition to my two dogs, we have a resident groundhog named Rocky. A resident armadillo named Amos. Two red foxes named Alfonse and Gaston...All live on our property, and are considered part of the family.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

They are family. I don't know how I could have survived losing Harry as well as I did (even though I was a mess) without my other two dogs, Sally and Molly.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

I love all animals of good temperament, which means I don't like animals either I or my friends have to be cautious around.  The last cat I had we named Precious.  When Precious passed away I didn't get another pet.  These days I would be doing a cat or dog an injustice having to leave them alone for so long at a time, so I'm waiting for the time when I can be there for them to obtain another one.

They're like little children who never grow up.  In their younger years they run and play just like we did as children and in their latter years they suffer the same things we suffer as older adults, but they are always there for you it seems to give you a sort of comfort you can not get anywhere else.

Good morning

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  sixpick   8 years ago

Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty, Six. I know that you really loved her. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  sixpick   8 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss too SIX. Nothing can replaced a lost beloved cat or dog, but having another one eventually does help. I am lucky that I have two other Shih-Tzus who are helping me pass losing Harry.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  sixpick   8 years ago

OH, Six!  I'm so sorry to learn of the loss of your kitty!  We love them so much-- and they are such a support and comfort to us!  You are in my prayers!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

OMG how adorable! I have to agree with you all, that anyone who doesn't like kittens/dogs are not to be trusted and are soulless. I watched the video and my heart melted. They are just too cute! 

Randy
Sophomore Participates

OK, so this is about kittens, but as I said I am a dog person. So I just had to include a picture from one of my nephews Facebook page.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Randy   8 years ago

LOL, now that's one bad boy.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

I have been owned by Yorkies before and they refuse to believe they are small dogs and instead act like the biggest. baddest dogs on the block. I bow to you

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

What a cutie!!!

I'm a cat and a dog person!  I need them both!  winking

Randy
Sophomore Participates

I am really looking forward to seeing what the kittens can do in their version of the Olympics. It's August 5th at 8PM eastern, so don't miss it!

Just a reminder, it's on Friday at 8PM! I plan on watching!