╌>

What do Kids do in the summer in the Music capital?

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  release-the-kraken  •  8 years ago  •  18 comments

What do Kids do in the summer in the Music capital?

They form a band, work on a set list and play a show!

My youngest is the kid wearing his signature Kill the Kardashians t-shirt on left stage playing guitar. The Bass player lives with us and I consider him mine because I am the only adult in his life. I have a soft spot for homeless kids that can play the bass. He is eating all the groceries in the house and I am excited that he finally got a job and starts this next week. 

None of the kids shave yet not because they don't have to but because they are all trying to grow beards. Haircuts are out of the question. The lead singer was put on notice, stop getting hair cuts. Their passion for fashion is easy on the pocketbook. Want new shoes? "No!"

They played this show last month and the show landed them a life line for another gig which they played. 

Here it is, Dead Roach!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

They really rock! I am quite impressed with how professional they sound. They are ready for prime time. 

Two thumbs up! thumbs up

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

I'm really sorry I can't open the YouTube to hear and see them. Can you at least post a photo of the band?

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

Wow........just wow.  I'm so impressed.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I am so excited for them!!!!!!!!!!

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

VERY GOOD!!!

Doesn't sound like I would imagine "Peace Sells" though. LOL

But they are really tight.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

I didn't see BF was uploading the video.  I also downloaded the first one as well, converted it to a little less quality and uploaded it here.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

Amazing sounds great. The sky is the limit. 

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

They sound wonderful!  Very professional!  i wish them the best of luck, and look forward to hearing them again!

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

I know.  I'm so excited.  I'm hoping to get a VP pass when they hit it big.  :0)

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Sounds like fun!!!

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    8 years ago

They should get a blonde woman to sing their vocals ... oops that's already been done !