╌>

Leaving for awhile.

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  community  •  8 years ago  •  13 comments

Leaving for awhile.

I screwed up, again. This time on the thread of Hillary refusing the endorsement of the FOP. It seems it's become a daily occurrence with me and I am embarrassing myself and the site, both of which are very very painful to me. I plan on stop posting  both as a moderator and a member until such time as my own mental heath is good enough to return. I am truly sorry for those that have posted honest responses and that I have posted unknowingly dis-honest responses, some of which have led other to follow up supporting my wrong posts. Mental illness is a real bitch I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy) and right now mine is out of control. My Psychiatrist is trying hard to re-balance my meds and myself, but re-balancing is like standing on a beach ball, you re constantly tipping one way or another and sometimes you fall off altogether. It may take weeks or months.

Again I apologize to those I have insulted unknowingly and for embarrassing myself here.

Randy

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    8 years ago

I will try to be back as soon as I can...

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Randy   8 years ago

Good luck and come back.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    8 years ago

Maybe Tom Cruise was right ?

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

Randy - I enjoy your participation and your feedback on my seeds.  I understand if you need to take a break.  Take care and return when you're ready and if you're ready to return tomorrow then all the better.  :0)

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Randy, take care and some back soon.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

The nominal contingent of NT atheists kindly asks you to reconsider.  You're still atheist, so you can't be that mentally unbalanced.  waving

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Randy, my friend, if you need anything, let me know!  You are someone I admire a LOT, and will miss you until you come back!  Please pop back in and say "hey" once in a while, ok?

I haven't noticed that you have embarrassed yourself, and I certainly don't feel that you have embarrassed the site.  Most of us here seem to be immune from embarrassment.

MUCH love to you! 

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    8 years ago

Hey Cali Bro - we don't always agree - which is a good thing.

I enjoy "debating" with you 'cause you bring out sides I don't look at and I respect your thoughts.

Noli nothi permittere te terere - never let the bastards wear you down - you're better than they are.

Please come back soon - you will be and are missed.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  1stwarrior   8 years ago

+1

Don't stay away for too long brother, there aren't enough sensible liberals on the site already.....

(we cannot afford to have another go away)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Randy, don't let the bastards get you down. I've been the target of some of the things you said, but I understood the reason, and told you so. You're still my friend no matter what.