╌>

HAARP Mystery Over At Last

Category:  Health, Science & Technology

Via:  larry-crehore  •  8 years ago  •  21 comments

HAARP Mystery Over At Last

Long the subject of dark rumors over the past years that even drew the attention of a special investigation by Jesse Ventura is set to throw open the gates this Saturday allowing the general public access to the site.

This is a unique opportunity for the general public to learn about the scientific mission and research at the Gakona facility, which was transferred last year from the U.S. Air Force to UAF. The site was transferred to the University of Alaska Fairbanks who will now manage the site.

UAF officials are looking for a high turnout in the hopes that people will be able to see the actual science of it. "We hope to show people that it is not capable of mind control and not capable of weather control and all the other things it's been accused of" said Sue Mitchell, spokesperson for UAF's Geophysical Institute, which operates the facility.

http://www.adn.com/alaska-news/science/2016/08/24/haarps-new-owner-holds-open-house-to-prove-facility-is-not-capable-of-mind-control/

http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

http://www.gi.alaska.edu/haarp-0

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

There goes another conspiracy...

Hopefully people will learn the real reason for the existence of the facility.

Good article, Larry.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    8 years ago

Interesting article and I would love to visit the site sometime!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

Very cool article Larry. That has always been one of 3 mysterious spots I wanted to see. The other two being Plum Island (like zero chance of that ever happening) and of course Area 54. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

I'm sure Area 51 would disappoint you...

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

I'm sure Area 51 would disappoint you...

Most people don't know the truth about Area 51.

"People are saying" that a while back a Martian flying saucer crashed landed in the desert, right next to Highway 61. The Highway Patrol rushed to the area-- and to their amazement, there were survivors! These Martian folk are secretly being kept in area 51. The CIA & the Illuminati have a breeding programme there-- yes, they plan to use hordes of Martians...for a sinister purpose in the not to distant future!

How can I be sure these facts are true? Well, its because I read it on the Internet! ("Everyone knows" that people are not allowed to lie on the Internet)

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    8 years ago
(deleted)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Nowhere Man   8 years ago

LOL NWM, I meant to write 51... 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

Very interesting article.  

Larry Crehore
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Larry Crehore    8 years ago

The minute a government puts a fence and a gate around a site this remote and this large the speculation begins. The longer those fences and gates deny public access the more wild that speculation becomes. I find it amazing what the public is willing to believe with little to no concrete information to base those beliefs on.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  Larry Crehore   8 years ago

I find it amazing what the public is willing to believe with little to no concrete information to base those beliefs on.

I think you're right.

And it seems there is a certain type of person, a certain "personality type" who sees so many things as a conspiracy. (I wonder if any psychologist has done research as to what types of personalities are prone to this sort of paranoia?)

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Krishna   8 years ago

Uneducated ones.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

Thanks Larry for the article.  It would be fantastic to see this, but I'll just have to see it on TV or YouTube.

Larry Crehore
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Larry Crehore    8 years ago

HAARP Open House Flyer

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    8 years ago

"We hope to show people that it is not capable of mind control and not capable of weather control and all the other things it's been accused of" said Sue Mitchell, spokesperson for UAF's Geophysical Institute, which operates the facility.

Given the "birthers," "deathers" and many/most of the FP articles and comments, I speculate that "mind control" and the many willing dupes among Boobus americana who have fallen victim to its powers, is evidence enough that it's real enough and plays a key role in life and religion and politics.

The first verifiable reference to "The Dumbing of America" came in c. 1837 from Ralf Waldo Emerson … and as a nation and a planet, the species (or is that "feces") known as Homo sapiens has certainly lived up (or down) to the phenomenon.