╌>

It Is With Great Sadness for Our Ambivalent...

Category:  Other

Via:  community  •  8 years ago  •  28 comments

It Is With Great Sadness for Our Ambivalent...

It is with great sadness, that I have to share with our NewsTalkers family, that Ambivalent, better known to her friends as Ambie, has lost her dearly loved husband Jim. They were at a funeral when he accidentally choked on some food and passed away before anyone could help. it happened too quickly before anyone could react.  Jim had only retired a month ago and they were both looking forward to spending their golden years together. He was a wonderful husband and the joy of her life. He was kind and good and will be missed terribly by all who loved him. 

Ambie will be taking a break from the site to deal with all that one goes through when something so sudden and life altering happens to them. She asked me to write this for her because she wanted her friends to know about her loss and her absence. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    8 years ago

My deepest condolences Ambie. I am so so sorry and am heartbroken for you. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

I too feel horrible. Best wishes to her and the family. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Many of us are now in the sunset of our lives. Each loss establishes again our vulnerability. Ambi's loss is our loss because as John Donne wrote in his Meditation XVII we are all connected and when one of us walks on, we all lose a little.  Be strong, Ambi, and please accept our condolences upon your loss. 

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2    8 years ago

Dearest Ambi, I can't believe I woke up to this today and can only imagine what you must feel right now. My dear friend, please know that I, along with your other friends, have you close to me in my thoughts and am shocked by your loss. My deeply felt condolences to you and your family at this very sad time. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    8 years ago

I am deeply saddened by your loss Ambi. 

42024c.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

I am very sorry to hear the news ambiv, I am deeply saddened by your loss.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    8 years ago

Ouch Ambi - Ouch.  You have our strength, honor, love and respect flowing to you and your family.  I know it may sound petty and small, but we are here for you and respect your wishes.

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon    8 years ago

Ambi.... I am saddened to hear of your loss. Know there are many people here that feel the same way. We are all here for you. God bless you dear lady.

Larry Crehore
Freshman Silent
link   Larry Crehore    8 years ago

Very sorry to hear the news ambiv, I am saddened by your loss.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Ambi, my thoughts and prayers are with you-- and will be with you in the days to come.  I know you are heartbroken, and I'm so very sad for you!

What can I do to help?  Anything?  Know that I am with you in my heart, and you are welcome and wanted to call any time.  I tried to call this morning and left you a message.  

Words of condolence seem so inadequate in times of great tragedy.  I know you will survive this horrible event, and that you are a strong, wonderful woman, who will come to terms with your grief and loss.  All of us here love you and care about you!

Enoch
Masters Quiet
link   Enoch    8 years ago

Dear Friend Ambivalent: Mrs. E. and I are greatly saddened by the untimely lo0ss of your beloved husband and life partner Jim.

My private email is available though Perrie.

Never hesitate to contact me now and going forward for any comfort, or such other assistance as you wish and I can provide

Birkat Ha Kohanim (Exodus 6 24-26)

"May the L-rd bless you can keep you. Make His Face shine upon you and be gracious unto you. And grant you peace".

These words are for you, your family and the loving memory of your dear soul mate Jim.

Enoch.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    8 years ago

Ambie, you have my deepest condolences as well.  They may come from a different place, but they are equally strong.  Enormous sorrow knows no boundaries.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

Ambie, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear husband.  I  know no words any of us can say to satisfy ourselves that we have said or done enough to ease your pain at this time.  Just know each of us have you and your family in our hearts.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    8 years ago

Ambi, My prayers are with you my dear, I'm sure he will be with you always....

TTGA
Professor Silent
link   TTGA    8 years ago

Ambi,

We are all with you at any time that you need us.  You have only to turn on the computer and we will be there to care for you.  Both you and Jim are our friends and fellow members and will never be forgotten.

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   Nona62    8 years ago

Ambi, know that I am thinking and praying for you to have the strength to cope as best you can with this tragedy that you are facing. Call me any time if you feel the need to talk ....PLEASE!!  I am here for you as you were for me when Mr. Nona was so ill.   (( Ambi ♥♥))     Love and Peace be with you and yours......

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    8 years ago

Ambi, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

My condolences to you and your family.  I am truly sorry for your loss.

Jonathan P
Sophomore Silent
link   Jonathan P    8 years ago

I am very sorry for your loss. My his memory be a blessing to those that knew and loved him.

KatPen
Freshman Silent
link   KatPen    8 years ago

Oh, Ambi, I am so sorry!  Prayers for comfort and strength and peace.  

Tex Stankley
Freshman Silent
link   Tex Stankley    8 years ago

I have been long gone a wandering.   Very sad news to hear upon a return to this site. 

Ambiv, I am so sorry to hear this news.  Requiescat in Pace.  

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    8 years ago

I was shocked and saddened when Perrie told me about this. My most honest and sincere condolences. There really are no proper words that can ease one's pain at a time like this, but I hope you'll take mine to heart anyway.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago