╌>

Trump Says Uncircumcised Men are Un-American and Smell Bad

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  kavika  •  8 years ago  •  25 comments

Donald-Trump-Hands-on-Head-Sized

ATLANTA — Just one day after the NY Times said Donald Trump was “running out of people to slander”, the GOP presidential frontrunner hit below the belt at a new target.

Men who still have their entire foreskins.

“True-blue, patriotic American men walk with…you know…a certain swagger. They’re proud to be circumcised,” Trump told a crowd of enthusiastic supporters in a sudden shift from the topics he had been talking about — Muslims , Mexicans , and handicapped journalists .

donald-Trump-finger-Sized

“I mean look. I happen to know that President Obama is not circumcised — I saw it with my own eyes,” said Trump as he continued his campaign to “Make America Great Again”.

“So what’s that tell you about our President? It just doesn’t sit right for the Commander in Chief to be uncircumcised.”

“I have an incredible memory and I remember reading about all these foreigners who are uncircumcised and how that makes them shifty and dangerous. And that same article talked about the body odor that uncut men have — if you’ve ever gotten a whiff of it at a market or getting on an elevator say, you know that’s not the way America smells.”

Circumcision-United-States-by-State-Sized

Trump’s comments received enthusiastic support from the Georgia crowd but news reporters were stunned with CNN’s Anderson Cooper seen laughing nervously on air and asking repeatedly, “Did he just say that?”

‘The Donald’, as Trump refers to himself, has been under increasing criticism of late for his attacks on foreigners, people who look like foreigners, people who might have once been foreigners, and anyone who says he is a bigot .

“Look. I get hundreds of tweets every day from Americans saying how frustrating it is working with uncircumcised co-workers who take a break every few hours to wipe their gear down with a soggy tea bag,” said Trump.

Donald-Trump-Bald-Eagle-Sized

“That’s not helping our American workforce be more productive. I give an afternoon off with pay to any of my employees who want to go and get de-flapped…that’s what young kids call it these day.”

“That’s the kind of leadership America needs right now!”

Trump (69) refused to answer ‘Meet the Press’ host Chuck Todd’s question if he himself is circumcised but Todd admitted on air that he was glad Trump did not answer.

“From his comments, you’ve got to presume Mr. Trump is circumcised. I…ummm…I apologize to all our viewers for the image that just brought into your heads,” said Todd.

Sue Dunum
Reportering for The Lapine

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika     8 years ago

Indeed this is a health crisis. Rest assured that Trump can ''fix'' the problem.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika     8 years ago

''Having no idea what i wanted to for a living my parents made the right decision leaving a career in erotic acting open as a possibility.''

We only have your word for that, not very convincing...

Mandatory weenie inspections are being held throughout Texas...You will attend or else.

the ''else'' is too horrible to mention on NT.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

Sounds good here is what the Mayo clinic is saying. 

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) says the benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. However, the AAP doesn't recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns. The AAP leaves the circumcision decision up to parents — and supports use of anesthetics for infants who have the procedure.

Circumcision might have various health benefits, including:

• Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections.Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
  • Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
  • Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Dean, according to the map Colorado is an ''iffy'' zone.

I think you delivering a ''public service'' message to the masses might have an impact.

Tex Stankley
Freshman Silent
link   Tex Stankley    8 years ago

What a Dick!

Sorry.  Couldn't hep myself. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Tex Stankley   8 years ago

I've been waiting for someone to say that....

You win the prize Tex. I'm not sure what the prize is but you still win it.

Tex Stankley
Freshman Silent
link   Tex Stankley  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

As long as it is not a Trump dick pic or the equivalent from the other side of the aisle, I'm good to go.  Might be the first dang prize I ever received!  

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Tex Stankley   8 years ago

There you go, Tex.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

Trump Says Uncircumcised Men Are Un-American And Smell Bad

Curious to know where Trump thinks they "smell" bad and how Trump knows this.  I can only connect the dots since the article is referring to "uncircumcised" men.  

Further, in reading some of the comments before me, it seems like things may come to a head between some members........  

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Trump knows all, just ask him Pj.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Here's what "coming to a head" means in some circles :

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

I guess, in addition to racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, and islamophobic, we need to add the terrn "scentophobic'.

I'm going to file his statements under the giant banner of "Who cares?"  Obviously Trump is overly preoccupied with his own penis, and how wonderful it is.  What's next?  Running around the stage, peeing on every thing to "mark" his territory?

What trash.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   seeder  Kavika   replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

LMAO, too funny Dower.