╌>

Drudge Blasts Hillary Lesbian Sex Story Out to Entire Internet… Pays Off Threat He Made Saturday

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  27 comments

Drudge Blasts Hillary Lesbian Sex Story Out to Entire Internet… Pays Off Threat He Made Saturday
Advertisement - story continues below

Over the weekend, Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report sent out a rather rare and quite cryptic tweet announcing the impending release of a “sex stuff”-related bombshell story that would likely prove damaging to the presidential campaign of Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton.

This was most likely in response to the “outraged” liberal media’s pile-on of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump over leaked audio from over a decade ago that revealed Trump engaging in some notably crude “locker room talk” regarding his sexual exploits with willing women.

It now appears that Drudge lived up to the promise he made that a bombshell of hugely scandalous proportions would be dropping, as the top of his site‘s page was splashed today with a giant banner declaring, “Hillary’s Fixer Breaks Ranks: Arranged Sex Trysts For Her! With Men And Women.”

The linked headline led to a teaser article from the National Enquirer, a notoriously gossipy tabloid magazine that nevertheless has occasionally broken devastating stories on the political front. Just ask former Democrat Sen. John Edwards about the effect of an Enquirer investigation on his presidential hopes.

drudge-hillary-screencap

According to the Enquirer piece shared by Drudge, the tabloid will run a 9-page tell-all exposé from former President Bill and Hillary Clinton’s “fixer,” who reportedly provided proof that he had been employed by the Clintons for years.

20 Photos The Clinton Campaign Wants Destroyed
OtherBuzz
1 Weird Trick Wipes Away Teeth Stains
Fit Mom Daily
Ads by Revcontent
The teaser shared a snippet of the anonymous man’s recollection of arranging for Hillary to meet privately with an actress at a Hollywood movie studio, then secretly transporting them to a Beverley Hills hotel “for something presumably more sordid.”

The man also reportedly revealed no fewer than a dozen different scandalous incidents he had helped the Clintons cover up over the years he was in their employ, including Hillary Clinton’s secret plot to counterattack Bill Clinton’s mistress-slash-intern Monica Lewinsky, Hillary Clinton’s purported affair with Vince Foster, which reporters were “on the take” for the Clinton camp, the former president’s “seedy romp with hookers,” and other affairs conducted in the White House by the former president.

To be sure, just about everything that comes from the Enquirer must be taken with an entire shaker of salt, not just a grain, but if they truly do provide “24 years of documents, notes and journals” as they claim they will, there just may be some credence to the article.

It is deliciously ironic that this bombshell was dropped on the Clinton camp a mere day before the third and final presidential debate, remarkably similar to the way in which the media pounced on Trump’s “Access Hollywood” tape two days before the second debate.

Stay tuned as more comes out related to this story, as it is sure to get some play, judging by its salacious nature that a salivating media won’t be capable of ignoring — if past behavior is any indication.

Please share this on Facebook and Twitter so everyone can see what Matt Drudge and the National Enquirer just dropped on “enquiring minds” all across America. http://conservativetribune.com/drudge-hillary-lesbian-expose/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Hillary has been having affairs with men and with other women for decades.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Cool.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   8 years ago

Really?  Married people having affairs with both genders for decades is cool?  What is it about Bill or Hill that makes their affairs cool?  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Having Bill and Hillary back in the White House again is "cool" if you like the Maury Povich show. The two old nasty swingers can sit there with Maury until he says "the blood test results are in . . . when it comes to Chelsea, Bill you are NOT the father." And Bill can jump up and down saying "I knew that bitch was lying" and run out the door to find another 20 year old intern to stuff under his desk so she earn her knee pads."

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Maybe they could have a chair fight on the Jerry Springer show....

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Maybe they could have a chair fight on the Jerry Springer show....

Yeah, Bill and Webb Hubbell can throw chairs at Hillary.Happy

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Maybe she could throw at both fathers of her child. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

Maybe she could throw at both fathers of her child. 

Or they could throw the chair at each other with her still sitting in it.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Hillary has been having affairs with men and with other women for decades.

Comment removed for CoC violation [ph] I can't wait until this stupid election is over so I don't have to see your pathetic contributions on the front page. 

And by the way, you are mistaken if you think your continuing support of this type of sleazy campaign strategy is going to keep Hillary Clinton out of the White House.  In the mean-time, feel free to take every one of these trashy seeds Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   8 years ago

I'm sorry, Perrie.  Sometimes I say things I should only think.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   8 years ago

My thought is:  Who cares?  That's between Mr. and Mrs. Clinton.  

This is an old calumny that has been around for decades, with plenty of other female political figures.  Ho Hum.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   8 years ago

Sister Mary,

It's OK... sometimes we all do that :)

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

Two in one comment. Does that mean she only has one left before the suspension? 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   8 years ago

There is a good chance crooked Hillary will win. I think the number of takers overtook the makers around 2008. Our downward spiral is likely to continue but that doesn't mean we should give up the fight. If she gets in we can still look forward to the impeachment. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

As if any democrat senators would impeach her.  Even if they did, President Kaine anyone?  

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

Well how about that. All this time many of us thought Hillary was just a doormat for Bill to walk all over with his cheating ways. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    8 years ago

Bill and Hillary . . . two old nasty swingers. Who could have guessed? 

jennilee
Freshman Silent
link   jennilee  replied to  1ofmany   8 years ago

Ewww.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  jennilee   8 years ago

They must have had an "open" marriage from day one.  

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober  replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Historical "What Hillary problem" :

Hillary prob.jpg

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Petey Coober   8 years ago

No wonder Bill needed an outlet!  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent

No wonder Bill needed an outlet!  

Is that what Hillary puts on when Bill brings his girlfriend over for dinner?

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    8 years ago

A goodie.....more conservative Christian uplifting comments, so inspirational and forgiving.  Models of human compassion leading the way to show by example how to forgive.  Joining with those who offer up crude and lewd comments.  This is what must have been meant by "a match made in heaven".

I find your comments examples of why so many people aren't fooled by the "pretend" facade of good Christians.  Whatever you say or do to others I hope comes back to you ten fold at the gates of heaven or whatever gate you find yourselves standing before.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

" I hope comes back to you ten fold at the gates of heaven or whatever gate you find yourselves standing before."

Your hopes appear to be fueled with hated. I will pray for your sins. 

OK I'm done you are now forgiven. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Don't pray for me Dean, pray for yourself and the rest of your Christian buddies on this seed.  I've never claimed I was a soldier of Christ.