╌>

Hillary Abruptly Ends Press Conference When Confronted with Undercover Vids

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  8 years ago  •  14 comments

Hillary Abruptly Ends Press Conference When Confronted with Undercover Vids
Hillary Clinton abruptly ended a press conference aboard her plane after Wednesday night’s debate when the subject of James O’Keefe’s undercover videos came up.

“I know nothing about this,” she said. “I’m not — I can’t deal with every one of his conspiracy theories but I hope you all have something to eat and something to drink on the way back to New York. Thank you!”

Smiling behind her was campaign chair John Podesta, someone else who probably doesn’t want to have too many uncomfortable questions asked of him.

Three minutes earlier, Clinton told reporters she was happy the debates were over but lamented, “No more naps!”

Perhaps that can replace her slogan for the remainder of the campaign: No More Naps, No More Questions. http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/hillary-abruptly-ends-press-conference-when-confronted-undercover-vids

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    8 years ago

Hillary has no answers for the lies she tells or the laws her campaign breaks.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    8 years ago

Terrible thing for Hillary when reporters go off script and ask non-planted questions. If you watch the video of the "press conference" you can see why Andrea Mitchell is the model Clinton stooge.  She knows how to ask an incoherent softball question that Clinton's  press secretary gave to her seconds before like only a professional stooge can. 30 years of practice makes it look easy.   

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    8 years ago

Well when every interview is scripted for 20 years or so and suddenly someone goes off script it can really throw you for a loop.  LMAO!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Seems that Trump does the same...

Trump walks out on two Ohio television interviews.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

I didn't know this seed had anything to do with Trump.  It's about Clinton's cowardly behavior when confronted about her lawlessness and corruption.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51   8 years ago

Just being fair and balanced, XX...Have to show Trumps cowardly behavior when confronted with a question.

Twice, no less. So a he's a double coward.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

Ah, the old but he does it too defense.  Got it.  

Kavika
Professor Principal

Just being ''Fair and Balanced'' XX....I thought that was something that you were very into...Guess not..You'd rather avoid the truth...Figures.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

You can create your own seed about Trump failings.  That is a mere deflection here.  Not to mention that I'm not voting for him either.  

Kavika
Professor Principal

According to you your not voting for Clinton either, but you posted an article about her..

BTW, it isn't a deflection, since I was showing that Trump runs like a coward.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide

I'm not voting for either of them.  I still see Hillary as the greater evil of the two.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Deflection.