╌>

We should start a campaign to get liberals to arm themselves.

Category:  Other

Via:  pj  •  8 years ago  •  130 comments

We should start a campaign to get liberals to arm themselves.

We should start a campaign to get liberals to arm themselves.   ( self.liberalgunowners )

submitted 4 days ago by  throwaway27464829

Top of Form

Anyone feel the right is getting increasingly dangerous these days? People need to find means to defend themselves, especially members of groups that might be targets of victimization. We need to tell people to arm themselves, and tell people they know to arm themselves, and so on.

Bottom of Form

[–] pewpewn00b  

Top of Form

We need to start groups like:

The Muzzlelims

LGBT-PPQ

The Marxmen

In all seriousness, there are some groups like the Pink Pistols and Black Guns Matter that are making efforts in these areas.

Bottom of Form

[–] rcdenn  

Funny anecdote. My wife has always been generally anti-gun and only tolerated the few I have. We had a break in and a few incidents that caused her to at least consider the benefits of gun ownership, but she still was generally opposed. We found out we are having triplets right before the election. I had always said I would continually evaluate the calculus of risk vs. benefit of firearms ownership, especially when we have kids. Sometimes (like when someone in the home is suicidal) having guns in the home may not be the best idea. Anyway, knowing that I was going to have 3 kids at the same level of stupid all at once (plus their friends) I mentioned to my wife I was considering selling the guns. She stopped me and said, "Trump just got elected. Maybe we shouldn't rush any decisions." Obviously this was after the election. And she was dead serious.

Top of Form

TL:DR My wife is anti-gun. I mention selling guns due to having triplets. Wife tells me to reconsider since Trump got elected.

Bottom of Form

[–] puns_blazing  

Top of Form

I'm still largely doing this one person at a time, have been for years. So many of my liberal friends are offended by the very idea of guns. It requires some one-on-one real talk for them to stop seeing me as their enemy, much less convince them of the virtues of firearms.

Things have definitely changed with Trump's election however, people who would never have been receptive before to hearing me talk about guns are suddenly listening and paying attention.

The idea that we cede all the firearms to one side of the political aisle (and just trust that they don't go off the deep end) has always been a terrible idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/comments/5g8mt1/we_should_start_a_campaign_to_get_liberals_to_arm/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ    8 years ago

I ran across this blog and it resonated with me.  I had just called my father yesterday and told him that I needed to get my gun permit renewed and to also purchase a gun since I had gotten rid of mine so many years ago after leaving home.  To say my father was shocked by the topic of conversation is putting it mildly.  He then went into his spiel about the responsibilities of being a gun owner.....blah, blah, blah.  I would need to go back to the shooting range and learn how to clean the gun again.  I was like.....yep, I remember.  Then I asked him if he would go with me.  I could tell he was really into it and kinda excited to have a father/daughter upcoming project.  

He asked me why I decided to own a gun again and I simply said, Donald Trump and his supporters.  Being intelligent is no longer enough to stop ignorance.  It looks like the country is heading towards another civil war.     

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

Looking at it from afar, it's not the Trump supporters who are primed to start a civil war, it's the liberals/leftists/progressives who are working themselves up to do it. That's a truth if you and the article author are any indication. You're not a target, Pj, Trump is. If JFK could be assassinated, and Reagen but for Brady could have been, then Trump shouldn't leave his house.

The first Civil War was divided geographically, whereas the one you predict is divided ideologically. The only winners will be the armaments manufacturers. Everyone else will lose.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   8 years ago

No, you're wrong Buzz.  Trump supporters have been very clear that they don't value women, they don't believe in equal or civil or religious rights, education isn't important to them (that's been pretty clear....lol), only the rich should have healthcare, apparently SS is an entitlement and not something we've paid into all our working lives.   I find the character of Trump supporters wanting.   

I'm all for splitting the country up.  I can't see myself ever being united with Trump supporters.  It would be a betrayal against common decency.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

As I said, the first Civil War was divided generally geographically. How do you split the country up when the difference is ideological, and next door neighbours could be on different sides? Would it be split by States? The Disunited States of America? Retire the Stars and Stripes and come up with 2 different flags? But to be realistic, I can't believe there could possibly be a civil war. All that's going to happen is people will bitch for 4 years and then change things.

PJ
Masters Quiet

Maybe you're right but I'm still arming myself and I encourage others to do the same.  The racists and bigots and other unsavory elements of our society have taken over.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

When are we going to see your photos of Israel?

PJ
Masters Quiet

I was going to write something up about each location I visited but I just can't muster up the energy.  I'm in a funk right now.  I'll just post them tonight without comments or tags.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

"The racists and bigots and other unsavory elements of our society have taken over."

They took over 8 years ago. Maybe the healing can begin now that we've cast them out...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

"The racists and bigots and other unsavory elements of our society have taken over."

They took over 8 years ago.

rofl, you are really in a la la land

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

No, he's right.  All I see all over the various information sites is the left inciting and committing violent acts, tolerating illegal actions by people because they lost an election (on virtually all levels, BTW), which is really a repudiation of the ideals they (and you) hold dear.  So now, you should run out and get a gun?  Sounds more like you're looking for a fight than trying to protect yourself from one.  As to racists and bigots....the left needs to spend some long time reflecting in the mirror, along with a real sanity check.  No one has clean hands here.  Including the media that tells you what you should believe.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

"No, you're wrong Buzz.  Trump supporters have been very clear that they don't value women, they don't believe in equal or civil or religious rights..."

Sigh. More hysterical lies from the increasingly shrill left. The sky is falling!

Grow up.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

What makes you think that liberals don't own guns and know how to use them. When the rubber hit the road, don't think for a minute that the right is unique in the possession of weapons and the knowledge and will to use them to defend themselves.

BTW Spike there are plenty of stories of the right doing the same as the left.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    8 years ago

Of the five hindered that will be murdered this year in Chicago almost none of them will be conservatives. The ones pulling the trigger will not be Trump supporters. Liberals in high crime liberal cesspools darn well better arm themselves. When the shit hits the fan it will be in those liberal cesspools. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

Gangbangers don't vote Dean. 

PJ
Masters Quiet

It sounds like there are some on the right that are a bit unhappy that the left has decided to take a play from the right's playbook. 

The right has been increasingly hostile to anyone outside of their bubble for almost 8 years.  Now the left is going to have similar feelings for the next 4 - 8 years.  That makes us pretty ripe for a civil war. 

We don't like each other, we don't have the same moral compass and we don't want to live by the same rules.  It only seems logical for us to part ways.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Tell me about it when the black liberals took over Detroit and turned it into a crime riddled wasteland it forced my family to pack their bags and separate. Best thing they could have done. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty   8 years ago

See, now we're getting somewhere.   We should join forces if for nothing else but to start a petition to abolish the United States. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

We've been fighting for your right to carry all along. It's your own you will be fighting to keep the freedom to carry that gun. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    8 years ago

Four words I will train myself to say until they become habits so strong that immediately they will appear in my mind whenever good humor threatens to depart from me.  These words passed down from the Ancients will carry me through every adversity and maintain my life in balance.  

These four words are:  THIS TOO SHALL PASS.  I will laugh at the world.  For all worldly things shall indeed pass.  When I am heavy with heartache I shall console myself that this too shall pass.  When I am puffed with success, I shall warn myself that this too shall pass. 

Yea verily, where is he who built the pyramid?  Is he not buried within the stone?   And will the pyramid one day not also be buried under sand?  If all things shall pass, why should I be of concern for today?  I will laugh at the world.  I will paint this day with laughter.   I will frame this night in song.  Never will I labor to be happy.  Rather I will remain too busy to be sad. 

I will enjoy today's happiness today.   It is not grain to be stored in a box.  It is not wine to be saved in a jar.  It cannot be saved for tomorrow.  It must be sown and reaped on the same day and this I will do, henceforth.

PJ
Masters Quiet

Well I'm up to 60 comments.  I knew this little article would push most of you over the edge.  It was actually fairly easy to pull a female BF on you and much more satisfying that the inspiration for this little stunt fell for it himself. 

yum, yum - delicious

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Well, buttons were pushed, so if it was a stunt you succeeded my dear. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

hahahaha - I told you earlier John that it would drive someone crazy.  chuckle

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce    8 years ago

WOW!!

Someone needs to put down the koolaid and detox on fresh water for about a week.

PJ, your fears are grossly misplaced.  First, I want you to review this comment you made:

Trump supporters have been very clear that they don't value women, they don't believe in equal or civil or religious rights, education isn't important to them (that's been pretty clear....lol), only the rich should have healthcare, apparently SS is an entitlement and not something we've paid into all our working lives.

Please provide for us valid sources to back up each of those bullet points.  Not fringe right examples, but examples that show that Trump Supporters at large support those points.  I can tell you that all the Conservatives I know who voted for Trump do not in any way shape or form agree to any of those points.

While you're trying to justify that comment, consider this:  Do you think that all the suspects killing cops over the past few months are Trump supporters?  Do you think the Somali immigrant who attacked Ohio State last week was a Trump supporter?  In fact, do you think that any of the terrorist attacks/mass muders of the last 8 years were Trump supporters?

Best estimates show that there are anywhere from 200 million to 300 million gun owners in America.  As Kavika has pointed out, not all of them are Conservatives (or Trump supporters).  We know this to be true, because as Dean has pointed out, Chicago has a serious problem with gun crime, and no sane person would consider those criminals as Trump supporters.

My point is, a huge, HUGE number of conservatives are already armed.  And have been for quite some time.  In the last 8 years, as the current administration moved to destroy America and our Constitution, those conservatives kept their guns put away.  And instead of changing the country by bullet, we did it by ballot.  Which means our firearms will remain put away.

Except for our personal weapons.  Because, you know, sore loser liberals are starting to get violent.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  Uncle Bruce   8 years ago

Here are a couple to get you started.  Of course you and I both know that you already know this stuff you're just pretending that Donald isn't a pig because then it would make you and your buddies pigs too.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

Ate you an adulterer like Bill Clinton, then? One must assume...

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Oh you misunderstood me PJ.  I didn't ask for examples of Donald Trump making comments (many of which in your examples he walked back).  I said show me where his SUPPORTERS believe and fully support those bullet points.

PJ
Masters Quiet

No, I didn't misunderstand you Bruce.  You don't seem to understand that when you support someone and vote for them then you are voting for who they are, their beliefs, their morals and what their ethics are.  Have you not been listening to him and his Republican leadership and cohorts?  You do understand what they mean when they say they've been given a mandate or has that completely gone over your head?  Another thing, you say Trump "walked back" his comments.  So Trump supporters have the courtesy of saying "but he said he didn't mean it" but Hilary supporters aren't afforded that same courtesy to say "she apologized"? 

Because I've expressed a different point of view I have been accused of adultery, lying, I've been called a twit, I've been told I'm not longer liked on this site by anyone and all because I have a problem that some of you elected someone who favors sexual assault, punishing women, de-funding planned parenthood (of which NONE OF FED FUNDS support abortion services).  I've been told to leave, I've been accused of mental illness and I've been accused of threatening to shoot other members (another hypocritical position from the right leaning members - they can promote guns but if anyone else does then they must be doing it for nefarious reasons).  I've had members say that they knew all along I wasn't an Independent and all because I have expressed I have a problem with Donald's position on women's issues.  I understand you VERY clearly Bruce.  I see exactly who you are along with the rest of your buddies here on NT.  This place is a poison and I understand why it's member participation is low.   I did come here with optimistic hope.  I did want to hear from people who are staunchly on the right.  At least I made an effort whereas you all sit here on this site and attack anyone who shows up with a different point of view.   If I've changed since I've shown up it's only because I realize there is no hope that we will find common ground.   

I'm sure today will be filled with more jabs and personal attacks.  Whatever

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

It has happened to me, too, Pj.  I'm sad that it has happened to you, too.

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet

PJ, by that logic, anyone who voted for Clinton supports a ban on Gay marriage.  Since she was outspoken in her opposition to that position at one time .

The problem is you paint with a broad brush.  None of your bullet points were ever considered Conservative Core Values, nor are they now. 

You also ignore the fact that Trump has walked back much of his rhetoric.  In your first example about abortion, he was denounced by the Republican party for those comments, and retracted them.  Much like Clinton evolved her position on Gay marriage, Trump has evolved his position on many of the sound bites that you and the radical left have clung to in an attempt to vilify his platform.  There is a reason Reince Priebus is Trump's Chief of Staff.  To keep Trump from straying from the Party Core values.

As for violence, I challenge you to find organized or mob violence practiced by Trump supporters.  You may find isolated instances of a Trump supporter being violent.  But the mass violence right now has been perpetrated by the left.  I don't question your fear of violence.  I question where you think it's going to come from.

PJ
Masters Quiet

PJ, by that logic, anyone who voted for Clinton supports a ban on Gay marriage.  Since she was outspoken in her opposition to that position at one time.

I’m just responding by the standards you set.   Are you changing the standards?

The problem is you paint with a broad brush.  None of your bullet points were ever considered Conservative Core Values, nor are they now.

Now I’m completely confused.   Is he the republican President Elect or not?  I have no idea what the "Conservative Core Values" are anymore.  Do you?

You also ignore the fact that Trump has walked back much of his rhetoric.  In your first example about abortion, he was denounced by the Republican party for those comments, and retracted them.

So, is this the same Republican party that believes in the “dime between the legs” birth control method.   Or how about the theory that if it’s “really” rape they won’t get pregnant because their bodies will reject it?  

• Arizona State Republican Party’s vice-chair, Russell Pearce, offered this gem: “You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get Norplant, birth-control implants, or tubal ligations.” Translation: forced sterilization of poor women to make sure they don’t have more babies. Pearce resigned on Sunday.
  • Rep. Todd Akin who told us when there’s a “legitimate rape” of a woman, her body somehow is able to magically block the unwanted pregnancy.
  • Richard Mourdock, who told us that pregnancy from rape is in essence a good thing because it’s “something God intended.” Consequently he, like Akin, believed that women who were raped should be legally required to carry the rapist’s child to term .

Much like Clinton evolved her position on Gay marriage, Trump has evolved his position on many of the sound bites that you and the radical left have clung to in an attempt to vilify his platform.  There is a reason Reince Priebus is Trump's Chief of Staff.  To keep Trump from straying from the Party Core values.

I do agree with you that Donald Trump has evolved his position on several issues.   He’s decided that he’s not going to fight for the working man and women but rather nominate someone as Labor Secretary who doesn’t believe in a human workforce.   His vision is to replace all workers with robots.  

As for violence, I challenge you to find organized or mob violence practiced by Trump supporters.  You may find isolated instances of a Trump supporter being violent.  But the mass violence right now has been perpetrated by the left.  I don't question your fear of violence.  I question where you think it's going to come from.

I will have to research this area more and get back to you.    I’m hoping that we don’t come to violence but I’m going to be prepared just like the right was during President Obama’s administration.    

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
link   Old Hermit  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

So, is this the same Republican party that believes in the “dime between the legs” birth control method.

Sure didn't take em long PJ.  They're just salivating to regain the dominance they once held over women.

Ohio Legislature Moves To Ban Abortion As Early As 6 Weeks After Conception

December 7, 2016

Throw in a little public pubic garbing as one of the punishments our new President Elect has declared for the women who make their own minds up when it comes to their personal family planing needs and voila we now have our first example of "21 century conservative values".

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

this the same Republican party that believes in the “dime between the legs” birth control method.

Straw men arguments like this are impossible to take seriously.

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  Sean Treacy   8 years ago

I noted that you do not dispute anything else in my post.  Straw man argument.........I think not. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy  replied to  PJ   8 years ago

Why would I? Reality rebuts it. 

Off the cuff statements by random people who are no longer in politics are meaningless. I assume you know that, which is why you adorned their quotes with old titles that are no long valid. They have as much chance as becoming law as the years old angry tweets of some progressive rioter. 

Pearce is the perfect example. He was forced to resign because of the very comments you highlighted. That means the Republican party rejected those comments as beyond the pale. Then you turn around and try to pin those repudiated comments on the Republican party as whole. Straw man is a tame word for that type of argument.  

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet

I’m just responding by the standards you set.   Are you changing the standards?

No, you did.  I ask for examples of Trump supporters, you gave me Trump sound bites.  I corrected you, and you painted your brush with anyone who voted for him must support everything he says.  I simply pointed out that your line of thinking works both ways.

Now I’m completely confused.   Is he the republican President Elect or not?  I have no idea what the "Conservative Core Values" are anymore.  Do you?

Yep.  And they have nothing to do with your bullet points. 

So, is this the same Republican party that believes in the “dime between the legs” birth control method.   Or how about the theory that if it’s “really” rape they won’t get pregnant because their bodies will reject it?  

Pearce resigned, and Akin and Mourdock were defeated.  I have first hand knowledge of Akin.  He was the Republican Candidate for the Senate from Missouri, challenging the Obama Darling Claire McCaskill.  He was favored to defeat her, until he made those comments.  He lost the support of the Missouri Republican Party, the National GOP, and the National Republican Senatorial Committee.  All outside funding for his campaign stopped, and he was told to drop from the race, which he refused to do.  He was defeated by McCaskill 54% to 39%.  Why did the GOP drop him like a hot potato?  Wait for it...because his position was not in line with the party's core values.

I do agree with you that Donald Trump has evolved his position on several issues.   He’s decided that he’s not going to fight for the working man and women but rather nominate someone as Labor Secretary who doesn’t believe in a human workforce.   His vision is to replace all workers with robots.  

That's not a vision, that's a reality of the effect of raising minimum wage to $15 an hour:

I will have to research this area more and get back to you.    I’m hoping that we don’t come to violence but I’m going to be prepared just like the right was during President Obama’s administration.  

I'll wait.  But remember two things I've said:  We conservatives have made our changes by ballot, not bullet.  And those with a penchant for violence right now...are the sore losers of the left.   

PJ
Masters Quiet

Now I’m completely confused.  Is he the republican President Elect or not?  I have no idea what the "Conservative Core Values" are anymore.  Do you?

Yep.  And they have nothing to do with your bullet points.

Are you going to share them or are they a secret?

Pearce resigned, and Akin and Mourdock were defeated.  I have first hand knowledge of Akin.  He was the Republican Candidate for the Senate from Missouri, challenging the Obama Darling Claire McCaskill.  He was favored to defeat her, until he made those comments.  He lost the support of the Missouri Republican Party, the National GOP, and the National Republican Senatorial Committee.  All outside funding for his campaign stopped, and he was told to drop from the race, which he refused to do.  He was defeated by McCaskill 54% to 39%.  Why did the GOP drop him like a hot potato?  Wait for it...because his position was not in line with the party's core values.

I guess one could argue that it wasn’t so much that he was not in line with the party’s core values but that he was cut loose after he let them slip in public.  There are still plenty of Republican leaders out there trying to suppress women. 

That's not a vision, that's a reality of the effect of raising minimum wage to $15 an hour:

I would say your point could have been valid if this wasn’t a position Mr. Pudzer has held before there was talk of increasing minimum wage.  But no matter what we agree to call it, this can only have devastating impacts on workers as things currently stand.  I will also say, and I could be wrong, that the average joe worker didn’t have their wages being cut in mind when they voted for Donald Trump. 

I have been very adamant that I want Donald Trump to be able to accomplish everything he has promised on the campaign trail.  I believe it will have a devastating effect on our country and on our citizens but as you said, this is what the conservatives voted for.  Be careful what you wish for, it could happen but not how you anticipated especially when trusting a habitual liar like Donald Trump.  We will have to see how this plays out. 

I admit that I never thought you would be the NT member that I would be able to have a civil conversation with on this topic but you’ve surprised me.   I actually thought it would be someone else but he turned out to be nothing more than a mean asshole.

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet

PJ
Masters Quiet

Thanks for the link.  There were several grammatical hiccups so you guys might want to invest more towards education or maybe just proof read better.  Anyhow, I found a lot of good points that I could support but there didn't seem to be any plans outlined showing how they will be implementing these ideas.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Uncle Bruce   8 years ago

Bruce, your argument is weak. Donald Trump is a lifelong habitual liar. He is a fraud. 25 million dollars worth. He also took part in at least three multi-level marketing schemes (aka pyramid scheme). He cheated hundreds of contractors and small businesses out of money he owed them for services rendered. He cheated investors out of a fair return on their investment in his company. His word on the campaign trail is worthless. The "truth" to Donald Trump is whatever Donald Trump says it is. 

His latest cabinet nomination is a man who has been found to have presided over a company that regularly violates labor laws. Trump nominates him to be Secretary of Labor. The man does not believe in overtime pay, or a minimum wage, and says he loves the idea of robots taking human jobs. What the fuck kind of Secretary of Labor is that? 

His National Security Adviser has promoted conspiracy theories and fake news, which makes him simpatico with Trump, who does the same thing. 

Trump is not fit to be president , and won no mandate. He is the first president in history to have failed to win 50% of the vote in both his party primaries and the general election. You have to turn logic upside down to conclude he has a mandate. 

Now we are supposed to believe that Democrats and liberals are babies because they won't "give him a chance" . He had a chance for a year and a half to prove that he is fit to be president of the United States and he failed miserably. 

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
link   Uncle Bruce  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

#MAGA!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Uncle Bruce   8 years ago

Mexican American Ganga Association...MAGA

Cerenkov
Professor Silent

"At least I made an effort whereas you all sit here on this site and attack anyone who shows up with a different point of view."

Obliviously ironic.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Uncle Bruce   8 years ago

''In the last 8 years, as the current administration moved to destroy America and our Constitution, those conservatives kept their guns put away.  And instead of changing the country by bullet, we did it by ballot.  Which means our firearms will remain put away.''

Bruce, that is a strange thing to say..Can you clarify that statement for me. If a group in the US doesn't agree with the administration, then they feel it's ok to overthrow the government by force?

I hope that that isn't what your saying. We have checks and balances in this country. There have been many administration that large groups of people disagreed with, even despised but we didn't have armed revolution.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov    8 years ago

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   seeder  PJ  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

I'm not sure this comment was witty enough to be repeated.

No, I have never committed adultery and I don't condone it. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

I had them installed when we made the move. No worries, LOL!

(just kidding PJ)

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

Perrie, PJ does not have a single comment where she advocates shooting someone. 

BF has made multiple comments that reference PJ possibly going to shoot someone, possibly someone on the forum. 

I don't see a lot of humor in these exchanges. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   8 years ago

And when "conservatives" on this forum have talked in the past about how they had guns ready to defend the ole homestead from all the government Obama zombies they thought were headed in their direction, I didn't see some of those who are criticizing this seed do so in those instances. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

What the hell does that even mean? Some kind of false equivalency? A fantasy?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov   8 years ago

I doubt if you even know what false equivalency means.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  JohnRussell   8 years ago

I received a real education. 

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    8 years ago

John,

First of all, no one can actually shot someone on the forum. If I thought this was an actual death threat going on, this article would have been closed and she would have been banned, so obviously I don't think she said anything like that. 

That being said, the whole thesis of the article is liberals arming themselves. Read the opening. 

I am sure BF doesn't think she is going to shoot anyone. Sometimes you just have to lighten up. 

Kavika
Professor Principal

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    8 years ago

Dowser-- Armed and dangerous!

Texasoldwomanshotgun.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Dowser   8 years ago

Not someone to mess with...

Bad to the bone.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

Truly BAD to the bone...

Kavika
Professor Principal

8a6efccaea602a826377b7f04d0a3b44611b31163d5c740b91b1e297b59e9fb8.jpg

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

I think it is due to the association with the far right members of the site...