"did I mention that the compromising information on Trump supposedly includes evidence of Trump's "personal obsessions and sexual perversion?"

johnrussell
By:  @johnrussell, one week ago
Comments: 90 ..

Tags

Oh, and did I mention that the compromising information on Trump supposedly includes evidence of Trump's "personal obsessions and sexual perversion," including "sex parties" in Moscow? Well, consider it mentioned.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/01/us-intelligence-evidence-trump-russia-ties-might-be-credible

In late October, Harry Reid sent an angry letter to FBI Director James Comey saying that "it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government." What was this all about? A few days later, David Corn summarized a dossier of raw intelprovided by a "former senior intelligence officer for a Western country":

When he dug into Trump, he notes, he came across troubling information indicating connections between Trump and the Russian government. According to his sources, he says, "there was an established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."...The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance." It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals." It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him."

This is where things stayed until today, when we learned a little bit more. Apparently the intelligence community now considers this raw intel credible enough that it included it as an annex to the classified version of its report on Russian hacking. CNN reports:

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

The Washington Post adds this:

A senior U.S. official with access to the document said that the allegations were presented at least in part to underscore that Russia had embarrassing information on both major candidates, but only released material that might harm Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — a reflection of Russian motivation that bolstered U.S. spy agencies’ conclusion that Moscow sought to help Trump win.

....If true, the information suggests that Moscow has assembled damaging information — known in espionage circles by the Russian term “kompromat” — that conceivably could be used to coerce the next occupant of the White House.

BuzzFeed has the full 35-page memo here. Oh, and did I mention that the compromising information on Trump supposedly includes evidence of Trump's "personal obsessions and sexual perversion," including "sex parties" in Moscow? Well, consider it mentioned.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 09:20:28PM @johnrussell:

. Didn't see that coming. At all. Really.

has-autoplayable-media" style="-webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased; border-radius: 5px; display: inline-block; margin: 10px 0px 0px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; vertical-align: top; max-height: none; max-width: 560px; color: #292f33; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px;" data-autoplaying-media="true">

This iframe is not allowed

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 09:26:20PM @angrywhiteman63:

MotherJones?  Are you kidding?  And you flame BF for posting shit from InfoWars?  Hypocrite much?

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 09:27:34PM @angrywhiteman63:

This shit ranks right up there with Birther shit.  Welcome to the world of grasping at imaginary straws John.  How's it feel?

Gunny
link 01/10/17 11:26:45PM @gunny:

Just more broken record BS for a person with no honor nor character.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 09:31:17PM @johnrussell:

This story is across major news sources to night, including Wash Post and NYT

including this from what I seeded

The Washington Post adds this:

A senior U.S. official with access to the document said that the allegations were presented at least in part to underscore that Russia had embarrassing information on both major candidates, but only released material that might harm Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — a reflection of Russian motivation that bolstered U.S. spy agencies’ conclusion that Moscow sought to help Trump win.

....If true, the information suggests that Moscow has assembled damaging information — known in espionage circles by the Russian term “kompromat” — that conceivably could be used to coerce the next occupant of the White House.

sixpick
link 01/10/17 11:19:08PM @sixpick:

This story is across major news sources to night, including Wash Post and NYT

Patient:  What did you find doctor?

Doctor:  I'm sorry son, but you have CODD

Patient: Oh no!!!  Is there a cure?

Doctor: Yes, open you eyes!!!

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 09:33:26PM @johnrussell:

Donald Trump is offended

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

He would be more persuasive if we were able to take his word at face value. 

Unfortunately he is a known habitual liar. 

What do we believe? 

sixpick
link 01/10/17 11:21:32PM @sixpick:

Unfortunately he is a known habitual liar. 

What do we believe?

I don't know.  Maybe we should ask Hillary.  Oh, that won't work either.

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 07:32:56AM @spikegary:

Yeah, because the NYT is now a paragon of truth and the path of light. How do I know this? Because after the election the Senior Editor said they were going to start telling the truth!

The WashPo has been a left-leaning liberal attack the right piece of tabloid journalism-since at least the 80s.

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 09:47:05PM @angrywhiteman63:

John, seriously.  In all seriousness.  Anything and everything that anyone can make up is going to get plastered in any news source right now.  And everyone is going to spin it in any way they can to make Trump look bad.  Because, like you, they ignore the fact that the voters in America have soundly rejected politics as usual.  We don't care.  We want the stiff shirts gone.  And we don't care who does it. 

And you can't seem to get that. 

Read the report in WaPo.  It is filled with unconfirms, and not yet verifieds.  That's code for we think we may have something, and we want to stir shit, but we really don't know.  And they will continue to publish bullshit because they have had their asses handed to them by the general public.  No one believes them anymore.  That's why the article is filled with ass covering "unconfirmed" statements.

You seriously need to get into a support group John.  You're not handling this loss very well at all.  You are becoming a Birther. 

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 10:04:04PM @johnrussell:

And everyone is going to spin it in any way they can to make Trump look bad.  Because, like you, they ignore the fact that the voters in America have soundly rejected politics as usual.  We don't care.  We want the stiff shirts gone.  And we don't care who does it. 

And you can't seem to get that. 

Bruce, the voters did not soundly reject anything, and in fairness that could be part of the problem. 

Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. His opponent , Hillary Clinton, received MORE VOTES than any other presidential candidate in history but one, and that includes not only all the losers, but all the winners. 

On what possible basis do you think Trump won a landslide? Even his electoral vote total was one of the lowest for a winner in the past 100 years. 

You are ingesting too much Trump kool aid Bruce. 

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 10:16:46PM @angrywhiteman63:

Didn't say Trump won a landslide John.  Read what I wrote.  The voters soundly rejected politics as usual.  I didn't say the voters soundly elected Trump.  Hillary got 48% of the popular vote.  Which means that 52% of the popular vote was AGAINST her.  52% of the voters say fuck you Hillary.  MORE people voted against Hillary than voted for Hillary.  Get that through your thick skull.

And have you even read what supposed to be in this dossier?  Unverified, and much of it unverifiable reports of Trump in a Ritz hotel room in Moscow with hookers, having them piss on the bed, because Obama slept in it?  Seriously, you want to believe this don't you?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 01/10/17 10:32:57PM @perrie-halpern:

That isn't exactly true, Bruce. 48% voted for Hillary, Trump 46%, the remaining 6% went to the other candidates. It doesn't mean the rest went against her. It meant that electoral college went to Trump. That was a not the electorate saying "Fuck You Hillary" but I do think it was the voters soundly rejected politics as usual. 

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 10:42:41PM @johnrussell:

Hillary got more votes than any presidential candidate in history except Obama in 2012. 

Trump had the fifth lowest electoral vote total since 1916. 

case closed

But we are not opposed to trump because he lost the popular vote. We are opposed because he's an asshole. 

Three contractors from his new hotel in D.C. had liens placed on him for non payment  for services rendered.  He is still trying to stiff the working man. 

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 10:53:50PM @angrywhiteman63:

Hillary got more votes than any presidential candidate in history except Obama in 2012. 

And yet, more people voted for someone OTHER than Hillary, than voted for Hillary.  Ergo, more people rejected her than accepted her.

dennis smith
link 01/10/17 11:22:18PM @dennis-smith:

JR - How often must you be reminded that the election was NOT a popularity contest but an electoral college election and Hillary lost?

It is not difficult to accept that and stop covering for her defeat in the election. 

sixpick
link 01/10/17 11:40:44PM @sixpick:

Another reason they want all the refugees and illegal immigrants to come into this country.  They know they will all be voting Democrat.  This just goes to show how many more have come to America and using the race card Obama and Hillary have used the younger generation to promote their agenda.  Fascism

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 10:51:04PM @angrywhiteman63:

That isn't exactly true, Bruce. 48% voted for Hillary, Trump 46%, the remaining 6% went to the other candidates. It doesn't mean the rest went against her.

Bullshit.  If 48% of the voters marked Hillary. and 52% marked someone else, that means 52% voted against her.

Against=not for.  Simple math. 

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 10:55:06PM @johnrussell:

What percent voted against Trump?

Donald Trump's approval rating according to a new poll today is 37%. 

The approval rating of president-elects is usually in the 60%'s.

Maybe he should stop tweeting and attacking people and start acting like a president. 

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 11:05:54PM @angrywhiteman63:

Who gives a shit.  He won.  You're the one who keeps whining that Hillary got more votes, blah blah blah.

Like I said, MORE voters REJECTED her than voted for her. 

Simple math John:

Total votes cast for President: 137,053,916

- Total votes for Hillary:  65,844,954

= Number who REJECTED Hillary: 71,208,962.

Nowhere Man
link 01/10/17 11:10:47PM @nowhere-man:

Well you got's to understand the logic Bruce, to him all that matters is democrat votes, none others count......

The fact that she lost by 5.4 million votes doesn't matter.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 01/10/17 11:16:51PM @perrie-halpern:

Bruce by your logic:

Total votes cast for President: 137,053,916

Total Trump votes: 62,979,879  

= Number who REJECTED Trump: 74,074,037.

In my business what you did is called creative accounting. 

It's OK to hate a candidate, or love yours, but the numbers are the numbers. 

What you mean to say is that Trump won by our Constitution, which he did. 

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 11:21:35PM @angrywhiteman63:

Perrie, I never said the voters overwhelmingly supported Trump's position.  Read what I said.  Reading comprehension, Cupcake.

More voters REJECTED Hillary than supported her.  My original statement was they rejected politics as usual.  Thus, they voted for someone else.  Trump, Stein, Johnson, McMullin, who ever.  I don't care.  They REJECTED Hillary.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
link 01/10/17 11:39:08PM @perrie-halpern:

Bruce Darling... I have no problem with my reading comprehension. I get that ... but by that same methodology:

More voters REJECTED Trump than supported him.  Your original statement was they rejected politics as usual, which is correct and did they voted for someone else.  Hillary, Stein, Johnson, McMullin, who ever, but he Trump had enough votes by electoral college to get him elected. 

And at this point, I am not sure why this is even an issue. Other presidents have won by the electoral vote, and that is the way things go. Trump will be president in 10 days. Why are we beating this dead horse?

sixpick
link 01/11/17 12:01:44AM @sixpick:

Yes, we know that he is the worst President elect in our lifetime for sure.  He's set a new low on filthy language.  I really do not care for him, but I care for the future of this country and was forced to vote for the least destructive.

One thing for sure is the polls indicated the American people thought the country was heading in the wrong direction.  Eight years of Obama and for people to say that doesn't speak highly of Obama's policies.  Hillary indicated she was proud of his policies and appeared to be planning on continuing them.  The voters, except the entitlement group  and elites rejected her.  Obama made it clear, the voters were voting for his policies and they rejected his policies.

United States Nfib Business Optimism Index

You know what this is?  It's ....

United States Nfib Business Optimism Index  1975-2017 | Data | Chart

The NFIB Business Optimism Index in the United States increased to 105.8 in December of 2016 from 98.4 in the previous month and well above market expectations of 99.6. It is the highest figure since December of 2004 as business owners expect better business conditions in the next six months (a net of 50 percent compared to 38 percent in November) and higher sales (31 percent from 20 percent). NFIB Business Optimism Index in the United States averaged 97.81 Index Points from 1975 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 107.70 Index Points in July of 1983 and a record low of 80.10 Index Points in April of 1980.

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 07:46:21AM @spikegary:

I'm not sure Trump is the worst, Johnson was a pretty filthy mouthed bastard and generally an asshole.  Of course, he had the benefit of no 24/7 news cycle. 

-Making staffers attend him while he was taking a dump

-What did he say?  'I never trust a man until I have his balls in my pocket' (Of course, there's some discussion on whether he said balls or dick).

Gunny
link 01/11/17 10:20:15AM @gunny:

Seems every one is forgetting Johnson's filthy mouth and Kennedy's playing around with the females.  It's a convienent memory loss.

Nowhere Man
link 01/11/17 03:31:03AM @nowhere-man:

You need to ask John the same question sweets.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:17:38PM @johnrussell:

Bruce , your logic is , well, pitiful.

You are berating the totals for the person who got the most votes ! 

Which only exacerbates Trump's problem. He got less votes than the person you are so enthusiastically berating !

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 11:23:46PM @angrywhiteman63:

Again, I don't give a shit.  He got what he needed, where he needed.  My claim, as backed by the figures, is that your claim that Hillary got most of the popular vote is disingenuous, when you consider that more of the popular vote was AGAINST her. 

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:42:30PM @johnrussell:

I know Trump is indefensible, for a thousand reasons, so I feel for you Bruce. 

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 11:45:42PM @angrywhiteman63:

I don't have to defend him John.  He's your next President.  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:47:16PM @johnrussell:

I don't have to defend him John.

Sure you do. I'm the one who doesn't. laughing dude

#MAGA!
link 01/10/17 11:54:35PM @angrywhiteman63:

Did you get your potted plant yet John?

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:00:56AM @johnrussell:

I bet you got a half dozen for Christmas

Image result for trump chia

Gunny
link 01/11/17 10:18:02AM @gunny:

Thats not a POTTED plant. duh!  And that is not what Bruce meant by potted.

sixpick
link 01/10/17 11:46:29PM @sixpick:

Maybe he should stop tweeting and attacking people and start acting like a president.

You may say that, but it wouldn't have made any difference to you in all honesty.  None of the candidates on the Republican side would have been treated fairly by the apostles of the left.  

Her approval rating wasn't much better.  I would venture to say her approval rating would have been the worst rating of any President in history as well.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:49:04PM @johnrussell:

Trump's approval ratings have been sinking the longer his transition has gone on. He now has his lowest approval since the election. Reality is settling in on the people. 

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 09:59:39AM @cerenkov:

Possibly because of your type of yellow journalism? It seems that the hysterical left wants our nation to fail. Like you.

Gunny
link 01/10/17 11:30:05PM @gunny:

That is still 52% that voted against Hillary, irregardless of who got the 52%.  But Trump still won the electoral.

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 09:58:38AM @cerenkov:

"That isn't exactly true, Bruce. 48% voted for Hillary, Trump 46%, the remaining 6% went to the other candidates. It doesn't mean the rest went against her. "

Yes. It does. It couldn't be simpler.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 10:38:51PM @johnrussell:

"much of it unverifiable reports of Trump in a Ritz hotel room in Moscow with hookers, having them piss on the bed, because Obama slept in it?  "

It actually sounds like something he would do. 

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 10:02:13AM @cerenkov:

Does it sounds like something you'd be into? Does it excite you? 

sixpick
link 01/10/17 11:36:22PM @sixpick:

Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes.

She won the popular vote by 2.7 million votes and she beat Trump by 4.7 million votes from the largest cities in California alone.

Those 4.7 million votes are more votes than 41 states plus the District of Columbia each have from both parties per state.  Example: South Carolina has less than 4.7 million votes total including both parties.

The President is suppose to represent the entire country, not two or three states.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:39:32PM @johnrussell:

Your "logic" fails completely as I have tried to explain to you before. 

Florida , Georgia and Alabama  contain roughly the same square miles and population as California. So, in effect they cancel california out. 

Are you happy now? Trump would have lost without Florida, Georgia and Alabama, so obviously the three contiguous southeastern states have too much influence on the election. No?

sixpick
link 01/11/17 12:40:49AM @sixpick:

Let's be thankful the Apostles of the Left haven't gained complete control over this country yet.

Yes, it took 3 states to counter California.  But California is also has more votes than 41 other states do individually, so if you use Popular votes 3 states or just California could have a lot more control than they already have of who our Presidents become.   That means those 41 states would cease to ever have any say so in the election of their President forever and would become slaves in their own country without a voice any longer.

The Liberal logic is so perverted it is sickening.  On the one hand they jump up and down to protect the point 3% of the population of transgenders dishing the other 99.7% and when they don't get their way they have no problem screwing the smallest states and taking away their rights and voices as American Citizens.

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:45:44AM @johnrussell:

you are boring me lately six

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:46:39AM @walleye-cronkite:

Just because he won't send you the cock pic you keep asking for doesn't make him boring.

sixpick
link 01/11/17 12:54:59AM @sixpick:

Common Sense Logic can be boring sometimes. 

In all honesty, I really am concerned about you John.  I'm not trying be fictitious either.  In my opinion you need to take a look at yourself and what you are doing to yourself with this intense obsession you have.  

We're stuck with Trump until the Democrats and the media can find a way to get rid of him.  Take a break from beating yourself up every night and day trying to convince everyone how bad he is.  We already know.  STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT!!!!

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 07:35:45AM @spikegary:

And yet, if you look at the elections as a whole, local, state and federal levels generally were won by republicans.  Spin as you will, but that is the truth.  A lot of the angst out there is that the left put up a candidate with little to no integrity and the rest of the Dem candidates jumped on board and followed who they were told to.

Sean Treacy
link 01/10/17 09:55:47PM @s:

Pretty much every mainstream new source and reporter from the New York Times and elsewhere is lambasting CNN and buzzfeed for running this, based on the obvious factual inaccuracies and the fact that none of its been verified. 

Cerenkov
link 01/10/17 09:56:48PM @cerenkov:

More fake news. Is this a spam site now?

The Iconoclast
link 01/10/17 10:39:42PM @the-iconoclast:

Finally something that will make Trump popluar among the Democrats.

sixpick
link 01/11/17 12:43:15AM @sixpick:

All he has to do now is buy that jar filled with urine and Jesus in it to really gain their support.

Hal A. Lujah
link 01/10/17 10:41:53PM @hal-a-lujah:

If it turns out that Donald Trump has a fetish for young Asian transvestites, it would be the least objectionable thing about him.

JohnRussell
link 01/10/17 11:25:03PM @johnrussell:

This man,  Malcolm Nance, was on Brian Williams program a few minutes ago. 

Nance is an expert on national security intelligence .

Williams asked him what he thought. 

Nance says the two page addendum to the Presidents daily briefing is most likely the portion that has been vetted by the intelligence agencies and what they have confidence in. 

Nance perhaps more interestingly said that trump has been to Russia numerous times with insecure phones and communications. Nance said it is highly likely Russian intelligence developed a dossier on Trump. 

So the question is, has Trump been a good boy or a bad boy in Russia? 

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1
link 01/11/17 12:27:51AM @sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2:

So the question is, has Trump been a good boy or a bad boy in Russia? 

At the very least, he is going to have some explaining to do. 

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 10:05:08AM @cerenkov:

"At the very least, he is going to have some explaining to do."

Lol. Why? There's no law prohibiting travel to Russia. It's none of your business. 

sixpick
link 01/11/17 12:47:25AM @sixpick:

Brian Williams

Isn't he the guy who took over Ed Schultz program after he went to work for (RT) Russian TV?  I think Williams has finally found an appropriate home.

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 07:52:22AM @spikegary:

The question is, while you never would hold President Clinton to task for his numerous cases of philandering, why would you now think it's okay to post on unsubstantiated rumors about Trump.  That shows where your personality is flawed.

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:11:15AM @walleye-cronkite:

John is the king of Fake News

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:15:59AM @johnrussell:

This story is on every channel and in every paper in America. 

It's not the same as your fake doctored videos about Hillary having seizures in front of reporters. 

It's really not. 

I don't expect you to understand that though. 

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:18:47AM @walleye-cronkite:

You have lost your mind John, don't ever talk fake news on this site.

You own it!

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:19:49AM @johnrussell:

You don't know what fake news is BF.

You have proven that time after time. 

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 08:04:27AM @spikegary:

Not too long ago, I remember how you wouldn't talk about the contents of hacked information, solely bemoaning the fact that a foreign power was messing in U.S. Politics.  Now you don't have a problem with it.  Why is that?

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 10:05:50AM @cerenkov:

Hypocrisy? Senility?

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:18:21AM @johnrussell:

NY DAILY NEWS 

JAN 10, 2016

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/russia-compromising-information-trump-report-article-1.2943045

U.S. intelligence agencies warned Donald Trump about claims Russian operatives held potential blackmail information against him involving alleged “perverted sexual acts” during stays in Moscow and St. Petersburg, according to reports.

A two-page summary of the unsubstantiated allegations was presented to Trump and President Obama last week in meetings with the CIA, FBI, National Security Agency and director of national intelligence, CNN reported Tuesday.

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:20:05AM @walleye-cronkite:

Total hack. Hillary lost the election. Get the fuck over it. Democrats will soon be 100% unelectable if this continues.

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:27:51AM @johnrussell:

It's the fucking New York Daily News

its not Infowars. Get that through your thick head. 

Because something has not been "proven" yet does not mean it is fake news. It's the source that makes it fake news. You seed from crackpot sites. 

CNN and the NY Daily News and AP and all the rest are not crackpot sites.

You dont know the damn difference. 

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:32:22AM @walleye-cronkite:

FAKE NEWS

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:33:56AM @johnrussell:

I hope your head doesn't explode as the world works through this story. 

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:36:19AM @walleye-cronkite:

Mother Jones is a bogus site, as is the NY daily News. They make Alex Jones look like Walter Cronkite. 

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:25:29AM @johnrussell:

How many times has Trump traveled to Russia as a businessman and international playboy? 

Would anyone really be surprised if they had spied on him and developed "dirt" on him? 

I don't think it would surprise any damn one. 

Did Obama, or Bush or Clinton or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon ever travel to Russia numerous times , and look for "fun" while they were there?  Trump wasn't planning to be a politician, and the rest were. . 

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 10:07:42AM @cerenkov:

So fucking what? Travel to Russia is now prohibited in your liberal police state? You really need to get help with your psychosis.

#MAGA!
link 01/11/17 12:45:04AM @angrywhiteman63:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Turns out, this may all be a 4Chan Fake News prank!!!!!

http://www.chicksontheright.com/buzzfeed-cnn-fall-fake-news/

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:48:33AM @walleye-cronkite:

laughing dude  

Duped! It's fake news dupid!

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 12:57:19AM @johnrussell:

Pitiful Bruce. Pitiful.

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 01:00:51AM @walleye-cronkite:

About 10 sites are all over this now John and it's the laughing stock on twitter.

Great job....laughing dude

BTW CNN just walked the entire story back after getting duped....

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 01:04:34AM @johnrussell:

The information was out there looooong before the 4chan posts.

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 01:06:48AM @walleye-cronkite:

CNN just retracted the story Einstein.

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 01:12:08AM @johnrussell:

let's see your link for cnn retracting

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 01:19:23AM @johnrussell:

twitter search for "cnn retracts"

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=cnn%20retracts&src=typd

nada

there is something about CNN retracts something concerning assange

not trump

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 01:09:02AM @johnrussell:

Rick Wilson Retweeted Pwn All The Things

Time machine!

Rick Wilson added,

JohnRussell
link 01/11/17 01:05:08AM @johnrussell:

Try using your brain for something besides trolling before its too late. 

sixpick
link 01/11/17 01:16:46AM @sixpick:

All I can say is I hope it is a hoax. but we can expect many more like this one in the future.

They are not going to let up.  Most of the time the truth really doesn't matter, it's what the media has fooled the people into believing.  And the worst part of it is some of the people keep believing the lies long after they've been disproved and never accept the truth.

Walleye Cronkite
link 01/11/17 12:52:35AM @walleye-cronkite:

Sean Treacy
link 01/11/17 07:45:02AM @s:

what was in the russians Clintons blackmail file?  

PJ
link 01/11/17 08:15:03AM @pj:

Well if we've learned nothing from this situation we've learned that this site is now overwhelmingly driven by silliness and fake news.  Real discussions have been thrown to the side because of one or two member's proactive campaign to derail every single article they participate in.  It's not humorous or funny any longer.  It's crippling the sites legitimacy as a site were "news" is discussed.

Spikegary
link 01/11/17 09:18:30AM @spikegary:

Well, you should have a chat with John about curbing the fake news he's posting.  Maybe that will lead to others curbing themselves.

Cerenkov
link 01/11/17 09:55:57AM @cerenkov:

Well said. 

Share This