╌>

Race Activist Refers To Black College Marching Band Performing At Trump Inauguration As “Coons”

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  11 comments

Race Activist Refers To Black College Marching Band Performing At Trump Inauguration As “Coons”

Andrew Mark Miller 06:31pm January 17, 2017
Do you like this article?
If you aren’t familiar with the name Tariq Nasheed then you are a very lucky person.

He’s one of the most ridiculous race-baiters you will ever come across.

Tucker Carlson destroyed him on national television a little while back.

Tariq apparently didn’t learn his lesson.

Check out this ridiculous tweet about a black college marching band who agreed to perform at Trump inauguration.

From The Daily Caller:

A race activist referred to a historically black college’s marching band as “coons” for playing at President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration.

Ads by Revcontent

Interracial Couples - #8 will surprise you!
BreakFeed
The Media is Furious over Rare Trump Collector Coin. Now Available Online
Trump Coin
Tariq Nasheed, a black writer and activist, used a racist trope to describe Talladega College’s marching band.

“So the HBCU [historically black colleges and universities] Talladega College Marching Band has agreed to perform at the Trump inauguration…that’s interesting,” Nasheed wrote, adding a picture of a group of raccoons playing instruments.

Yikes…

Tariq, it typically isn’t a good idea to use racial slurs to get your point across.

It’s really starting to look like this guy isn’t interested in having a rational discussion about issues.

He’d rather get famous by saying insane things and sitting back while people throw his name around.

However, it’s still important to point out how unhinged the far left has become. http://www.youngcons.com/race-activist-refers-to-black-college-marching-band-performing-at-trump-inauguration-as-coons/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Sad and pathetic.  There's no excuse for that kind of rhetoric. 

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Another liberal racebaiting racist.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

Can you imagine how you (if you're a white person) would get skewered (and rightly so) for saying/doing the same thing?

Sad to see the lengths people are willing to go to while destroying what's left of the Democrat Party.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

It's sad indeed and sadder still that they don't even seem to care.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

They don't want to disturb their narrative. Party over nation.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Democrats always put themselves and their party above the country.  

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

Just to set this in perspective, blacks widely regard Trump as a racist -- whether it's true or not. They, along with other democrats, are not separating respect for the office from contempt for the person who occupies it. But, arguably, the two merge if the person is contemptible enough.

For instance, I assume that if Adolph Hitler and NAZI Germany had fought the allies to a standstill and remained intact after murdering millions, nobody would expect Jews to indirectly celebrate Hitler's reelection by participating in his inauguration. Those who did participate would likely be called traitors to their race, fools, sellouts or worse. Hitler's view of Jews was not debatable. Trump's treatment of blacks is mixed so, like many of his other positions, I don't actually know what he thinks. Still for many blacks, they have concluded that he's a racist. This is what I think drives the use of a "coon" slur because they think anyone who participates is no better than a dog who licks his master's feet. If they take that view, they're likely to dismiss out of hand any suggestion that they should be stupid enough to kiss the ass of someone who is going to kick theirs. I don't agree with that view and think it undermines democracy under these circumstances but I understand it. 

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

Comparing Hitler and Nazi Germany to Trump is really beneath you.  That comparison is like comparing Apples to boxcars.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Spikegary   7 years ago

Comparing Hitler and Nazi Germany to Trump is really beneath you.  That comparison is like comparing Apples to boxcars.

What I clearly said, spike, is that they're NOT comparable. I said that, normally, respect for the office and contempt for the person occupying it should not merge. Hiller is an example of someone so contemptible that the two could merge and I explained why. So I have no idea what you're talking about but my comparison stands as stated.