╌>

A Front United by Laughter -- Something for all of us! (RBR, just one...)

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  community  •  7 years ago  •  12 comments

A Front United by Laughter -- Something for all of us!  (RBR, just one...)

Love him or hate him, Trump has funny hair.

This is a non-partisan article.   There's something here for all of us to laugh with.  I mean nothing disparaging to our new President, because every president has something to laugh about-- whether it was Gerald Ford's stumbles, or Jimmy Carter's teeth, or Nixon's "I am not a crook speech", or Reagan's jellybeans, there is always something funny about the occupant of the Oval Office.

Today, as the newest denizen of the Oval Office, it's Trump's turn.

I don't care which side of the fence you straddle, Trump has funny hair.  It's sort of the color of orange sherbert, and it flies around a lot, and even HE laughs about it.  So why can't we?

In today's news, Trump's hair has inspired a biologist to name a newly discovered moth species.  Here is Neopalpa donaldtrump:

Trump Hair cotton candy.JPG If you doubt that Trump's hair is funny, then here's another one for you.  Mike's Gourmet Cotton Candy, maple flavored.  I can't seem to find an address or contact where you can order some, but a portion of the proceeds goes to the Wounded Warrior Project.  

Unveiling this week, at Madam Toussand's Wax Museum, the Trump model.  Workers said that the hardest part to get it real looking was his hair:

Supposedly, (from Fake News Sources), Trump's hairdresser on his show, the Apprentice, has spilled the beans about the infamous mane.  It is Trump's hair-- all of it.  He has not had plugs, nor has he had surgery to reduce the size of his scalp, or any such nonsense.  He wears his hair long, and combs it himself.  He has had someone in his family, dye the top of his hair blonde, and the family member cut his hair, straight across, not a salon "do" at all.  He also uses a high laquer hairspray, so he could possibly stand on  his head, and his hair would hold him up...  LINK

So now, the mystery is solved.  Yep, that's Trump's hair.

Thanks for coming by!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser    7 years ago

This article is not intended to be snarky towards Trump.  I think Trump is very brave to get out there in front of people with that kind of hair, and I give him credit for not caring.  Since this is all in good fun, the only RED BOX RULE is 

NO SNARK.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

It is also reported by CNN, that the Madame Tussaud's model used Yak hair to make Donald Trump's hair look more real.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Very few people talk about Trump's hair any more. Before the nation got to know him it was a "cute" subject. There are bigger fish to fry now.  

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

True.  Which is why I thought this would be an innocuous, yet topical discussion...

Uptownchick
Junior Silent
link   Uptownchick    7 years ago

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day - 20 Pics:

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser  replied to  Uptownchick   7 years ago

Funny!!!

I love that dog's face!