╌>

F-15s scramble to intercept Alien Spaceship over restricted airspace over West Palm Beach

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  27 comments

F-15s scramble to intercept Alien Spaceship over restricted airspace over West Palm Beach

FOX NEWS

http://www.foxnews.com.swf5.clonezone.link/klatuu

MILITARY

FILE: 2 U.S. Air Fore F-15s broke the speed of sound to intercept an unresponsive plane flying near West Palm Beach, Fla., during a President Trump stay.

FILE: 2 U.S. Air Fore F-15s broke the speed of sound to intercept an unresponsive plane flying near West Palm Beach, Fla., during a President Trump stay.  (Reuters)

Two F-15s caused a ‘sonic boom’ as they raced from their base in Homestead, Fla., Friday to intercept an unresponsive alien spaceship that hovered near Palm Beach during a stay by President Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

9aptidfxd_earth-vs-flying-saucers-pic-1.jpg

ALIEN SPACESHIP HOVERS OVER SECRET DONALD TRUMP THINK TANK NEAR MAR A LAGO, WEST PALM BEACH

The jets flew at supersonic speeds and residents were startled by the loud boom, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, NORAD, said in a statement. The two fighters were able to establish communication with the alien spaceship. This incident occured at about 7 p.m. ET.  No further details were immediately available.

"The intent of military intercepts is to have the identified spaceship re-establish communications with local FAA air traffic controllers and instruct the pilot to follow air traffic controllers' instructions to land safely for follow-on action," the statement read.

After being intercepted by the Air Force jets, the craft from another world landed and the aliens walked out to deliver a message to the assembled earthlings and US residents.

2meipfzhp_earth.jpg

"On November 8 of 2016 , a great intergalactic disturbance in The Force was detected by our advanced civilization. We traced the source of the malignant vibrations to the one you earthlings call the Trump. We will leave you in peace on your word this cancer on the universe will be neutralized  at the earliest convenient date. Peacefully, of course. Goodbye for now, and have a nice day. "

Cable news channels reported that President Trump would have no comment because the aliens had electro-magnetically disabled Twitter worldwide. 

http://www.foxnews.com.swf5.clonezone.link/klatuu

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Everybody saw this one coming. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

If you can't beat them, join them?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

If you can't beat them, join them?

Why would you say that?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Absurd as the topic is, the site that created this makes it look like it's from an actual Fox News website.  BF is probably the only other member here who has posted stuff in that fashion.  

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Yes. John has emulated his mentor, BF. It's good that he finally embraced his hidden desires.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

BF is an amateur. If the object of his humor is not a transvestite , overweight hairy lesbian, or a man wearing women's underwear he is at a loss for words. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

BF is an amateur.

Rank amateur!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Yes, it is easy to create fake news headlines and articles these days. The difference between mine and the earlier ones posted by someone else is I didnt try to and make it look like a real article. If I wanted to do that I would not have used black and white photos from a cheesy flying saucer movie and from The Day The Earth Stood Still. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

I thought this was a really good fun article, John. Of course you know that using a classic (SF) film as the basis for it would be enjoyed by me.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Trump was finally able to communicate a response. 

"That Klaatu thing, what a terrible robot. He's a national disgrace. My robot is much, much, better. My robot looks human"

Then Trump posted a picture of his robot as proof.

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Actually, Trump was overheard saying in private conversation,

"Yes Daddy"

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

"That Klaatu thing, what a terrible robot."

As any SF and/or classic movie fan would know, the robot was named "Gort". The humanoid played by Michael Rennie was the one named "Klaatu".

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

Well said!

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

And the phrase Patricia O'Neil must say to Gort to keep him from destroying world is "Klaatu barada nikto"

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

"And the phrase Patricia O'Neil must say to Gort to keep him from destroying world is "Klaatu barada nikto""

Which in fact she said to it, or none of us would be here today. Right?

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Right, when Klaatu was temporarily dead.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Then Trump posted a picture of his robot as proof.

Far scarier then any creature from any si/fi flick! Ever!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

The apocalypse is upon us.

Quick call our resident apocalypse expert..

We are DOOMED.....

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

Cable news channels reported that President Trump would have no comment because the aliens had electro-magnetically disabled Twitter worldwide.

I'd pay good money to have them actually do that!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

You make an interesting point Randy. I wonder if the world would be a more pleasant place if there never was a twitter, Facebook, or similar sites.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

You know it may be just the wishes of a man dreaming of the old days, but I sort of miss when we got one newspaper delivered to our door, had 3 TV networks only to choose from and when PBS was still called "Educational TV".  I think in some ways it was a more pleasant place.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

Yeah, but those were the days when kids had to make their own toys, games that they played with others without computers, and could stay out on their own as long as they came home when it got dark. I sure wish I was back there.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

I wish I was too. Thanks! Now I need a drink! (Sigh).

not listening

Randy
Sophomore Participates

And all of the neighbors knew who all of the other neighbor's kid's were, so everyone was kept an eye on no matter where they were in the neighborhood...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

And even if you DID lock the front door when nobody was home, the back door was unlocked or the key was under the doormat, which everybody knew anyway. Who then had even heard of a house alarm system, even for fire?

Randy
Sophomore Participates

I was raised most of my childhood on a (non-working) farm and in a town of 600. We never locked our doors. From 2nd through most of 6th grade I went to a one room schoolhouse. K-8th in one room, with one teacher. In Hopkins (the town of 600) we walked to school and picked up the mail at the post office on the way home as there was no door to door delivery in town. Many times we walked home for lunch.

Hal is right, there were a lot of bad things about back then like racism and sexism and poverty, etc., including some things that happened to me before I moved to the country, but moving out of the city and into the country was the exact therapy I needed and are some of the happiest days of my childhood. It was a very strong IV of innocence just when I needed it and I admit I miss it.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

I just got back from seeing Hidden Figures.  There's plenty of things that are thankfully part of the past, rather than the present.