╌>

Kellyanne Conway suggests Obama spied on Donald Trump using TVs, microwaves

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  randy  •  7 years ago  •  70 comments

Kellyanne Conway suggests Obama spied on Donald Trump using TVs, microwaves

After Donald Trump accused Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower, Kellyanne Conway took the conspiracy to another level.

Trump appoints Kellyanne Conway as presidential counselor ... - katehon.com

The biggest story that has dominated the news cycle over the last week has been the wiretapping allegations made by # Donald Trump against former President Barack Obama . While Trump has not yet offered any evidence to back up his claim, a top member of his administration is elaborating further.

Conway doubles down

Just days after the Washington Post broke their bombshell story that revealed Attorney General Jeff Sessions had met with Russian officials during the election, the White House scrambled to find a way to shift the narrative. One way that Donald Trump was able to deflect attention away from the growing scandal of Russia's influence on his administration was to take to Twitter and start a new attack on Obama. "I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October," Trump wrote on Twitter last weekend as a part of a multiple-tweet rant against the former president. Trump went on to label Obama a "bad" and "sick" guy, while comparing the baseless wiretapping conspiracy to Richard Nixon's involvement in Watergate. As reported by the USA Today on March 12, Presidential Counsel #Kellyanne Conway is now moving forward with the conspiracy.

USA TODAY @USATODAY

Kellyanne Conway did not offer any evidence to back up her claim. But her remarks are significant. http:// usat.ly/2nu2cQu  

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/841120721937952768/cV9ej2Dn?format=jpg&name=800x419); background-size: cover;"> Photo published for Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

Adviser dismissive of the extent, impact of alleged Russian interference in 2016 campaign.

usatoday.com

At her home in Alpine, New Jersey on Sunday, Kellyanne Conway took part in a wide-ranging interview with the USA Today as she looked back at the 2016 presidential campaign, as well as the first 50 days of the new administration. While Conway touched on many subjects, it was her comments on the aforementioned wiretapping conspiracy that caught the eye of many. "What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other," the former campaign manager said. "You can surveil someone through their phones," Conway pointed out, while also noting, "through their television sets, any number of ways."

The Hill @thehill

House Intelligence Committee asks Trump to offer evidence of wiretapping claims by Monday http:// hill.cm/KwsYnHD  

Not stopping there, Kellyanne Conway went as far as hinting that Trump Tower in New York City could have been surveiled using "microwaves that turn into cameras." The USA Today notes that Conway, like Donald Trump , never gave any evidence or proof to back up the allegations, but referred to her remarks as "significant" and "potentially explosive."

Moving forward

Kellyanne Conway 's comments come just a day after the House Intelligence Committee set a Monday deadline for Donald Trump to release proof of his wiretapping allegations after a request was sent to the White House . As of press time, neither Trump nor the administration have publicly responded to the request. #Barack Obama

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-suggests-obama-spied-on-donald-trump-using-tvs-microwaves-001543777.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    7 years ago

This woman is an airhead. In fact when she tilts her head just right, you can actually see the light shining out of her ear.

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    7 years ago

`

Conway makes Sarah Palin look like a genius....well, maybe not, but I'd swear they are both twins separated at birth.

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon  replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

Conway makes a pet rock look like a genius! At least the rock doesn't open its' mouth and lie, looks better, and has a triple digit I.Q. Can't say the same for Conway.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

Who needs surveillance tools when shape shifting reptilians walk among us? 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ    7 years ago

When is that black man going to leave us whites alone!  He's out of office and still attacking white people.  This is outrageous.  This is why we should never elect black people./s

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  PJ   7 years ago

It's going to take years to dig us out of the mountain of debt he left us buried under. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

Don't worry Dean.  You're safe again.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

Conway is the female version of Louie Gohmert (the dumbest man in congress) R-Texas.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

The dumbest man in congress is the Democrat that is afraid Guam will tip over. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
link   PJ  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

I think it's safe to say that no one should label someone or something the stupidest, dumbest, best, worst, etc without the caveat "one of".  There's enough stupidity for both parties to own

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

vomitcrazytough guyliartough guythumbs down

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Unable to articulate a worded response, XX?

Sad.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Oh, charades!  Fun!! 

Ummm ... your mom, no - your family.

Conservatives!

Dominionists!

Trump supporters?

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

Oh, charades!  Fun!! 

Ummm ... your mom, no - your family.

Conservatives!

Dominionists!

Trump supporters?

What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom   7 years ago

You forgot to add, ''self portrait''.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

Just out of curiosity-- how does one do this?  Does one aim the TV and the microwave at the source, turn them on and listen?  Or does one have to hook them up together somehow? 

I mean, our neighbors have an all-family band, (10+),  that practices in their garage with the door up-- and their garage faces us, only.  It would be really nice to know when they're going to have a practice, so we could go to a movie or something...

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    7 years ago

Actually I just noticed my vacuum cleaner. Something about it seems very suspicious. I swear--I'm getting the feeling its looking at me funny. Its not like I'm paranoid or anything...but could it possibly ..have evil intentions toward me?

(This is friggin' SCARY!!! stunned )

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

You know I just made a cup of coffee with my Keurig and every day it makes a stranger and stranger sound when I push the brew button.....I wonder......and I have to add more sugar all of the time.....and there have been reports of strange, skinny, blonde, coked out looking zombies in the area late at night......I just thought they were rumors.....

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

This is why you should always keep your vacuum cleaner locked in the closet or attic.

c6b779925ea074bcb95e506282e6849d8017ae25b6033bc02ba31b124106fed1.jpg

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

That's why my dogs always start to shiver at about midnight!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Your not safe anywhere you go, Randy.

Ronald The Spy

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

I remember that time we got a nice tax refund check and stupidly stood in the kitchen to discuss it.  The dishwasher broke, dumping about a million gallons of water on the floor, that drained down through the floor to the basement below and zapped the dryer, the washer, etc.  Then, my electric hair rollers gave out, my hair dryer quit, etc.  It was like they had all gone on strike or something.  They were in in collusion in some kind of government conspiracy.  Our refund ended up costing us a wad...  winking

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Actually I just noticed my vacuum cleaner. Something about it seems very suspicious. I swear--I'm getting the feeling its looking at me funny. Its not like I'm paranoid or anything...but could it possibly ..have evil intentions toward me?

(This is friggin' SCARY!!! stunned )

OMG!

Please tell me you didn't buy a Roomba.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Larry Hampton   7 years ago

If you did then run! Run now! Get out of the house now! Or if you have a gun and can get to it before the Roomba can (they know how to lock and load), shoot it! Many, many times! At least 15 or 20 rounds! Then call a Roomba mortician to take it to be cremated. Not buried! Cremated only!

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

laughing dude   good one

Killer Roomba! Just look what it did to this poor dog!

Image result for scary roomba

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Larry Hampton   7 years ago

laughing dude That poor, poor dog! Remember to call a Roomba removal professional and don't touch the Roomba or it's victim. The dog could be infected with the Roomba deadly Bio-weapon gas it uses to defend itself!

Krishna
Professor Expert

Image result for illuminati

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert

Pope Francis Flashes Illuminati Satanic Hand Gesture - UFO News | Aliens | UFO Sightings | Space News | UFO 2017

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    7 years ago

Makes me want to be sure I use the drive thru at the Jack in the Box the next time I go. I always knew the Catholic Church was really a Secret Gang. Being raised Catholic and then pulling away from the Church I noticed that for years I was followed by station wagons full of Nuns.

Krishna
Professor Expert

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Image result for Internet jokes about microwave spy cam

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

LMAO

Krishna
Professor Expert