╌>

BREAKING NEWS: Reports of shots outside UK Parliament

Category:  World News

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

BREAKING NEWS: Reports of shots outside UK Parliament

Article Photo

Shots are reported to have been fired close to the Houses of Parliament in central London.

Politicians and journalists have tweeted about hearing loud crashes outside the buildings,

Witnesses said they saw people being treated for wounds and reported seeing a man with a knife in the grounds.

(LINK)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Shots are reported to have been fired close to the Houses of Parliament in central London.

Politicians and journalists have tweeted about hearing loud crashes outside the buildings,

Witnesses said they saw people being treated for wounds and reported seeing a man with a knife in the grounds.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this!  Has the whole world gone mad?

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Probably the most important story of the day..or week. And its being ignored on NT.

Why? Because the mentally-challenged haven't yet figured out how to use it to advance their narrow-minded political agendas-- or how to use it for juvenile attacks on other NT users. Sad

MORONS! 

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

I can only agree!  anger

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Dowser   7 years ago

Yup.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Get a hold of yourself, Krishna!  For crying out loud, I wasn't ignoring the story, I just now heard about it.  And you are right, it is the most important story of the day, and probably for several days to come.