╌>

Puerto Rico man bites head off girlfriend's Chihuahua

Category:  Pets & Animals

Via:  randy  •  7 years ago  •  15 comments

Puerto Rico man bites head off girlfriend's Chihuahua

A man in the US territory of Puerto Rico has been jailed for biting the head off his girlfriend's dog.

Luis Arroyo was sentenced to seven years in prison after pleading guilty to mistreatment of an animal and domestic abuse.

The 40-year-old attacked the two-month-old Chihuahua puppy and punched his girlfriend in the western mountain town of Lares on 4 February.

Judge Carlos Lopez Jimenez also fined Arroyo $3,000 (£2,400) in the case.

According to El Vocero newspaper, jobless Arroyo had been living with his 38-year-old girlfriend for six months.

The puppy died instantly, the daily reports.

No motive was given for the attack.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39425394

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy    7 years ago

Give me a baseball bat and 15 minutes alone with this bastard! Seven years in prison is a cakewalk compared to what he deserves!

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
link   Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Give me a baseball bat and 15 minutes alone with this bastard!

You have my blessing. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

Maybe Kim Jong Un had he right idea, he strips his relatives and throws them into a pit of hungry dogs. Would that be poetic justice in this case?

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

I'd vote a big yes on that, though beating the crap out of him with a baseball bat would still be emotionally satisfying too. Maybe we could toss him in the pit after. I promise he'll still be conscious.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

On the other hand, Kim's method is just plain cruel, whereas using the bat is at least satisfying to the person who wields it. Wielding a bat was sure as hell satisying to Joe Carter.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

He played for the enemy though.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

A genuine baseball fan would not say that.  I recall watching a game in Toronto's SkyDome when the opposing pitcher pitched a no-hitter against the Blue Jays, and eveyone in the stadium stood and applauded until the pitcher came back out of the dressing room and tipped his hat. THOSE were true fans of the sport.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

Well, I guess I would have applauded too (Joe Carter's HR). Though as a Tigers fan if it had happened against them it would have been a very hard thing to do.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert

The biggest problem I would have had with my loyalty for the Jays would have been if they had won the spot to play the Cubs in the WS.

Randy
Sophomore Participates

In 1984 the Cubs almost made it to WS to face the Tigers. No offense to the Cubs, but it wouldn't have been pretty. As it was it was the Padres who had to take the beating.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

I predict Trumpsters will use this story as a rationale for building the wall. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   seeder  Randy  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Except someone would have to explain to them that the wall would not run between us and Puerto Rico (though that would make for an unusual looking wall), because it's a US territory and they are American citizens.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

It's like Ozzy Osbourne on steroids.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    7 years ago

Buenas dias, amigo! But tell me-- is that the head of a Chihuahua in your mouth, or...

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Buenas dias, amigo! But tell me-- is that the head of a Chihuahua in your mouth, or...

. . . are you just glad to see me?!!!!