╌>

Dem congressman gives outrageous answer to 11-year-old girl’s question about Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  3 comments

Dem congressman gives outrageous answer to 11-year-old girl’s question about Trump
A Democratic Party congressman told an 11-year-old girl at a town hall meeting President Donald Trump is more dangerous than terrorists.

At a recent town hall meeting, left-wing Rep. Mark DeSaulnier (D-Calif.) spent most of the night appeasing his liberal audience by taking jabs at Republicans and Trump, but his answer to the final question of the night, offered by 11-year-old Eden, has many Trump supporters fuming.

Eden’s question, which was read by a member of DeSaulnier’s staff, asked the congressman about the terrible things she’s heard about Trump.

“My name is Eden, and I’m 11 years old. My mom is worried about my future with President Trump,” read the question, according to a report by the East Bay Times. “On election night, my mom cried. Kids at my school are worrying about being deported. I’ve read and heard awful things about him. Should I be worried about my future? As a kid, what can I do about it?”

“From the mouths of babes,” DeSaulnier replied. “I think you should be concerned. This is dangerous stuff. I’ve said a few times: The most dangerous person in America isn’t a terrorist, it’s the person who’s president of the United States. So, Eden, you’ve got to read, you have to be thoughtful, and you have to be engaged.”

The East Bay Times also reported DeSaulnier said “something similar happened” the previous night. DeSaulnier referred to his own answer as “a little out of body for me. I sort of responded to the way people were responding to me.” https://www.google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/23/dem-congressman-gives-outrageous-answer-to-11-year-old-girls-question-about-trump/amp/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Really?  That is pathetic and lower than low telling a middle school student that their elected President is more dangerous than a terrorist.  Typical of a progressive from California though.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

That son of a bitch congressman should be impeached.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

In his district he will likely be rewarded for that comment.  Sad but true.