╌>

Don't Fall For Trump's Corporate Tax Plan

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  6 comments

Don't Fall For Trump's Corporate Tax Plan

Don't fall for Trump's corporate tax plan. Here are reasons why it will be a huge windfall for corporations and a huge burden on Americans.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Huge cuts in programs for the poor, or additional taxes on the middle class. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

And the huge deficit means there goes Medicare and Social Security as government programs. It will be an excuse to destroy those programs (and many others) that they will bring about themselves for the express purpose of destroying them. They'll both be privatized and the elderly will start to starve and die and the right wing not only doesn't give a shit, it hopes it will happen as they think any elderly but their family members are just a useless waste and drain on resources.

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6  replied to  Randy   7 years ago

8 Years of Obama and NOW you're worried about the deficit.patience

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  96WS6   7 years ago

Not at all. Both side run up deficits. Neither side can claim to say they don't and both sides do it a lot. What I worry about is what that deficit might be used as an excuse to get rid of.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
link   Sean Treacy    7 years ago

Oh. Deficits matter again. That was predictable.

the party that just cheered the borrowing of some 9 trillion dollars under Barack obama  now claims the sky is falling over a fraction of that amount. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy  replied to  Sean Treacy   7 years ago

Didn't Cheney famously say that Reagan had proved that they didn't? Or was he mis-quoted? I'm serious? Was that a myth? I have always wondered if he really said that or if it was just something an anti-Cheney or Dubya person just claimed he said?

Not trying to argue (really), just curious if you know? I don't.