╌>

Apparently, They Really Like Ivanka Trump in Saudi Arabia

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  10 comments

Apparently, They Really Like Ivanka Trump in Saudi Arabia

ivanka bint trump saudi arabia

Ivanka Trump accompanied her father and the first lady on the diplomatic trip to Saudi Arabia. She was a trending topic in the country’s social media this weekend. (Photo: AP)

While the news cycle continues to churn around President Trump’s first foreign tour — particularly the  glaring contradictions  between his current statements and the things he stated publicly before he became president — another Trump story is also developing. Namely, the fascination around Ivanka Trump on the part of their Saudi hosts. While most of the conversation around Ivanka, and Melania as well, focused heavily on the women’s wardrobe choices, Ivanka herself became a trending news topic in Arabic social media.

(LINK)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

While visiting the U.S. ally, Ivanka Trump has met with Saudi women for a r oundtable discussion concerning women’s rights . At the meeting she stated, “Saudi Arabia’s progress, especially in recent years, is very encouraging, but there’s still a lot of work to be done and freedoms and opportunities to continue to fight for.” She also brokered a $100 million donation from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to a billion-dollar global fund dedicated to women’s economic empowerment.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

Ivanka Trump is obviously a secret Muslim!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Don't you mean "Muslima"?  I'm sure some of those guys would like to kidnap her and lock her in their harems.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

Don't you mean "Muslima"? 

Shhh-- don't say "Muslima"! That's racist!

What we must call them is "Muslim-persons"!

I'm sure some of those guys would like to kidnap her and lock her in their harems.

Haven't harems become haram --- or or do they still have them?

And in any event, I think they'd be disappointed-- My guess is that her boobs are actually 110% Silicon!!! (When you squish them they probably feel liked plastic...)

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

You must be very experienced at squishing boobs to be so knowledgeable about them.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

You must be very experienced at squishing boobs to be so knowledgeable about them.

Well, I'm not quite a true expert yet-- but I do try to learn more about the matter whenever the opportunity presents itself!

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna   7 years ago

Ivanka Trump is obviously a secret Muslim!

Don't believe me? 

Well, ask yourself this question: 

How come no one has ever seen her birth certificate? 

Hmmmm... mighty suspicious if you ask me!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

"Where all da white wimmen ? "

pat wilson
Professor Participates
link   pat wilson    7 years ago

NT is going downhill.

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna  replied to  pat wilson   7 years ago

NT is going downhill.