╌>

Ted Cruz gives speech telling Trump why he should move embassy to Jerusalem

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

Ted Cruz gave a great speech today commemorating Jerusalem Day and in doing so he explained why Trump should move embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and change US policy to formally recognize Jerusalem as the eternal capital of Israel.

It may take some time for these to process on this site.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

We'll see what happens.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  sixpick   7 years ago

Thank you for posting that, sixpick. The video worked perfectly.

Yes, we'll see what happens, because no POTUS before him has made such a strong promise to move the Embassy to Jerusalem, as the American government has years ago directed, with such direction waived by every gutless POTUS since.  We will soon see if Trump has the balls to make the move.  However, somehow I think he would rather seek excuses to delay, to deny, such as it would negatively affect the possibility of a peace treaty with the Palestinians. What a fucking joke that is. For how many years, for how many offers by Israel, and for how many concessions made by Israel, have the Palestinians stubbornly resisted to make even one step towards peace?

Trump made an absolute promise with NO caveat, no contingency, to the people of America, to influence those who support Israel, in order to get himself elected as POTUS. If he renegs on it, even if the rest of the world thinks he has a good excuse to reneg or delay or deny, he will be the biggest liar the world has ever known, and God should turn him into a pillar of salt.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

By the way, I heard some interviews of people right there in Israel that were very interesting yesterday and the day before, but it would require me to go back and get them and personally record them as I doubt you would be able to hear them otherwise.  I just haven't had the time to do that, but will definitely see if I  can produce it for you.  As I was listening to it I was thinking you would really enjoy it.  I'll get back and see what I can do.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient   7 years ago

Trump made an absolute promise with NO caveat, no contingency, to the people of America, to influence those who support Israel, in order to get himself elected as POTUS. If he renegs on it, even if the rest of the world thinks he has a good excuse to reneg or delay or deny, he will be the biggest liar the world has ever known, and God should turn him into a pillar of salt.

Buzz, you wonder why people give you a hard time. You have no issue with all the "piece of shit" things Trump does and says on other issues, but if he breaks a promise to move an embassy to Jerusalem you want God to destroy him.

I SERIOUSLY doubt if most Americans,  including Jewish Americans who voted for Trump, feel that the embassy issue in Israel is the major issue facing Trump and the world. I SERIOUSLY doubt if even Trump himself gives a shit about it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Last I heard, Cruz is a right wing Christian religious fanatic who associates having the US embassy in Jerusalem with biblical prophecy and Armageddon.