╌>

'Manchester Islamic Terrorists' Are 'Losers' -- and 'Hell Awaits'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  9 comments

'Manchester Islamic Terrorists' Are 'Losers' -- and 'Hell Awaits'
Commenting on the horrific Islamist terror attack in Manchester, England, which killed 22 people and wounded 59, evangelical leader Franklin Graham said the terrorists truly are "losers in this world and the next," and that "Hell awaits" the wicked who engage in such barbarism.

In a May 23 post on Facebook, Rev. Graham wrote, “EVIL LOSERS. President Donald J. Trump was so right when he called the Manchester Islamic terrorists 'losers.' The truth is, they’re losers in this world and in the next."

"The president said, ‘This wicked ideology must be obliterated.’ Jihadists following this are taught the lie that if you kill an infidel (a Christian or a Jew) and die in doing so, you will go to paradise where 70 virgins await you," said the reverend.

A victim of the Islamic terrorist bombing is aided by British police. (Screenshot: BBC)
He continued, "I’ve got news for them—Hell awaits, with real flames and real fire. Hell is a real place—and so is Heaven, but there is only one road to Heaven."

"Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6)," said Rev. Graham. "It is my prayer that Muslims around the world will come to know the truth and put their faith in Jesus Christ and Him alone."

In a related post that same day, Graham stressed that the bombing is "Islamic terrorism," that it will happen again, and "our U.S. politicians need to wake up and see the dangers."

"Islam targets the weak," he said. "The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the horrific carnage of Monday night's bombing in Manchester, England, targeting children, teens, and their parents who were attending a concert. They're proud of this despicable and cowardly act."

We need to pray for the victims and their families," said Graham.

"Pray also that God would give wisdom to our leaders in combatting this and the courage to identify what it is by name--Islamic terrorism, as President Donald J. Trump has done," said the preacher, who is the son of world renowned pastor Billy Graham.

Salman Abedi, 22, identified as the suicide bomber whose actions reportedly killed 22 people at a

concert in Manchester, England on May 22, 2017.
"Islam is a threat to our very way of life," he said. "There will be more stabbings, more shootings, more bombings, and more killing."

"Our U.S. politicians need to wake up and see the dangers," he said. "We need to find ways to make our border secure so that we can know who is coming into this country and make sure they support the freedoms and liberties we hold dear." http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-manchester-islamic-terrorists-are-losers-and-hell-awaits

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

I'm sure it will be a considerable shock to those who died killing innocents in the name of allah to find themselves raised in the wrong resurrection facing God in the judgement and fire rather than having a paradise with 72 perpetual virgins

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    7 years ago

Considering the " US Killed Record Number of Civilians in Past Month of ISIS Strikes " - At Least 225 Civilians in the Past Month , he's going to have to stand in a long line dominated by US political figures and military officers.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

That doesn't count Aeon, they are just collateral damage...Not real people.../s

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Mostly murdered by Obama. Sad.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

I wasn't aware that  Obama was president in the last few months.

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

I wasn't aware that recent dearhs were the only ones you cared about. Is that hypocrisy? 

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

Actually I was responding to the link. Which is generally the practice when commenting.

Now if you want to bring up civilian deaths before, you'd have to go all the way back to Bush and the thousands of civilian deaths that the invasion of Iraq caused.

So it seems that the hypocrisy is yours to deal with.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Cerenkov   7 years ago

It's the liberal moral equivalent idiocy, stating that the terrirists and those that fight them are no different.  The old blame America first we have seen for generations from progressives.