╌>

Excuse me While I Whip This Out

Category:  Photography & Art

Via:  jwc2blue  •  7 years ago  •  22 comments

Excuse me While I Whip This Out

Just some shots from a previous road trip..

3.jpeg

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

Great photo of the Maine coastline...

Well done jwc.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika   replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Image result for memes of a guy using a whip

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur  replied to  Kavika   7 years ago

Been to Maine just once … many years ago when I was just bungling my way through self-taught photography. I'd like to go back and shoot about 500-1000 pictures now that I know what I'm doing.

Wonderful photo essay Jwc … more please!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  A. Macarthur   7 years ago

More photo essays makes NT a more pleasant place to be, notwithstanding it is a social news site.  There are members here who are showing skills, hitherto unknown, that raise my opinion of them, especially since it pulls them out of the cesspool of politics.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

Beautiful shots blue! I have always wanted to go to Maine or just Northern NE in the Summer. Closest I ever came was Stamford, Connecticut for 10 days on a business trip (Great food! Especially on an expense account! LOL), but I didn't have time to explore. Someday.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    7 years ago

Been to Maine just once … many years ago when I was just bungling my way through self-taught photography. I'd like to go back and shoot about 500-1000 pictures now that I know what I'm doing.

Wonderful photo essay Jwc … more please!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    7 years ago

Really lovely pics Jwc! I really like the one of the seaside village and the old shack. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A.   7 years ago

The old shack on the dock reminds me of a trip I took to Provincetown, Mass., with my best friend.  We went out on a dock like that to a shack that looked just like that and it was a bar.  We went in, and I wasn't that good looking in those days but my friend was extremely handsome, and usually drew the looks and interest of girls wherever we went. Here, we were totally ignored, until we realized that we were the only men in the place.  We left before even ordering a drink. That was before we realized what Provincetown was famous for, besides great lobster.

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

Awesome pics.  I used to spend time in Ocean Park (little village just south of Old Orchard Beach).  It is truly beautiful there.  There was a Park a little way up the coast with the remains of a manmade cave/facility for coastal defenses we used to go to visit there also.