╌>

Trump Claims Woodward Impersonated His Voice - The Lint Screen

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  8 comments

By:   PD Scullin (The Lint Screen)

Trump Claims Woodward Impersonated His Voice - The Lint Screen
Did Bob Woodward impersonate our great president so he could write his hit job book against America? Yes, says President Donald J. Trump.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Bob-Woodward-Donald-Trump-Feature-Image.jpg?resize=640%2C373&ssl=1 Evil news reporter is out to destroy democracy and motherhood.

While the fake news media wets itself with glee over Bob Woodward's new book Rage , the president takes down "this evil enemy of the people."

Woodward released tapes of alleged interviews he did with President Trump back in February. On the tape, one hears the president confessing he knew COVID-19 was deadly, "more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

"I never talked to Woodward," Trump told The Lint Screen. "I don't even know who Bob Woodward is. I think he might be that guy who worked with Dustin Hoffman to take down Nixon with their Watergate hoax. Nixon was a great president. Very honest guy, like me. These reporters are very nasty people."

The Woodward tapes play for the president, and he listens carefully.

"That's interesting," he says. "It sounds a lot like my voice, but of course, it can't be. Impossible. I never talked to him. Woodward must have impersonated me. Faked my voice. He's like Rich Little. It's very unfair. I mean, what kind of maniac would lie to the American people? I would never do that. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of the Trump brand."

On another tape, Trump calls his military generals "a bunch of pussies."

Trump becomes animated as he hears this.

"This is obviously a hit job," he says, waving his pinkish-orange little hands wildly in the air. "I would never use language like that. I don't think I've ever said the P-word in my life. Trust me; this Woodward is impersonating me. He's doing a hit job on Trump. Woodward hates Democracy. He's a bad hombre."

The president leans back in his chair and considers what he has heard.

"You know, a lot of people are saying Bob Woodward wants to kill all mothers," he says. "They say he had mommy issues, and he wants to take it out on others. I think that's not right. I don't agree with that. I want to protect mothers, especially the ones in their beautiful suburbs…"

And with that, the president launched into a two-hour stump speech of crime in America and his law and order agenda, yada yada yada...

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Well, that explains it /s...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

I think you should change the category you posted this under from "News and Politics" to "The Lighter Side - Humor".  But the problem is it isn't really funny - it's believable.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
2  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom    4 years ago

Trump said the voice on the tape sounded too much like him to be him. 

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3  Gsquared    4 years ago

I'm expecting Trump to say he was just joking...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Gsquared @3    4 years ago

You know the expression: "The shot heard around the world"?  This would be "The joke that killed 190,000 Americans."

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Is this satire?

pat wilson
Professor Participates
4.1  pat wilson  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4    4 years ago

We currently live in Bizarro World so it's hard to say.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

I don't think I've ever said the P-word in my life. 

Was Billy Bush imitating him also?