╌>

Blaming Bob Woodward for not releasing the Audio Tapes immediately for Trump's inaction is exploding in Trump's World

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 years ago  •  74 comments

Blaming Bob Woodward for not releasing the Audio Tapes immediately for Trump's inaction is exploding in Trump's World
The Secret of Freedom Lies In Educating The People, Where As The Secret To Tyranny Is Keeping Them Ignorant. - Rosespeirre

The Inter-Nut, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Tic-Tock, Barrooms, and, well-vented Jails are erupting with anger directed toward Bob Woodward, Journalist, whose's newest book, Trump Is A Muther-Fukar to the Tenth Power* (working title, according to our in-side-out "sauces") is scheduled to come out soon. (As is VP Pence)!

In my tolerant, "humbled by the years' opinion," if someone did not know by March of 2020 that Donald J. Trump, that "LYING POS" in the White House cannot, does not, and probably never in his "freakin' life" has ever told the truth.

Then, I suspect, (now, it is ONLY, "speculation" that even if " The voice of THE ALMIGHTY GOD " spoke the truth to them, I have little faith that they would get it!

For those few of you who are still sucking on Trump's Tit, here is a VISUAL CLUE : (That means, oh, never mind!)

Not everyone reads or comprehends at the same level.  Some folks need a "little shove," (like off a cliff for their own goods) others get it when they removed that stupid, little kids red cap that is obviously squeezing the "livin' SHAT" out of their brains, day in and day out.

That is not my sharp, pristine, intuitive view, it is the professional views of Doctors Ding-Dong & Ding-A-Ling, our two professional advisors, here, at Eat The Press - Do Not Brush Your Teeth With It. (The ink will stain your teeth black. That's another clue that one may be chatting with a Trump Supporter. Be sure to Social Distant, and, wear body armor. They are so "touchy" these days.

Well, my Fellow thenewstalkers.communists, left-leaning liberals, and right-wing nuts, here is a primer for you to peruse. (That mean...er...oh, never mind.)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
PhD Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Trump's supporters will go to no ends to excuse Trump's incompetent, petulant behavior. Even blaming an interviewer for the POS glacial movement on the COVID19 Pandemic.

What are they drinking?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    4 years ago
What are they drinking?

Truth juice. Liberals can't keep it down

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.1  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago

Try this thinking Greg....

What if after the Pearl Harbor FDR had said...."This stuff with Japan and Germany is no big deal and nothing to worry about. Go about your lives, and we'll let the states deal with it..."

How about when Kennedy found offensive Russian missiles in Cuba.... "Missiles, smissiles..... nothing to worry about with these nuclear tipped weapons ninety miles off our coast..... Well let the state of Florida worry about it."

The 9-11 aircraft bombings.  How well would it have set with you if Bush has said..."It's all fake news.... nobody died, all is well."

The simple truth is that Trump doesn't care about you, or seniors, or any Americans he charged with protecting...  All you have to do is open your eyes to the truth Greg.

JumpDrive
Freshman Silent
1.1.2  JumpDrive  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    4 years ago
Truth juice.

Orwellian. A trump supporter may be revealing the mechanism that allows people to view the dangerous, spectacular idiocy of Trump as gospel. Being a pessimist, I suspect that “Truth juice” is a euphemism for white grievance.

The massive debt incurred, the devastation of farming & manufacturing, the unemployment, the rioting, even the 200,000 deaths do not sway Trump supporters. His bigotry/misogyny/racism act as a salve for their grievance; nothing else matters.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.1    4 years ago

trumpturd cares about trumpturd and no one else.  

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
1.1.4  FLYNAVY1  replied to  JumpDrive @1.1.2    4 years ago

200,000 deaths with no end in sight means nothing to Trump supporters.   T h e y  D o  N o t  C a r e!

PhD Guide
1.1.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  FLYNAVY1 @1.1.1    4 years ago

We must NEVER allow, a threat worse than 9/11, a threat from within, to kill 70 times the number of lives lost on 9/11, to return to OFFICE.

Trump is destroy ing this NATION for personal greed, religious hatred, and, fear of others, He has to be STOPPED. Trump must not be allowed another term of wanton CHAOS, and, Putin ARSE licking to rule our lives.

This country is under attack by COVID19 on one front, and, from within, by GREEDY REPUBLICANS, who put self above their country, headed by a SELFISH SOB devoid of compassion and ONLY interested in himself.

PhD Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

PhD Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

Our Research team, here, at the Bird Dropping Institute - A Think Tank For Moron, No Idiots, Please, did a comprehensive DNA analysis and discovered that it is 98% ALIEN SEMON.

Sorry, to have to be the one t break the news to you, but, you know Trump, unlike Washington, "Can ONLY TELL LIES!"

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3    4 years ago

When Trump first heard of Woodward's book he admitted that he downplayed the seriousness of the Covid-19. Now Trump is saying that the voice on the tapes is not his, and that Woodward imitated his voice.

So what is with that. One minute Trump admits to what is on the tape, and the next says the voice is not his. Typical Trump response. First admit, then deny. Trying his best to denigrate Woodward, when he already admitted to what is on the tape. 

PhD Guide
3.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Raven Wing @3.1    4 years ago

Trump is a cheap criminal being interrogated by Detective Truth, who always catches "the Donald" in his web of lies.

The boy is a very sick snot-nose.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4  devangelical    4 years ago

today it was interesting to watch the current republican POTUS example of failure and incompetence mourn the results of the previous republican POTUS example of failure and incompetence.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  devangelical @4    4 years ago
today it was interesting to watch the current republican POTUS example of failure and incompetence mourn the results of the previous republican POTUS example of failure and incompetence.

True. Trumps refusal to tell the American people the truth about Covid in early February has led to tens of thousands of American deaths while the Bush regime ignoring Richard Clarks warnings about Al Qaeda only cost 2,977 American lives.

PhD Guide
4.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @4.1    4 years ago

Are Trump supporters so ensnarled in their cultural hate that they are unable to see the world through that veil of racism, Confederate Bull Chips, White Supremacy Len that is blinding them to reality?

When one's emotions overtake one's mind, reason, and Common Sense they are not in a state to evaluate anything.

Is there any help for these poor trapped souls lost in a web of deceit?

800 800

PhD Guide
4.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to    4 years ago

MUVA:  Richard (aka "Dick") Clark warned everyone in 'Murica about the "dangers of Rock & Roll" on his hit TV Show.

For years, as a former Intel Operative and host of "NEW YEAR'S EVE COUNT DOWN CELEBRATION," every year until he turned to dust and was blown away by a "slight wind."

Is that the Richard Clark, of which, you post?

"Enquiring Minds Want To Know - The Other Kind Don't Give A SHAT! (They are Trumpers, can't be bothered with facts. Their minds were shut at the same time that their aorta valve closed when they were born.)

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.4  Dulay  replied to    4 years ago
Richard Clark didn't warn anyone that is leftist folklore.

Bullshit MUVA. There is documentation of in person briefings call for an URGENT Principles level review of the threat of al Qida. Get educated. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Dulay  replied to    4 years ago

Let this be your first lesson when dealing with me, I do my research. When I say a document exists, it DOES and I have actually read it and understand it. 

You're welcome. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
4.1.7  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dulay @4.1.6    4 years ago

LOL.  Bravo, Dulay.  How I love it when you can make someone do this jrSmiley_54_smiley_image.gif

PhD Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  devangelical @4    4 years ago

Trump, the SHUNK, has to tear down everyone, even Republican Presidents to bolster his slacking posture in the polls. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
5  Dulay    4 years ago

"Don't blame me, John Dean should have exposed me"

Richard Nixon 

PhD Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dulay @5    4 years ago

DULAY:

That is fantastically biting, and a punch in the face. Thank you. I feel so relieved. It usually takes an entire
Action Movie to give me this much joy. Again, thank you, Dulay.  Do It Again! Anytime, on my page. Eat The Press - Don't Wipe Your Bun With It! It scratches!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
6  Tessylo    4 years ago

Listen to Alabamans explain why they flocked to the beach without masks, despite increasing COVID-19 cases in their state

PhD Guide
6.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Tessylo @6    4 years ago

The South, still at war with the North, will follow the Orange, miscreant Trump because he hates the same thing they do. They, these Southerners who pride themselves on being Christians, have little concern for the health of others. 

Their selfish outlook parallel's Trump's.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1    4 years ago

So, how long have you lived in the South, and when was it?

PhD Guide
6.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.1    4 years ago

1963 stationed in Ga., and South Carolina; 1964-65, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas.

When I returned from my tour in Vietnam in 1966, I moved to San Antonio, where I
worked at KENS-TV, for a year, before enrolling at the University of Houston, where I majored in Drama.

At U of H, I formed my first comedy team, Three Minus One, we won a talent contest that landed us at Six Flags over Texas, in Arlington, TX for three months.

From there it was onward to Hollywood, where I wrote for Richard Pryor, Pat Paulsen, Paul Mooney, Laugh-In, and, several other start-up comedy team delusions, before returning to my hometown in Ohio, with my tail between my legs to complete my BA degree, graduating in 1970 from Central State University, a predominately Afro-American institution.

I enrolled in Graduate School at WSU. After teaching for a year, I decided to go on a European Tour, hiking from Luxembourg to the Neverthands, Germany, France, Switzerland, and, finally, Italy, where my companion had relatives.

When I returned to the USA, I formed my own company, Actors & Artists, producing events and shows for Malls, Shopping Centers, Downtown Associations, and country clubs, keeping my hand in the entertainment business.

My wanderlust allowed me to view the world from a variety of perspectives.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.2    4 years ago

Ah, I get it now. You only lived in the South when Democrats ran it.

You know, those racist Democrats who passed Jim Crow laws.

It's different now.

PhD Guide
6.1.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.3    4 years ago

It is worse! 

I also have attended conferences in Dallas, Fortworth, TX, North & South Carolina, consulted with cities in West Virginia, and vacationed in Fla a number of times. 

From my perspective, it is more Herd like, under Conservative, Evangelical Republican, Church-State Rule, than when Southern Racists in Democrat garb ran things in the 1960 and 70s in the South.

Now, Right-Wing, Righteous Killers For Christ have usurped the Republican party and turned it into a hate-filled, militia comprised of White Nationalists, KKK, Neo-Nazis, and up-tight, under-educated Southern Hill Billies filled with hatred and anger because the every forward advancing technological society is leaving them behind.

These "LOSERS & SUCKERS" need someone to blame. Because they cannot blame themselves. Trump specializes in "blaming other."

FLYNAVY1
Professor Guide
6.1.5  FLYNAVY1  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.4    4 years ago

I'll keep you apprised of what I find in Durant, Ms.  I've been hired to build a plant there.

I'll see if anything has changed in the mindset from those I found in Magnolia, Arkansas, or Thomasville, Florida.  The racism and bigotry were pretty thick in those locations as late as 2005.... When Republicans ran them.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.4    4 years ago

WORSE?
That is flat out crazy!

I can't believe you actually think that the South of today is worse than 50 years ago.

Well, maybe I can--you manage to whitewash the Democrats' passing of Jim Crow laws and like to pretend that the Dems weren't that bad, so I suppose it is possible you have lived in some time-warp cocoon and are just pining for the "good old days" when Democrats kept blacks down.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.1.7  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.6    4 years ago

Their arguments are premised on crazy.

PhD Guide
6.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.6    4 years ago

Texan1211:

Forgive me for saying this, but you use the term, "Democrats" as a monolith.

No group is, even the Anger Republican Haters, are not all in one basket of thought.

"Jim Crow" originated in the Southern United States, after the Civil War, which legalized SEGREGATION!

It lasted until 1968 when Republicans and Democrats worked together to end it.

The Civil Rights Movement and the multiple assassinations of MLK, JKR, RFK, and many, many others moved America to do the right thing.

It was during the Reconstruction that local SOUTHERN governments, the National Democratic Party, and President Andrew Johnson (17th President, Tenn.) prevent Black Americans from living "free" in the South.

That stigma was enforced by the Christian group known to this day as KKK.

Painting the current Democrat Party one hundred fifty-six years later with the same brush is disingenuous and a "Bridge Too Far."

Racism, discrimination, the KKK, Neo-Nazi groups, White Nationalism, and a push to return to Segregation are the not too subtle political platform of Trump's Republican-controlled former Party of Lincoln.

There is no "Moral Ground" for Republicans to stand upon. They have sold their souls to the DEVIL, Donald J. Trump!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6.1.8    4 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me how the Democratic Party and its minions always try to distance themselves from their own racist past while accusing others of racism.

The Democratic Party sure LOVED them some Southern Democrats when it meant control of Congress for decades. Nary a word about kicking their Southern brothers out of the party or anything like that.

Gee, you never hear anything about Western Democrats, or Northern Democrats, or Southern, Northern, Eastern, or Western Republicans. Just SOUTHERN Democrats. Think about WHY that is so.

Dulay
Professor Expert
6.1.10  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1.9    4 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me how the Democratic Party and its minions always try to distance themselves from their own racist past while accusing others of racism.

To rephrase a sweeping generalization: 

It never ceases to amaze me how the Republican Party and it's minions always try to plagiarize the efforts of their Party's past in an attempt to excuse the racism they express in the present. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @6.1.10    4 years ago

jrSmiley_55_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7  Dismayed Patriot    4 years ago

Perhaps in 20 years we'll be observing February 7th as 'Covid day', the day a feckless President told the truth to Woodward but then hid that truth from the American people leading to tens of thousands of American lives being lost. I think it's reasonable to assume that one day there will be a memorial wall with all the names of the dead just like we have for the Vietnam war only three times the size or larger. I can just imagine what those visiting that wall looking for their loved ones names will likely be thinking about deadly dishonest Donald and it will not be happy thoughts.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1  Dulay  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @7    4 years ago

Even prior to the Woodward tapes a plethora of studies have come out about how many lives could have been saved if mask wearing, social distancing and proper sanitation was mandated earlier and more stringently. I have no doubt that February 7th and March 19th can be plugged into those models and there will be an estimate of how many could have been saved had Trump was talking to the American people rather than just Woodward. 

PhD Guide
7.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dulay @7.1    4 years ago

An expert on CNN, just estimated, based on an extrapolation of Germany's deaths, which is 1/4 of our size, that had Trump told the truth, took action, and issued an Emergency Order that everyone wears a mask, the death toll would now be about 40-45,000.

Trump is responsible for 150,000 Americans losing their lives, three times the total of Americans killed in 14 years in Vietnam.

Trump is a MONSTER!800

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.1    4 years ago

Do you think there are enough federal agents to enforce a mask mandate for the entire country?

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.3  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago
Do you think there are enough federal agents to enforce a mask mandate for the entire country?

Mask use is at about 80% Tex. Those that don't are mostly the dumb fuckers that listened to Trump.

Secondly, State and local LEO's enforce federal mandates all of the time so we don't need federal enforcement for the entire country. 

Trump beats the drum of Faux patriotism for all the wrong reasons but when it came to doing so for the right reasons he PUNTED. 

The irony can't be ignored that the 'masks bad' guy monetized them by slapping his name on them.  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
7.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

Enforcement would not be done by federal agents but rather by businesses who do not want to be exposed to be caught allowing violations of the mandate and potentially being the site of an infection.  

We can see this today with businesses voluntarily imposing restrictions on patrons to protect themselves from the nasty consequences of being deemed a site where people were infected.

Federal mandates give businesses the logical justification (excuse) for imposing restrictions.  The more businesses imposing restrictions, the more others will follow suit and the more the general public will take the precautions seriously.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @7.1.3    4 years ago

There are some states that would refuse to enforce a federal mandate. That is indisputable. It happens daily.

PhD Guide
7.1.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

800 If we had a real POTUS, instead of a POS like Trump, a forceful, respected one like Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, or, Kennedy, anyone. but, this Anus face in the Whitehouse currently, there would be little need to enforce it.

A pandemic is a biological war. Everyone must pull together, or, pull apart.

Great, thoughtful leaders do not FORCE people to wear a mask, rather, they explain to the American people what we all are facing, a WORLDWIDE, deadly plague that the ONLY known preventive technique available, presently, is wearing a Facial Mask, Social Distancing, Washing one's hand frequently, and avoiding crowds until the plague is under control.

Leaders model the behavior that they want to see in others, not mandate it. That is what a bully/dictator like Trump would do, or, like Trump, do nothing.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.7  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.5    4 years ago

You should know being from the Texas. I suppose their citizens could either die, be quarantined or be visited by the 82nd Airborne, though I think there are plenty of Federal agents and National Guard in Texas to do the job. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Dulay @7.1.7    4 years ago

There are some blue states that don't want to cooperate with federal authorities.

Surely you have heard of this before now.

PhD Guide
7.1.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.5    4 years ago

During every war, starting with the American Revolution, there are those, who for a variety of reasons, elect not to follow their country's wishes, advice, etc.

We have a term for that TRAITORS!

Not one Medical Professional had the power to mandate safety measures to be enacted to save the lives of 200,000 dead Americans, 6.5 million more infected, and, another estimated 150,000 more deaths before the end of the year.

Only the Commander-In-Chief has that authority.

Only the Commander-In-Bull Chips has the audacity to do NOTHING!  To lie, misinformed, cover-up the severity of the threat, to calm folks down with false bravado.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.9    4 years ago
We have a term for thatTRAITORS!

Oh, God, spare that bullshit, please.

I wonder what ya'll will be complaining about when Trump leaves office.

After 4 non-stop years of it, it will be a hard habit to break.

PhD Guide
7.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.8    4 years ago

When one is engaged in combat, there is no time for debate. It demands swift, smart, well thought out Action Plans, cooperation, and a unified front.

When the leader is a Benedict Arnold , he/she/it must immediately be removed by the IMPEACHMENT process.

Congress did their part. The Republicans in the Senate and Red State Governors refused to do theirs.

VOTE EVERY DAMN ONE OF THESE HYPOCRITE S OUT OF OFFICE.

PhD Guide
7.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.10    4 years ago

I will feel that our work is ONLY half accomplished. Trump, his Criminal Family, and the Republican Cowards who took the money and refused to stand up to this "Wanna Be Dictator" must be held accountable for their actions.

When Trump, Barr, and, the other TRAITORS to their country are behind bars, their asses seized, and their CORRUPTION EXPOSED, I will feel that we saved this nation from a death worse than World War III.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.13  Raven Wing  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.12    4 years ago

After Trump is out, the next one to go is Moscow Mitch. I know there are some good Republicans who are appalled at how Trump and many of his 'in crowd' of Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, are leading this country, however, they are obviously outnumbered by the ass-kisser of their party. Mitch McConnell has been a traitor to our country his entire political tenure, seemingly to want to run this country himself. 

He is most loyal to Trump as Trump gave McConnell's Chinese wife a high position in the government, so there is no way that Mitch would ever go against Trump, and will do anything in every way to please Trump. 

While McConnell and his fellow Devil worshipers sit on easy street, full bellies and warm/cool homes, there are how many thousands, if not millions, of Americans now without jobs, are homeless as they have no income to pay for housing, and no money for food to put on the table for their family. And yet McConnell says no new stimulus until after the election. And that election is how far away? And how many Americans and their children may starve before then.

But, there is no concern on McConnell's end, or his God Trump's. They are gloating that they have the power now and the people are at their mercy. Just where they want them to be.

I wonder just how long their God will approve of how they are using His name to further their own Devilry.

Dulay
Professor Expert
7.1.14  Dulay  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.8    4 years ago

Blue states are majority empirical thinkers and have already proven they think critically. The residents of blue states aren't the ones not wearing masks. When Trump speaks, red states listen. That's why most of the spread is from there now. Hell, going forward, if they start acting like adults, perhaps they should thank Woodward for saving them from themselves. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.1.15  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    4 years ago

Nothing would have been achieved trying to force masks on everyone with some mandate with unenforceable penalties.

What we needed February 7th was for the President with the loudest soap box in the nation to tell the truth and set a good example. That's it. But this fucking moron couldn't even do those two mind-numbingly simple things. Instead he hid the truth and set the exact opposite example by ridiculing mask wearing and downplaying the threat and now tens of thousands of Americans have died. Blood is on his hands and it's not coming off no matter how much his supporters whine and complain or deflect with idiotic whataboutisms.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.11    4 years ago

you are consistently hilarious.

PhD Guide
7.1.17  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.16    4 years ago

Thank you, and you, sir, are consistently supportive of the GOP, which has become the Government of Putin.

Isn't it time you started smoking another brand?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.18  Texan1211  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7.1.17    4 years ago

Government of Putin--h0w utterly ridiculous.

THAT is the very best line of pure bullshit you can come up with?

Better check your emails, maybe they sent you new talking points seeing as yours are all stale and out of date.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.1.19  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.18    4 years ago
h0w utterly ridiculous.

Russians paying bounties on US soldiers...

Trump... “I have never discussed it with (Putin).”

Russians trying to meddle in the 2020 election in favor of Trump...

Trump... silence. Attempts to silence and/or stop any further investigations and force intel to align with Trumps narrative.

Russians attempting to murder another Putin political opponent...

Trump... silence.

Pulling American troops out of Syria leaving Syrian allies defenseless to Turkish and the Russian backed Syrian government to attack and kill them...

Trump... Actively complicit.

Putin desiring his faux democratic regime to be recognized and respected around the world...

Trump... congratulates Putin on his sham stuffed ballot box re-election.

Putin killing dissenters, political opponents and defectors...

Trump... “I think our country does plenty of killing also"

Overwhelming majority of congress and the Senate vote for sanctions on Russia for meddling in our elections...

Trump... Delay, delay, delay until those on the sanction list can move their assets back to some other non-sanctioned holding of Putin.

Putin puts out talking points through RT...

Trump... announced  that the US would suspend military exercises with South Korea, a move previously considered unimaginable. Trump  reportedly  came up with the idea “after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin". Trump aides reportedly “sought information about Polish incursions in Belarus.” However, no such incursions occurred. These events only exist in the form of a disinformation campaign by the GRU against Poland".

How utterly ridiculous indeed. /s

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @7.1.19    4 years ago
How utterly ridiculous indeed.

Exactly.

PhD Guide
7.1.21  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.18    4 years ago

PhD Guide
7.1.22  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.20    4 years ago

PhD Guide
7.1.23  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @7.1.19    4 years ago

PhD Guide
7.1.24  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.10    4 years ago

PhD Guide
7.1.25  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.18    4 years ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
7.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @7    4 years ago

Well, I think public holidays should be celebrations, and when Trump is beaten on November 3rd, then November 3rd should be declared an annual public holiday to celebrate the intelligence of the American people. 

PhD Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago

What would you have thought of "W" if during 9/11 for political reasons he tried to cover up 9/11 by saying "Don't blame the Saude government, blame liberals and Democrats in America who supports "Women's Rights and Liberal Agendas?"

"God is punishing America for its sins!"

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1  Gsquared  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8    4 years ago

Don't forget that only 2 days after the 9/11 attacks, Jerry Falwell, Sr. went on Pat Robertson's TV show and said the attacks were the fault of pagans, abortionists, feminists, gays, lesbians, the ACLU and People for the American Way.  Pat Robertson's response:  "I totally concur."

Two leading Republican "thought" leaders.

PhD Guide
8.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Gsquared @8.1    4 years ago

Amen, Brother Gsquared! Amen!  There are FALSE PROPHETS who will come forth spreading lies to deceive!

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Gsquared  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.1.1    4 years ago

Yes, there are.  And one of them is the great cult leader himself, Donald J. Trump

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1    4 years ago

They probably say the same thing about Covid, hurricanes, wildfires, protests, ect..

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.4  Gsquared  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.3    4 years ago

They have said stuff like that about natural disasters, including hurricanes.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.5  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.4    4 years ago

Nothing like religion scapegoating people, right?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1.6  Gsquared  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1.5    4 years ago

For some of the "religious" it seems to be their stock-in-trade.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.7  Gordy327  replied to  Gsquared @8.1.6    4 years ago

Indeed.

PhD Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 years ago