╌>

Fauci accepts Biden's offer to be chief medical adviser

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  4 years ago  •  27 comments

By:   Joseph Weber (Just The News)

Fauci accepts Biden's offer to be chief medical adviser
Fauci is a member of President Trump's White House coronavirus task force

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's top infectious disease scientist, said Friday that he's accepted Democrat Joe Biden's offer to be his chief medical adviser, if Biden is certified as president.

Fauci publicly accepted the offer on NBC-TV's "Today" show.

Biden made the request Thursday night on CNN.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has served in such a role for several administrations including President Trump's.

Fauci is a member of Trump's White House coronavirus task force but has occasionally disagreed with the president over policy related to the pandemic. Fauci is widely respected, but critics argue that he has occasionally given questionable guidance - often pointing to a statement he made early in the pandemic about not having to wear a mask.

"I asked him to stay on the exact same role he's had for the past several presidents, and I asked him to be a chief medical adviser for me as well, and be part of the Covid team," Biden told CNN.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    4 years ago

As I called it. 

He earned it.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    4 years ago

He should have chosen Birx

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Greg Jones @2    4 years ago

Why?  Fauci played to the left shamelessly.

I think we can finally say that Dr Fauci, the CDC and the health agencies in general had it in for Trump. Trump's big mistake was listening to Fauci on a shut down.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    4 years ago
I think we can finally say that Dr Fauci, the CDC and the health agencies in general had it in for Trump. Trump's big mistake was listening to Fauci on a shut down.

[ Deleted ]512

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to    4 years ago

Dr Fauci and the other health officials should have simply told the American people that this is a new virus and we know little about it instead of giving contradictory recommendations. There was never any scientific evidence that shutting down the economy would defeat the virus. To this very day there is none.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     4 years ago

Thank goodness that Fauci is back and Dr. Scott Atlas resigned and hopefully never to be heard from again..

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Vic Eldred    4 years ago

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    4 years ago

pffft, fauci chewed that gutless tea party wimp up and spat him out.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    4 years ago

Rand is an idiot so who cares what he thinks or said.

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom
Professor Guide
4.3  Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    4 years ago

Sorry Vic, but this hearing happened 6 months ago.  Rand Paul with his, "Dr. Fauci, you are not the end-all" not only showed his ass, but also showed his off-the-chain ignorance of the subject matter at hand.

Cases 14,521,751     Recovered 6,889,909     Deaths  282,275 
Worth noting is the number of recovered patients when compared to total cases.  I stopped testing positive months ago, but the lingering symptoms, such as severe fatigue and brain fog, are still difficult to deal with at times.

Why would you would post such an outdated video when the current numbers indicate that this nation is clearly in trouble?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
8  Perrie Halpern R.A.    4 years ago

Sandy locked this article and for good reason. I have never seen so much mud slang at each other before. I have gone through the comments and have reopened the article. I thank Sandy for her hard work it taking care of this mess. I better not see it again, or suspensions will be handed out.