Pink Has Request of Those Who Support Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade Decision

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  magicschoolbusdropout  •  one month ago  •  16 comments

By:   Nicole Wert

Pink Has Request of Those Who Support Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade Decision
Pink is calling out fans who support the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade

My reason for living...... "JUST DIED" !

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Pink   is calling out fans who support the Supreme Court's decision to overturn  Roe v. Wade , the 1973 case that afforded American's the right to a safe abortion. 

The  Raise Your Glass  singer took to Twitter on Saturday, June 25, with a very clear-cut message.

“Let’s be clear: if you believe the government belongs in a woman’s uterus, a gay persons business or marriage, or that racism is okay- THEN PLEASE IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD NEVER F—ING LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AGAIN. AND ALSO F— RIGHT OFF. We good?” the star wrote. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Expert
1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout    one month ago

Seriously ?

Jeremy Retired in NC
PhD Guide
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    one month ago

Another court jester thinking they are important.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    one month ago

Never listened to her music anyways- so no problem. 

By the way- she dresses funny. Either she thinks she is MC Hammer; or she identifies as he and him. 

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Expert
4  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout    one month ago

I'm Listening PINK !

Whatchya gonna do now !

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @4    one month ago

Better watch it. She will go on another twitter tirade.

That is after she berates me for mocking the way she dresses and what she sexually identifies as.

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Expert
4.1.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    one month ago
Better watch it. She will go on another twitter tirade. That is after she berates me for mocking the way she dresses and what she sexually identifies as.

LOL !

She'll threaten to pull herself from Twit too !

I'm sooooo Scared right now.

epistte
Junior Principal
4.1.2  epistte  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    one month ago

Pink is a heterosexual female and has 2 kids.  She isn't even bisexual. What are you afraid of?

I like her attitude.

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
4.1.3  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  epistte @4.1.2    one month ago
I like her attitude.

I do too.  Long time no see, I hope you are doing well.  Thanks for sharing your thought.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Tessylo  replied to  epistte @4.1.2    one month ago

They all fear strong women here.  

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  epistte @4.1.2    one month ago

Not of her, or whatever she identifies as.

She is just another dimwitted leftist that still hasn't figured out the overturning of Roe vs Wade didn't make abortion illegal. It just turned the matter back over to the states to decide.

Liberal states like California and New York will still have the same bat shit crazy lax abortion laws they do now.

Places like Texas, Alabama, Georgia, etc- will have very strict laws; or completely ban it.

Notice the left doesn't blast Obama and the Democrats when they had a bullet proof majority. They could have codified Roe v Wade into federal law; but didn't want to take the political fallout from it. Hell, it could have been codified anytime after the Supreme Court ruling. Republicans didn't come to full power until after Reagan. So how many years did Democrats ignore abortion?

As for her attitude; hopefully her religious and anti abortion fans will shit can her now that they know what she thinks of them. She asked them to; so they should grant her wish.

Personally, I am against abortion unless it is to protect the life of the mother; or there is some defect that is detected that will not allow the child to lead a normal life after being born. I do not impose my views on others. I do not decide who I will vote for based on abortion. I am against judges writing laws; and that is exactly what the Supreme Court did in Roe v Wade. They created a law out of nothing.  

Both sides are using abortion as battle cry for midterms. Screw high gas prices, rising inflation, and a recession on the horizon! US citizens still abandoned in Afghanistan? Fuck them, Biden turned the page on them long ago- and the US media forgot them. We have to get abortion decided! What BS. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
PhD Guide
4.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.5    one month ago
overturning of Roe vs Wade didn't make abortion illegal. It just turned the matter back over to the states to decide

Maybe that is exactly what they are afraid of.  Could be that they knowingly elected shit bags to at the state level and now fear that they will have to deal with the fallout of their own decisions.

epistte
Junior Principal
4.1.7  epistte  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.5    one month ago

There was no reason for Obama to do it, or did that fact escape you?

The people who are making abortion an issue are conservatives as a way to use their culture wars to distract the MAGAites from their multiple decades of policy failures for the middle class but you can't see that.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  epistte @4.1.7    one month ago
There was no reason for Obama to do it, or did that fact escape you?

Hmm.

Sure about that?

Because Democrats have made abortion an issue with every SCOTUS nomination since the '80's.

The smart move would have been to codify it into law through Congress, especially when you already know abortion is a controversial issue and that having enough conservatives on the Court (something totally out of Democrats' hands) could reverse Roe.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.9  Texan1211  replied to  epistte @4.1.7    one month ago
The people who are making abortion an issue are conservatives as a way to use their culture wars to distract the MAGAites from their multiple decades of policy failures for the middle class but you can't see that.

Doesn't really seem like abortion will be much of an issue for conservatives any longer. Are you sure you didn't mean it is an issue for liberals?

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
4.1.10  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    one month ago

Because Democrats have made abortion an issue with every SCOTUS nomination since the '80's.

they spent 50 years doing everything they could to keep justicies who didn’t pass the pro choice litmus test off the court but didn’t think it could be overturned? 

The arguments get dumber and dumber.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Principal
4.1.11  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.5    one month ago
"Personally, I am against abortion unless it is to protect the life of the mother; or there is some defect that is detected that will not allow the child to lead a normal life after being born."

Actually that's fairly liberal for a right-winger, but how about rape and incest?  Would you be happy raising the child of your wife or young daughter if they were impregnated by a vicious imbecile rapist?