Vice President Kamala Harris again ignores migrant question, husband calls busing 'shameful'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  magicschoolbusdropout  •  2 weeks ago  •  66 comments

By:   Timothy Nerozzi

Vice President Kamala Harris again ignores migrant question, husband calls busing 'shameful'
"These are human beings," Emhoff told reporters

Sounds Like Kamala Needs to ditch the "Pant" Suites.

Seems her Husband has more chutzpah than she does, and he's NOT the "VICE-PRESIDENT" of the country !

"HE" wears the "pants" in the house.

"And we have so-called leaders in this country who rather than focusing on what's good for the public within their own states, they're using people as pawns for a political stunt."

Was he speaking about his own wife ?

Hmmmmmmmm.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

original Vice President Kamala Harris   again ignored a question Friday about the arrival of migrants near her Washington, D.C., residence.

Then later Friday, her husband Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff called it "shameful" and a "political stunt."

"These are human beings," Emhoff told reporters after receiving a COVID-19 booster shot. "These are people. They needed to be treated with dignity, with kindness and respect, and they weren't. And we have so-called leaders in this country who rather than focusing on what's good for the public within their own states, they're using people as pawns for a political stunt."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott  sent two buses carrying 101 migrants  that arrived Thursday morning outside the Naval Observatory. The group included migrants from Venezuela, Uruguay, Colombia and Mexico. Multiple migrants, asked by Fox News Digital, said they think the border is open, contrary to what Harris said Sunday during an interview.

Harris, appearing with South African President Cyril Ramaphosa Friday, ignored a reporter's shouted question on  her reaction to the buses.

"What was your reaction to the buses arriving yesterday?" a pool reporter asked the vice president as she thanked the press with the South African president.

Harris and Ramaphosa turned and went inside without taking questions.

The migrants were taken to a local church by non-governmental groups Thursday.

Harris similarly refused to comment on the two migrant buses Thursday after delivering remarks in the White House.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout    2 weeks ago

Kamala was nothing more than a "Label" for hire as a VP !

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1  JBB  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1    2 weeks ago

That is a silly pronouncement to make about a woman with such an impressive resume. Harris has been the California Attorney General, she was elected and served as a US Senator from California and now serves us as The Vice President of the United States of America...

Those are some damn impressive labels. What have you got to show?

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
1.1.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago
Harris has been the California Attorney General, she was elected and served as a US Senator from California and now serves us as The Vice President of the United States of America...

She sucked (Literally) at all those jobs. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
PhD Guide
1.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago

He only qualification for VP is that she was black and a woman.  That's how low on the qualification list the Democrats had to go.  Her "accomplishments" as California Attorney General can still be seen in the streets of California today.   For all appearances she's continued her (lack of) "work ethic" as VP.  

Not impressive in the least.  

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
1.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1.1.1    2 weeks ago
She sucked (Literally) at all those jobs. 

Yeah, sidepiece was the most important title on her resume. 

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.4  JBB  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

Are you really proud of that one? It is no wonder that most woman vote Democratic, the way goppers demeans them... Keep it up. A woman's vote counts the same a misogynist's!

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
1.1.5  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  JBB @1.1.4    2 weeks ago
Are you really proud of that one?

Apparently she was !

That's the most important part .... right ?

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
1.1.6  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Sean Treacy @1.1.3    2 weeks ago

Snicker

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
1.1.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago
Those are some damn impressive labels.

Exactly and there is more:

• She was smart enough to see the advantages of have a close, intimate relationship with Willie Brown, then Speaker of the CA House and 31 years her senior and acted accordingly
  • Reduced truancy in SF by finding the parents criminally liable
  • A strong defender and supporter of police to include cop shootings, called herself, Top cop
  • A capable opponent of decimalizing sex work

Damn impressive, no wonder she got the task of stopping the flow at the border.

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
1.1.8  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.2    2 weeks ago
Her only qualification for VP is that she was black and a woman.

Same as Brandon touting how wonderful he was going to be by nominating a "Black Woman" for Supreme Court Justice.

WooHoo !

Talk about degrading to "Blacks" and "Women" all at the same time, when all they say they want of you is that you are "Black" and a "Woman" !

Just Jim NC TttH
PhD Principal
1.1.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago

Ever hear of the Peter Principle? She reached that prior to becoming senator.

Gazoo
Sophomore Silent
1.1.10  Gazoo  replied to  JBB @1.1.4    2 weeks ago

the way goppers demeans them...”

I don’t see “women” being demeaned, i see a “woman”s past being brought up. I’ve seen you post crap about gop women, are you a misogynist? 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.11  Ronin2  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.10    2 weeks ago
I don’t see “women” being demeaned, i see a “woman”s past being brought up. I’ve seen you post crap about gop women, are you a misogynist? 

That is different. A woman stops being a woman when she joins the GOP. Just like a black stops being a black when they dare to leave the Democrat plantation. Therefore they are fair game. 

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.12  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.7    2 weeks ago

Ask your wife why the gop has a problem with women voters.

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
1.1.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1.1.12    2 weeks ago
Ask your wife why the gop has a problem with women voters.

I don't need to, she and my daughter and I had discuss it frequently and are in agreement.  None of us voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020.  2020 was probable the first time that I had only one repub on my ballet, Manga Anantatmula for US House.

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.14  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.13    2 weeks ago

Let me get this right. You are not a misogynistic woman hater in real life, but are paid to impersonate on on Newstalkers?

Please share your comment history on NT with your wife and daughter and let us know how they think you represent...

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
1.1.15  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1.1.14    2 weeks ago
Let me get this right.

I do my best buddy, but it may not be good enough to get you right.

You are not a misogynistic woman hater in real life

No need for redundancy and you can't cite anything that I've written here that is remotely misogynistic.

but are paid to impersonate on on Newstalkers?

My NT pay isn't dependent on any impersonation.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago
Those are some damn impressive labels.

Do you think because she won a few elections in California, that is "impressive"?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Gazoo @1.1.10    2 weeks ago

Some of our more liberal friends seem to think that any criticism of a liberal woman equates to misogyny.

Of course, the opposite doesn't apply.

To me, thinking a criticism of a woman is misogyny IS a form of misogyny--you don't think a woman should be criticized and think her feelings should be protected.

squiggy
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.18  squiggy  replied to  JBB @1.1    2 weeks ago

“…such an impressive resume.”

Black. Female. That excludes 98% of the pool one would expect to produce a competent result.

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1.19  JBB  replied to  squiggy @1.1.18    2 weeks ago

How do you figure? Sure sounds like racism.

Are all white males naturally more qualified?

Does being black and female negate the status of being elected as California Attorney General and United States Senator? Is being the first black and first woman elected Vice President of the United States unimpressive?

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1.20  bugsy  replied to  JBB @1.1.19    2 weeks ago
Is being the first black and first woman elected Vice President of the United States unimpressive?

Yes because we should not be asserting greatness based on gender or skin color.

dennissmith
Freshman Silent
1.1.21  dennissmith  replied to  JBB @1.1.19    one week ago

Any person regardless of sex or color should be impressive as VP.

Actually doing the job of VP another thing entirely.

Repeating what she says multiple times when asked questions indicates she does not have confidence when she speaks. 

Do you believe Kamala was a success at being border czar?

Kamala says the border is secure, do you think is it? 

Nerm_L
Professor Principal
2  Nerm_L    2 weeks ago

Busing illegal immigrants is shameful.  How do they think the border jumpers are transferred to processing facilities?

Apparently the proper way to handle the situation is to hand the illegals a hearing date and walk them to the gate.  Fly free, little migrant!

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  JBB  replied to  Nerm_L @2    2 weeks ago

The people Florida and Texas are bussing to New York and Martha's Vineyard and Chicago and Washington DC are those who have already been processed and given temporary refugee status. They are thus legally here at least until their cases are adjudicated...

To conflate them with illegal border jumpers intellectual dishonesty. You know it. I know it. And, everyone reading this now knows it ..

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 weeks ago

Speaking of intellectual dishonesty.

Most of those seeking asylum will never be granted it; even with Brandon lowering the standards significantly. Financial hardship and seeking employment are not grounds for asylum. 

Also, considering that courts are backlogged on these cases with the vast majority waiting years for their first hearing- they get to stay in the country indefinitely. Great for Democrats; bad for US taxpayers.

Simple solution for Democrats. You don't want these illegal immigrants, then force Brandon to close the southern border and enforce our immigration laws. Or STFU and deal with the problems you caused.

From post 3. Democrats need to follow it. Them STFU regardless would be wonderful.

Just Jim NC TttH
PhD Principal
2.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 weeks ago
To conflate them with illegal border jumpers intellectual dishonesty.

How did they start out? Still border jumpers.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.3  JBB  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.2    2 weeks ago

Not necessarily. All one must do under international law is to approach any US port of entry and to request admission as a refugee. It happens every day at every border crossing...

Just Jim NC TttH
PhD Principal
2.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JBB @2.1.3    2 weeks ago

You assume much. You think they actually came "through the gate"? Dollar to a donut the majority didn't. 
But i Guess that's somewhat of an assumption too................if you want to believe they did it the right way.

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
2.1.5  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  JBB @2.1.3    2 weeks ago
All one must do under international law is to approach any US port of entry and to request admission as a refugee.

And what about those that enter "Ports of entry" (Most of the border where the "Wall" wasn't built)  that aren't "legal", which seems to be much of the case based on ALL media reporting.

Nerm_L
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 weeks ago
The people Florida and Texas are bussing to New York and Martha's Vineyard and Chicago and Washington DC are those who have already been processed and given temporary refugee status. They are thus legally here at least until their cases are adjudicated...

Asylum status?  Or do they only have a hearing date?  The system is so overwhelmed that there's a months log backlog for asylum hearings.

Biden has replaced the 'remain in Mexico' policy (to wait for asylum hearings) with the policy of 'fly free, little migrant'.  The status for these migrants until an asylum hearing remains illegal border jumper.  Only after an asylum hearing does their status change to either refugee or deportee.  And we'll fly them to their country of origin.

It's one big circle jerk just so Democrats can win an election - and - ignore the problem.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.7  JBB  replied to  Nerm_L @2.1.6    2 weeks ago

Those with temporary refugee status are here legally. They cannot vote, so how do they give Democrats these victories?

Under international law all refugees are due human rights...

The same international laws protect all Americans abroad!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @2.1.7    2 weeks ago
Those with temporary refugee status are here legally. They cannot vote, so how do they give Democrats these victories?

Your gal Kamala has been talking about amnesty for millions as late as just last week!

Which many of us knew all along was the Democrats' 'plan' to boost votes!

Nerm_L
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @2.1.7    2 weeks ago

Who the fuck said anything about voting?

Under international law all refugees are due human rights...

Convenience is not a human right.  

Which still doesn't allow Americans to break the laws wherever they are.  

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.10  JBB  replied to  Nerm_L @2.1.9    2 weeks ago

For families fleeing wars and cartels temporary refugee status is often lifesaving. People go both ways across our borders by the millions every week. Migrant farm workers have been lured across the border for generations. The peaches in Georgia don't pick themselves. The oranges of Florida and California don't magically become juice. The cattle in Texas do not butcher their calves for us. For all the hyperbola you dish out you'd think you never been to Texas. There have always been Mexicans coming... And Going!

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
2.1.11  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @2.1.7    2 weeks ago

Exactly, unless we are in:

• North Korea
  • Russia
  • Iran
  • Venezuela
  • Syria
  • China
  • Rwanda
  • Pakistan
  • Mali
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Afghanistan
  • Cuba
  • Nicaragua
  • Uganda
  • Egypt
  • Turkey
  • Belarus
  • Yemen
  • UAE
  • Myanmar
  • Cambodia

Have I forgot any?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @2.1.3    2 weeks ago
All one must do under international law is to approach any US port of entry and to request admission as a refugee.

Request admission is the key.

That means not entering the country unless it is at a port of entry.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.13  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.11    2 weeks ago

Yes, the United States of America asserts the international human rights of all its citizens in all of those places, and everywhere else. Because of this Americans are treated deferentially almost everywhere. Even in most of those nations you listed. We, America, stands with the rest of the free world in demanding that our citizens be treated fairly and humanly everywhere. Those nations who do not respect international law are duly sanctioned. And yes, there are rogue states, but America stands against them!

Nerm_L
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Nerm_L  replied to  JBB @2.1.10    2 weeks ago
For families fleeing wars and cartels temporary refugee status is often lifesaving. People go both ways across our borders by the millions every week. Migrant farm workers have been lured across the border for generations. The peaches in Georgia don't pick themselves. The oranges of Florida and California don't magically become juice. The cattle in Texas do not butcher their calves for us. For all the hyperbola you dish out you'd think you never been to Texas. There have always been Mexicans coming... And Going!

Maybe so.  But they don't have to wade across the Rio Grande to leave or enter the United States.  In fact, those with some sort of legal status avoiding a port of entry can cause problems.  If they don't cross through a port of entry, they can loose their refugee status.

Immigration ain't the problem.  Asylum requests ain't the problem.  The real problem is illegal entry into the United States.  You do know that asylum requests are also processed at ports of entry?  Jumping the border ain't necessary unless the border jumpers don't want to get caught.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.15  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.1.2    2 weeks ago

Illegal is still illegal no matter how it's looked at.

1stwarrior
Professor Guide
2.1.16  1stwarrior  replied to  JBB @2.1    2 weeks ago

You need to lean the process.  Being given an asylum application DOES NOT give you temporary refugee status.  Under Fed law, being granted an approval to file for asylum DOES NOT allow you to enter the U.S. UNTIL your hearing date.

Those are facts - facts that you always ignore.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.17  Ronin2  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.11    one week ago
  • Iraq
  • Syria
  • Libya
  • Serbia (Only guessing on this one; but judging by my two Serbian online gaming friends US citizenship doesn't mean shit to anyone in that country. They still wouldn't mind getting their hands on Bill Clinton either.)

Probably several more beyond that as well. As a country we are not tolerated well and we have interfered in a lot of different countries.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.18  Ronin2  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.12    one week ago

Which is the reason they don't cross at a port of entry; but cross the border illegally. They might get rejected at a port of entry. Once they are in the country they know they are safe thanks to Brandon. Which is the reason it is such a big deal that illegals that are interviewed think our border is "wide open".

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.19  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.11    one week ago

Malaysia and Indonesia possibly?

dennissmith
Freshman Silent
2.1.20  dennissmith  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.18    one week ago

Entering the country at a port of entry is legal , those who cross illegally have broken the law. It is unbelievable that some dance around/spin/deflect and come up with excuses for them. Nor reasons, just excuses.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.21  Ozzwald  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.18    one week ago
Which is the reason they don't cross at a port of entry; but cross the border illegally. They might get rejected at a port of entry.

Bullshit.  If someone prevents them from requesting asylum, that person has broken the law.  Everyone that requests asylum is allowed a day in court to plead their case.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    2 weeks ago

Why are Democrats upset?

They don't give a damn about Republican border states being overwhelmed by their unwillingness to close the border and enforce our immigration laws. They don't care about the costs involved to those states of taking care of all of the illegals until the federal government figures out what to do with them.

They love to lecture Republican border states; and call everyone racists when they point out the problem.

They then become unglued when a very small portion of the problem becomes theirs. No one is abusing these illegal immigrants. No one is detaining them against their will. The destinations they are going to are supposedly very affluent Democrat sanctuary cities; not Nazi run death camps.

Simple solution for Democrats. You don't want these illegal immigrants, then force Brandon to close the southern border and enforce our immigration laws. Or STFU and deal with the problems you caused.

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
3.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Ronin2 @3    2 weeks ago

It's crazy. Small  poverty stricken Texas towns can get a couple thousand a day and the Democrats refuse to acknowledge a problem even exists.

50. Just 50, go to one of the richest areas of the country, one that hosts Presidents and all the people that go with it,  and they call it a humanitarian crisis.  Unsurprisingly, they rounded them up and deported them on buses on within 24 hours.  I guess they aren't the type "sanctuary" applies to. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @3    2 weeks ago
Why are Democrats upset?

Mainly because they now have to actually deal with their own disastrous policies and can see that they don't work for shit.

Think about it--sanctuary cities and states are now bitching because they are receiving the very people they encouraged to come here and promised they would be safe from our immigrations laws.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ronin2 @3    one week ago

The majority of said Dems have never been anywhere near the Southern border and really have zero clue of what conditions are like for the legal residents residing there. They are more than happy to believe the swill that the liberal leftist controlled media puts out.

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
3.3.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3.3    one week ago
They are more than happy to believe the swill that the liberal leftist controlled media puts out.

I've noticed that Dems from Texas and Arizona that are in 2022 races have a very different attitude form the rest of the pack.

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
4  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago

As Katie Pavlich described it, the cycle continue:

-The left does something damaging while claiming the moral high ground

-The right does it back -

-The left freaks out for the right doing the same thing and holding them to their own standard

Jeremy Retired in NC
PhD Guide
5  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 weeks ago
her husband Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff called it "shameful" and a "political stunt."

I notice her husband doesn't say a goddamn thing about the Biden Illegal Airlines flights all over the country that seemingly only land under the cover of darkness.  Could this imply he supports his wife being complicit with those?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
5.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5    one week ago

Emhoff tried to scam and talk his way out of a extreme DUI arrest and has the nerve to talk about shamefully political stunts? Can Emhoff spell HYPOCRITE?

dennissmith
Freshman Silent
5.2  dennissmith  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5    one week ago

Emhoff gets his talking orders from his wife

Tacos!
Professor Expert
6  Tacos!    2 weeks ago
"These are people. They needed to be treated with dignity, with kindness and respect, and they weren't.

Where is the proof of this treatment? Is mere transportation somehow not dignified, kind, or respectful? Why? What about all the people and organizations that help transport these folks to the border from 

Venezuela, Uruguay, Colombia and Mexico

The governor of Texas didn’t do that.

Is there any evidence that these people where hoping to remain in Texas?

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1  JBB  replied to  Tacos! @6    2 weeks ago

Most first generation refugees end up dying in small rural towns where they labored as farm and ranch workers or animal processing plants, while others go into construction and domestic service...

There are available jobs and housing awaiting them all across rural America right now. There is nothing for them in Martha's Vineyard. It is cruel to divert them and their children to Manhattan or to Chicago when the services there are already overwhelmed. Why be cruel? 

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
6.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @6.1    2 weeks ago
It is cruel to divert them and their children to Manhattan or to Chicago when the services there are already overwhelmed.

Is that why Biden diverted some to Jacksonville Florida.  What was the federal plan for diverting more "across rural America" right now?

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
6.1.2  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  JBB @6.1    2 weeks ago
It is cruel to divert them and their children to Manhattan or to Chicago when the services there are already overwhelmed.

But, But, they claim to be "Sanctuary" !

Didn't they plan ahead when they "Proclaimed" ?

SANCTUARY !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @6.1    2 weeks ago
Most first generation refugees end up dying in small rural towns where they labored as farm and ranch workers or animal processing plants, while others go into construction and domestic service...

Do you have a source for that claim, or is that just what you think?

squiggy
Sophomore Quiet
6.1.4  squiggy  replied to  JBB @6.1    2 weeks ago

“There is nothing for them in Martha's Vineyard.“

Where are the shitty jobs you expect them to do and how will that not drive down the price of labor?

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
7  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout    2 weeks ago

Major HEADLINES , BREAKING News !

Joe Biden taps Kamala Harris to be first black woman vice-president

Think about that headline, then think about Kamala's past History of Dating a Married man to become California's DA. 

More BREAKING NEWS:

Biden nominates Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to be first Black woman on Supreme Court

He introduced his historic choice at a White House ceremony Friday.

Historic only in "Race" and "Gender". Typical of the "Left" !

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
8  Sean Treacy    2 weeks ago
Whoops.. Sometimes they let you know what they really think:
NBC News
Florida Gov. DeSantis sending asylum-seekers to Martha's Vineyard is like "me taking my trash out and just driving to different areas where I live and just throwing my trash there," a founding member of a foundation which helps refugees says. - @NBCLatino

magicschoolbusdropout
Freshman Principal
8.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    2 weeks ago

hahahaha !

Sean Treacy
Professor Expert
8.2  Sean Treacy  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    2 weeks ago

Because this tweet makes democratic allies look terrible it was deleted. IT will fade away and never be mentioned by the MSM. 

If a Republican compared migrants to trash, it would be a headline for days.

That's how media bias works. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
8.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sean Treacy @8    one week ago

Lol!😆