How Joe Biden's Approval Rating Has Changed After Midterms Triumph

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  magicschoolbusdropout  •  2 weeks ago  •  24 comments

By:   James Bickerton

How Joe Biden's Approval Rating Has Changed After Midterms Triumph
President Joe Biden still remains unpopular with the American public.

Must have been one of those "Not a Republican" Vote instead of Voting for an ACTUAL "Best candidate" ..... AGAIN !

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Following the vote, a Big Village survey, conducted on November 9th and 10th, gave the president a net approval rating of minus 10.5.

The survey of 1,006 U.S. adults, weighted by gender, race, education and age, found just 41.4 percent of Americans approve of Biden's performance, while 51.9 percent disapproved and the remainder said they didn't know.

A separate poll, conducted by Pulse Opinion Research for Rasmussen Reports, gave Biden an approval rating of minus eight.

The poll of 1,500 "likely voters" carried out from November 9-13 produced an even starker result when only those who "strongly approve" and "strongly disapprove" of Biden's performance were measured.

Of the total respondents, 45 percent strongly disapproved of Biden's record, versus 23 percent who strongly approved, producing a net strong approval rating of minus 22.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout    2 weeks ago

W hile the  Democrats  performed strongly in last week's midterm elections, recent polling shows that President  Joe Biden   still remains unpopular with the American public.

SHOCKER !!!!!!!!!!!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1    2 weeks ago

[deleted]

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
1.1.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Tessylo @1.1    2 weeks ago

You didn't "READ" the article and "Comprehend" what it was talking about ........ AGAIN ....... DID YOU !

Sunshine
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Sunshine  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1.1.1    2 weeks ago

Nothing but deflection, denial, and memes.  That's all they have!

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
1.1.3  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.2    2 weeks ago
Nothing but deflection, denial, and memes.  That's all they have!

You got that "RIGHT" !

Bet we'll see another !

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  magicschoolbusdropout @1.1.1    2 weeks ago
You didn't "READ" the article and "Comprehend" what it was talking about ........ AGAIN ....... DID YOU !

Some people never read, just post idiotic, off topic bullshit.

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
1.1.5  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.4    2 weeks ago
Some people never read, just post idiotic, off topic bullshit.

The "Familiars" always try to invade !

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.6  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sunshine @1.1.2    2 weeks ago

That and habitually accusing others of what they themselves commonly do.

Sunshine
Professor Participates
2  Sunshine    2 weeks ago
versus 23 percent who strongly approved,

Let me be clear....these people are stupid.

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
2.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Sunshine @2    2 weeks ago

Mom's Basement dwellers "Loans Forgiven" Folks !

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Participates
2.2  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Sunshine @2    2 weeks ago
  • In poll after poll, about 70% of Republicans say they don’t think Joe Biden is the legitimate winner of  the 2020 election.

PolitiFact | Most Republicans still falsely believe Trump’s stolen election claims

They can't be any dumber than the 70% of Republicans who still believe without a lick of actual evidence, that the 2020 election was "stolen".

Now, I'm not a huge fan of Biden, he's an old white male establishment Democrat. But when faced between the choice of the greasy toxic shit sandwich of Donald Trump or the old plain wonder bread PB&J it was an easy choice for the vast majority of Americans. Now the 80+ million aren't so much regretting their choice as recognizing that their stop gap measure did what it was supposed to do and now needs to be replaced with a younger stronger progressive candidate who will stand up for the American people and resist the growing rightwing conservative Christian fascism.

magicschoolbusdropout
Sophomore Principal
2.2.1  seeder  magicschoolbusdropout  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    2 weeks ago
They can't be any dumber than the 70% of Republicans who still believe without a lick of actual evidence, that the 2020 election was "stolen".

Kinda Like the "Russian Collusion" ACTUAL LEADERS of this country pushed for years.... whom had NO Evidence at all, and found that "Conjecture", "Innuendo" and "Theory" was all the proof that was needed ?

Still waiting for Adam "Shifty" Schiff's massive unrefutably evidence he says he has myself ..... How 'bout You ?

Still waiting too ?

Sunshine
Professor Participates
2.2.2  Sunshine  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    2 weeks ago

Trump isn't President and making dumbass decisions that you are not "a huge fan of".  

Regardless of your attempt at an old tired deflection, they are still stupid.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Guide
2.2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    2 weeks ago
But when faced between the choice

You were actually dumb enough to go with the candidate with zero accomplishments despite 50 years in politics.  

Jack_TX
Masters Quiet
2.2.4  Jack_TX  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2.2    2 weeks ago
Now, I'm not a huge fan of Biden, he's an old white male establishment Democrat.

Racist, misandrist, AND ageist.  How progressive of you.

But when faced between the choice of the greasy toxic shit sandwich of Donald Trump or the old plain wonder bread PB&J it was an easy choice for the vast majority of Americans.

I'd agree with that.  But it extends back to 2016 when the greasy toxic shit sandwich was preferred over the Pantsuit Nation.

Now the 80+ million aren't so much regretting their choice as recognizing that their stop gap measure did what it was supposed to do and now needs to be replaced with a younger stronger progressive candidate who will stand up for the American people and resist the growing rightwing conservative Christian fascism.

No.  You're doing the same thing Trump supporters do, thinking the American people are looking for a more forceful version of your particular brand of crazy.

I voted for Biden, exactly because I thought he would be the stop-gap measure you describe.  That does NOT mean I embrace most of the utter nonsense people try to include under the banner of "progressivism".  

Drinker of the Wry
Freshman Principal
2.2.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Jack_TX @2.2.4    2 weeks ago

Completely agree.

Jack_TX
Masters Quiet
2.2.6  Jack_TX  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.3    2 weeks ago
You were actually dumb enough to go with the candidate with zero accomplishments despite 50 years in politics. 

There wasn't anything dumb about it.  I actively wanted zero accomplishments. 

The rarity with which the "accomplishments" of the federal government actually benefit American citizens is well documented and absolutely a compelling reason to vote for gridlock and ineptitude.  

So, given the option of 4 more years of a president intentionally antagonizing half the country or 4 years of a doddering dementia patient who wasn't going to be able to do much anyway, I chose the latter.  I would do it again, but with any luck whatsoever, I won't have to.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Guide
2.2.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Jack_TX @2.2.6    2 weeks ago

I actively wanted zero accomplishments.

Well, you got it.  Thanks for admitting you are actually part of the problem.    

So, given the option of 4 more years of a president intentionally antagonizing half the country

So you went with your hurt feelings instead of what is better for the country.  

Jack_TX
Masters Quiet
2.2.8  Jack_TX  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.7    2 weeks ago
Well, you got it.  

I wish we had fewer accomplishments than we have.  

Thanks for admitting you are actually part of the problem. 

As if you believe federal government action actually solves problems.  It never does, and you know it.  Fuckers have no clue what they're doing, and Trump was dumber than most.

So you went with your hurt feelings instead of what is better for the country.

Not mine.  I don't give a shit.  But if you're going to sit there and pretend Trump wasn't a complete chaos goblin, you've lost your fucking mind.  The man actually suggested we all drink disinfectant. 

Would you follow him into battle?  Of course not.  You wouldn't let him coach your kid's Little League team... that's how shit he is as a leader.

The POTUS presides over a country of 330 million people, the world's largest economy, and is generally accepted as the "leader of the free world".  He needs to have at least some discipline and not say whatever comes into his batshit little brain.

Now, am I glad he beat Hillary?... yeah.  I am.  That bitch was awful and would have tried to burn this country down in order to soothe her own man-hating anger.

But Biden?  He's a senile harmless old goof who can't remember who or where he is.  His ability to fuck things up is greatly limited.  He's a timeout.  He's a placeholder.  He's the substitute teacher whose job is to keep the kids from burning the building down until a more capable person arrives.

Just Jim NC TttH
PhD Principal
2.2.9  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Jack_TX @2.2.8    2 weeks ago
As if you believe federal government action actually solves problems.  It never does, and you know it.  Fuckers have no clue what they're doing,

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Ernest Benn

ernestbenn1.jpg

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.2.10  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Jack_TX @2.2.8    2 weeks ago

Biden may be senile, but with all the screwups he has  perpetrated, he sure the Hell ain't harmless!

Jack_TX
Masters Quiet
2.2.11  Jack_TX  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.2.10    2 weeks ago
Biden may be senile, but with all the screwups he has  perpetrated, he sure the Hell ain't harmless!

He's definitely screwed up some stuff, but compare him to any other president, and he's not significantly worse than the rest of them.  

I'd rather have Biden that LBJ, Nixon, Carter, Clinton or Trump.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.2.12  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Jack_TX @2.2.11    2 weeks ago

Personally, I'd rather have none of the above.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.3  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sunshine @2    2 weeks ago

"Let me be clear....these people are stupid."

And as everybody knows, you can't fix stupid!