....brighten your day just a tiny bit, then you need to rethink what makes you smile.

Tags: babies, cute, smiling

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Article/Seed

LAMO!

Oh no ! Dyslexia strikes again ...

Cute!

Thank you!

Thank you!  She gets her good looks from me. 

Babies always make me smile, especially now as I know they are not mine!

LOL

I used to say something similar. Now I have two kids. 

For sure.

She's way cuter than that kid anyway.

She's gorgeous.   Freeze 'er in time, lol.

: )

Last time we stuck her in a freezer, we had CPS called out on us. Cant do that again.

She's plotting her retaliation against you, ya know.....

I heard something about Icy Hot and underwear.

sorry, i dont have Leukoplakia

RSS

Blog Posts

Supplements

Posted by retired military ex Republican on September 30, 2014 at 2:06pm 2 Comments

Does anyone else on here take supplements like Pro Biotic for digestion or Omega 3 fish oil or other supplements.  I do take a couple of doctor suggested supplements for my neuropathy.

Dichotomy: Twelfth Installment "Confusion"

Posted by Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty on September 25, 2014 at 8:00pm 3 Comments

Marivon wondered where Trancy had gone. She had appeared in the dance hall with Gavinar, looked around in astonishment and horror, cried out to leave… then the pair had disappeared. They were gone. She thought that she could feel Gavinar’s presence.  She thought that she could sense his direction. Putting those two items together, Marivon thought, she is probably somewhere north of here, far north probably. The mountains just weren’t high enough in the north towards Merebon in the coastal range. The mountains that they were in now hadn’t had snow for almost a month now. You had to travel across the Midsea to get to the Barrier Range Mountains to be able to have fresh snow on them.

“How are you doing, Nocs?” she said, the stream of her thoughts bringing her to rest upon the quick witted, young… scoundrel was the best word that she could think of to describe the young man.

“Since I been followin’ you? Not bad at all!” Came Nocs’ promt reply. “ The view back here is quite nice. But I do admit, I don’ care much for travellin’ through snow wi’out the prospect of an end in sight. I heard tell of a man from Clips runnin’ supplies ta miners in the mountains. This one day he was out and he got snow-bound, trapped in a whiteout. He dint eat for three days!”

“Will you be quiet, Nocs”, spurted Temon, unable to control his laughter. Even though the night had gone from mildly bad to worse to really horrible, there was an element of humor brought about by Nocs’ consistency of commentary: Sex and the female form, or what he knew of both; and food, of which his knowledge was quite extensive.  

After Trancy’s sudden appearance in the dance hall and subsequent abrupt disappearance, Temon had wanted to chase after her. In fact, he had jumped up to do just that, searching for discarded items of clothing, when Marivon’s…

Continue

Watch This Video, You Will Be Truly Amazed

Posted by Jerry Verlinger on September 25, 2014 at 7:30pm 14 Comments

I was checking something on You Tube and I spotted a link saying "9 Year blows away Judges and audience on 'Hollands Got Talent', so I clicked the link as I often do, because every once in a while we see something from a youngster that IS truly amazing.

Well, ...... I can tell you without question, this little girl, Amira Willighagen, just 9 years old, really did blow away the judges and audience by singing Puccini's ‘O mio babbino caro’ (Oh My Beloved Father). I was stunned, as were the judges, and as I believe you will be as you watch this little angel sing with a voice that I'm sure you'll agree was sent to us from heaven.

For some reason I have been unable to embed videos, so you will have to use [this link] to go the the video. The song starts at marker 2:42 (There is also a translation of the dialog available).

" JOYFUL SPIRIT "

Posted by WK SummerShadow on September 19, 2014 at 6:11am 2 Comments

'' GREAT MANY CONCERN ''

Posted by WK SummerShadow on September 19, 2014 at 6:05am 2 Comments

© 2014   Created by Perrie Halpern.

Badges  |  Report an Issue.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service