....brighten your day just a tiny bit, then you need to rethink what makes you smile.

Tags: babies, cute, smiling

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Article/Seed

LAMO!

Oh no ! Dyslexia strikes again ...

Cute!

Thank you!

Thank you!  She gets her good looks from me. 

Babies always make me smile, especially now as I know they are not mine!

LOL

I used to say something similar. Now I have two kids. 

For sure.

She's way cuter than that kid anyway.

She's gorgeous.   Freeze 'er in time, lol.

: )

Last time we stuck her in a freezer, we had CPS called out on us. Cant do that again.

She's plotting her retaliation against you, ya know.....

I heard something about Icy Hot and underwear.

sorry, i dont have Leukoplakia

RSS

Blog Posts

God Bless Exceptional America and her People on Independence Day!

Posted by XXJefferson#51 on July 3, 2015 at 8:37pm 1 Comment

America, the home of many of us is a great nation. The greatest and most exceptional in Human history and founded against long odds by divine providence. Our Declaration of Independence and Constitution are inspired and inspiring documents that no one has been able to top. We are a nation blessed by God to be a shining city on a hill, a beacon of light and freedom to the rest of the world. People from every nation on earth have come here to improve their and their families lives, to experience… Continue

A tale of two flags

Posted by Bruce Tarleton on June 27, 2015 at 9:27pm 1 Comment

In the past few days we have been exposed to two different flags and the ensuing “crisis” of what they represent.

The first has a proud history. It was used as a battle flag in a struggle of freedom. And today for many represents a heritage rich in southern traditions of rebellious behavior. But some have used the flag for evil. Using it to represent oppression, and hate. And because of that, because of the negative use of a FEW, this flag has come under…

Continue

Living the Golden Rule

Posted by Robert in Ohio on June 17, 2015 at 12:23pm 8 Comments

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Sounds simple enough.

FB_IMG_1429763075109.jpg

Need or Want a New Avatar? Check this out!

Posted by Dowser on June 15, 2015 at 12:53am 15 Comments

I've been working on downloading and making avatars for all of us here.  After days and days, I've managed to put together 338 avatars, that you can easily download and use!  Each one is 125 X 125 pixels, (or thereabouts), which is what is needed for the profile avatar.  The avatars are on a separate website, due to memory issues on the site, but each page contains a link to come right back to NewsTalkers!

Here's how you do it:

• Step 1 -- Browse through the categories to…
Continue

Follow NT's Forum

© 2015   Created by Perrie Halpern.

Badges  |  Report an Issue.  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service