Vote Peter for President. It's your only hope for survival.

Latest Followers:

Petey Coober DF screminmimi Kavika Larry Hampton sixpick Dowser Jerry Verlinger

Latest Discussions

Peter Loves the Real Tea Party.

Alright, 'tis about time for some gardening.

This year, we have some plants left...
@ 5 years ago - Comments: 2

The Call of Cthulhu silent film

Anybody seen this film besides...
@ 5 years ago - Comments: 1

Tomatoes

I'll add a picture sometime later....
@ 6 years ago - Comments: 10

My mantis minions.

I bought some mantis egg sacs back...
@ 6 years ago - Comments: 11

Latest Activity

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
Posted a new Comment on New Flagging Function:
"No, but I will probably connect with you or Randy tomorrow and see what and where everything is these days."

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
Posted a new Comment on New Flagging Function:
"I've looked it over a little. I'll be spending part of tomorrow re-familiarizing myself with everything in greater detail though. Or rather, I've seen the..."

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//30488:
""

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 23
Posted a new Comment on @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:
"That does seem par for the course  "

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 23
Posted a new Comment on @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:
"Thanks Randy. The moderation functions are far easier to use now I see.  Still getting the hang of what's what after having been away so long though.  "

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
""

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
""

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 143
Posted a new Comment on New Flagging Function:
"I knew this was only two days old as that is how long I've been receiving notifications for it, about 5-10 per hour. The sheer volume suggests that nobody..."

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 3 months ago • comments: 23
Posted a new Comment on @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:
"So....I've probably received more than 150 notifications for comments being flagged as inappropriate over the last two days. Now, while it did encourage me..."

@peter-loves-the-real-tea-party • 9 months ago • comments: 223
Posted a new Comment on Classic Cinema:
"I are still here, bad english and all."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Randy
link 04/09/17 12:29:10AM @randy:

You may want to contact Perrie. I'm no longer a Moderator. I sort of burnt out on it a few a months ago and really needed a break. Plus my meds were WAY out of balance and I wasn't the most pleasant person to be around so I didn't even post for 3 or 4 months.

Flagging unavailable
link 04/08/17 10:25:07PM @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:

Thanks Randy.

The moderation functions are far easier to use now I see.

Still getting the hang of what's what after having been away so long though.

Flagging unavailable
Randy
link 04/08/17 10:28:02PM @randy:

The functions have changed, but as for the moderating itself, it's still like herding cats.

Flagging unavailable
link 04/08/17 10:36:10PM @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:

That does seem par for the course

Flagging unavailable
link 04/08/17 10:12:33PM @peter-loves-the-real-tea-party:

So....I've probably received more than 150 notifications for comments being flagged as inappropriate over the last two days. Now, while it did encourage me to log back on, I can't help but wonder why you all still can't get along, lol. Really, the majority of flagged comments I read through were clearly not inappropriate.

I would personally appreciate it if ya'll stopped abusing the abuse button please.

Flagging unavailable
Randy
link 04/08/17 10:20:34PM @randy:

Welcome back Peter. Laugh

Flagging unavailable
Randy
link 11/11/15 12:07:19AM @randy:

Please read and comment on the new article in the moderators group called:

Personal attack or not.

It concerns the CoC. Thank you

Flagging unavailable
Nigel Dogberry
link 10/28/13 01:59:52PM @nigel-dogberry:

Oh, no !!! Let's get the

rolling again. I put up a recipe for stew.

Flagging unavailable
Time Lord
link 12/19/12 07:48:01PM @time-lord:

OOOOHHHH...'click'. Now ah git it. Are you in fact down in Antarctica? Thas a looooong way from Maroonie. Are ya on a mission? It's gotta be tough ridin a bicycle down there through all the snow'n ice. Seems like yer chain would freeze up.

It's good to see/hear from you again...!!!

Flagging unavailable
Time Lord
link 12/19/12 06:36:26PM @time-lord:

Peter...thank you for your recent friend request. Have we crossed paths before...possibly with a different screen name?

Flagging unavailable