Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom2

Latest Followers:

JohnRussell Rockhound Hillary's Cankle TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser #MAGA! jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger Feronia

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 16 hours ago • comments: 41
Posted a new Comment on Trump decides to skip White House press dinner:
"I still can't believe it.  This is a huge step backwards for Trump.  He'll spin it to his liking, but any intelligent person knows what his absence will..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 29
Posted a new Comment on Trump falsely claims lines 'go back 6 blocks' for CPAC speech:
"I could watch this every day."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 29
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//29418:
""
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on Floridian Tells Police His Dog Shot His Girlfriend:
"Usually, I would suspect that shenanigans were afoot, but Mr. Murphy's story is too ridiculous not to be true.   "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 28
Posted a new Comment on Floridian Tells Police His Dog Shot His Girlfriend:
"I must say, with the Trump disaster sucking up all the oxygen in the news, Florida's intrinsic craziness has gotten the shaft. I, too, have noticed that..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 3 days ago • comments: 11
Posted a new Comment on Federal agents in Texas move hospitalized Salvadoran woman awaiting emergency surgery to a detention facility :
"Sure do wish they'd post all the accurate information instead of just the burning edge "mommy, mommy" bait. I agree.  There is also this:  She wasn't..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 3 days ago • comments: 10
Posted a new Comment on Melania Trump re-files Daily Mail lawsuit without controversial wording:
"I still can't discover what's happened to Paul Manafort.  I've searched everywhere, either I've missed something, or he's somewhere he might not want to be...."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 3 days ago • comments: 10
"FINALLY!  Pleasus, Harry and Yoseph, I've been screaming about Trump's motivation since I discovered how many shares of Exxon Mobil he owns.  And Rex..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 5 days ago • comments: 41
Posted a new Comment on Video surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos defending pedophilia:
"He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. His book is a best seller and Breitbart is the 29th most visited site in the US now. He's been paid $250,000 for a..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 6 days ago • comments: 11
Posted a new Comment on Man Trump Invited On Stage At Florida Rally Has A 6 ft. Cardboard Cutout Of Trump That He says He Salutes And Prays Over Every day:
"Did you catch Trump's wink-wink when he bragged that the majority of his support came from uneducated and under-educated voters? This guy is a perfect..."

Comments

Bob Nelson
link 02/26/16 06:27:58PM @bob-nelson:

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link 10/13/15 11:05:18AM @sixpick:

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link 03/03/15 07:58:12PM @jerry-verlinger:

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open.