Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom2

Latest Followers:

JohnRussell Rockhound Walleye Cronkite TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser #MAGA! jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger Feronia

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 5 hours ago • comments: 72
Posted a new Comment on Trump Wanted A March On Washington, Just Not The One He's Getting:
"The point is that the protest is pointless. Not to the people that are exercising their right to do so. "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 13 hours ago • comments: 72
"Actually, it's anti-democratic. By definition. Dog-do."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 14 hours ago • comments: 72
"Protesting the peaceful transition of power to a democratically elected President... How brave. How inspiring... How...democratic?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • yesterday • comments: 103
Posted a new Comment on Moderate and balanced: open or not? :
"I'm not interested anymore. Then I look forward to your silence on the matter.  "
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • yesterday • comments: 103
Posted a new Comment on Moderate and balanced: open or not? :
"Hell will freeze over before I apologize to anyone in charge of that group for any reason anytime. Surely you know that this comment doesn't help your..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 21
Posted a new Comment on Why the left hates Trump so intensely:
"Is hate really the problem?  It's more like, "What's to love?"  Does anyone honestly think Donald Trump cares about them or their families or their..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 4 days ago • comments: 33
Posted a new Comment on About the Trump Twitter Feed:
"I think the Trump Twitter feed is fabulous.  His own words show what a creep and a coward he is.  What better way to convince the masses of his long list of..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 4 days ago • comments: 52
Posted a new Comment on Hard gangsta cries like a little bitch after getting a life sentence :
"The similarities between his girlish screams and those of his family, who I'm assuming were his mother, sister, and auntie, explained a great deal.  He was..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 4 days ago • comments: 2
Posted a new Comment on 14 Fake News Stories From Donald Trump - RED BOX RULES:
"The National Enquirer connection doesn't surprise me in the least.  If you think about it, Donald Trump runs his own little version of the National..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 5 days ago • comments: 6
Posted a new Comment on Clinton Campaign Coordinated With Ukranian Government To Sabotage Trump :
"This seed is a little silly, not to mention obvious.  But whatever gets you through the day, I guess. There didn't need to be any investigation into Paul..."

Comments

Bob Nelson
link 02/26/16 06:27:58PM @bob-nelson:

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

sixpick
link 10/13/15 11:05:18AM @sixpick:

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Jerry Verlinger
link 03/03/15 07:58:12PM @jerry-verlinger:

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open.