Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom2

Latest Followers:

JohnRussell Rockhound TTGA KatPen 96WS6 Enoch Petey Coober Kavika pat wilson screminmimi Bob Nelson ArkansasHermit Nowhere Man sixpick Dowser #MAGA! jennilee Larry Hampton Uptownchick Jerry Verlinger Feronia

Latest Activity

Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 10 hours ago • comments: 1266
Posted a new Comment on Moderate & Balanced:
"My Dowsey...always the voice of gentle reason, yet not afraid to kick buns and take names. I'm relieved that you are feeling better...."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 21 hours ago • comments: 13
Posted a new Timeline Comment: {jrCore_module_url} required parameter "module" is missing (modules/jrComment/templates/item_action.tpl) http://thenewstalkers.com/community//30897:
""
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 6
Posted a new Comment on Ivanka Trump's company won valuable China trademarks the day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping:
"Ivanka Trump seems to be a lovely and smart woman.  However, this news takes the traditional conflict of interest status to a new level.  While I'm sure..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 18
Posted a new Comment on Russia And China Send Troops And Tanks To North Korea Border As Ramp Up To War Continues:
"Ok folks let's get back on topic. Sorry for my part, Kavika."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 18
"Comment reported to FBI as possible national security threat. Comment noted for being off-the-chain ridiculous. Are you OK?  Can I call someone for you?"
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 119
Posted a new Comment on The Greatest Threat to America and Humanity is Donald Trump, people like him and their determination to widen the wealth gap in the USA and around the World.:
"And don't even get me started on the disgusting vultures that take advantage of low wage earners with predatory lending practices."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 2 days ago • comments: 119
"Are you in favor of making poor people poorer Dean? Yes if it means taking less from me and people like myself. It's up to them to make themselves of..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 3 days ago • comments: 0
Posted a new Comment on The Greatest Threat to America Isn’t Islam – It’s the Left:
"XX, I bet you $50 that you seeded this article based on the headline alone.  Had you taken the time to read the  article, you never would have seeded it...."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 3 days ago • comments: 59
Posted a new Comment on Berzerkeley Brawl:
"What the real video shows is her hurling a glass jar with an M-80 inside, and then throwing a punch at him. I seen the action in a private phone video that..."
Sister Mary Agnes Ample Bottom1

@sister-mary-agnes-ample-bottom2 • 4 days ago • comments: 59
Posted a new Comment on Berzerkeley Brawl:
"I also disagree, if a woman throws a punch at a man or anyone for that matter she should expect to get punched back. Spoken like an officer and a..."

Comments

Flagging unavailable
Bob Nelson
link 02/26/16 06:27:58PM @bob-nelson:

Hi,

I've been posting to my Blog for the last week or so... getting almost no reaction.

Now, that could be because no one is interested in what I post (  tough guy  ). But it could also be because posts to Blogs don't show up in the "Newest Comments" and "Newest Discussions" pages. Blog posts appear briefly on the NT Home page, in "Latest Activity", but they quickly fall off and are lost forever.

So... if you have appreciated my posts in the past, please stop by at my Blog, and if you like what you see there you can:

1) Stop by from time to time...

2) Subscribe via RSS. RSS is a really, really REALLY good way to get your news. YOUR news, whatever YOU want to get. I've posted a tutorial.

Thanks,

Bob

Flagging unavailable
sixpick
link 10/13/15 11:05:18AM @sixpick:

Thank you very much for accepting my friend request Sister. Damn, that's on big fat cigar you have there.  Love your avatar.

Flagging unavailable
Jerry Verlinger
link 03/03/15 07:58:12PM @jerry-verlinger:

I thought I was already on your Friend List.

Yeah, we can do something with that article, the easiest thing (for me) is if you would join the End Violence Against Women Groupand post the article there.

Thanks

Btw, it would help if you also joined;

Child Abuse & Abductions

Climate Change & Environment

The Good News Club

The NewsTalkers Community Group

Police Brutality & Misconduct

and

Public office Abuse & Misconduct

Just click on the links, then click the orange [ + Join .... ] and you're in, all memberships are open.

Flagging unavailable