Medical Experts Confirm Democrats Have Developed Herd Immunity To Sexual Assault Allegations

Via:  KDMichigan  •  3 months ago  •  38 comments

"It's amazing -- the entire Democrat demographic is entirely immune

To comment, please join group Aardvark-Adorers!

Aardvark-Adorers!

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S.—Medical experts were excited to announce today that Democrats have achieved herd immunity against sexual assault allegations.

After getting accused of sexual assault thousands and thousands of times for so many years, the Democrats developed some kind of antibodies against the allegations. Researchers are taking blood samples to isolate the antibodies to see if a vaccine can be developed for other groups.
"It's amazing -- the entire Democrat demographic is entirely immune," said one researcher as he took blood samples from Joe Biden. "After conspiring with the media to squash any accusations that pop up, it seems, over time, Democrats have been able to develop a kind of herd immunity to any allegations."
Biden has been an important case study for medical experts' work, as he can publicly sniff people's hair and inappropriately touch many people on camera and still be entirely protected from any accusation whatsoever. His DNA is being studied for a possible breakthrough for other politicians.
With time, other political parties may be able to use the vaccine, but for now, it seems only Democrats are immune. Other political parties and at-risk conservatives are being advised to quarantine so as to avoid any allegations until a vaccine is discovered.

KDMichigan
1  seeder  KDMichigan    3 months ago

Democrat hypocrisy. They love them some sexual assaults' as long as they are giving them money...

Sparty On
1.1  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @1    3 months ago

NEWMAN!

badfish
2  badfish    3 months ago

I almost seeded this gem earlier, funny stuff.

Heartland American
2.1  Heartland American  replied to  badfish @2    3 months ago

And right on too.

KDMichigan
2.2  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  badfish @2    3 months ago

I seen it the other day too, But I had to post with the Creepy Joe Biden deflection goin on with the TDS crowd.

2.2.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    3 months ago

Now who has TDS, KD?

badfish
2.2.2  badfish  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.2.1    3 months ago

Tard Derangement syndrome?

KDMichigan
2.2.3  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.2.1    3 months ago
Now who has TDS, KD?

Tessylo
2.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  badfish @2.2.2    3 months ago

tRump denial syndrome is alive and well here.

Just Jim NC TttH
2.2.5  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.4    3 months ago

You mean denying that he won the Presidency? Yes, yes it is quite rampant around these parts.............

lady in black
2.2.6  lady in black  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.2.5    3 months ago

Nope, denying that he a a liar and a rapist and the WORST president in the history of the US

Tessylo
2.2.7  Tessylo  replied to  lady in black @2.2.6    3 months ago

Thanks lady. You are correct

KDMichigan
2.2.8  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.7    3 months ago

Why because she said something negative about President Trump? Shocker.

KDMichigan
2.2.9  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.4    3 months ago

I know We See the TDS sufferers denying he is their President everyday, I can't wait till the November cry fest by the Democrat TDS crowd.

Tessylo
2.2.10  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.9    3 months ago

[deleted]

Tessylo
2.2.11  Tessylo  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.8    3 months ago

No, the truth.

2.2.12  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.3    3 months ago
Now who has TDS, KD?  Nice try Perrie. I'm not taking the bait. But if you obsess over Trump you may have TDS...

Well, it kind of read like you were directing it to me and so does your follow up so....Let's clarify.

I never bought into not my president.

I never went on a "Pussy March'

I never wanted him impeached.

I don't blame him for everything.

I just did my 4 years with him and don't want him anymore. That is not TDS. That is my choice, as an American.

Sparty On
2.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2.9    3 months ago

They have to try and flip the script.

Can’t even come up with own original acronym ....

2.2.14  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.13    3 months ago

Who are you referring to Sparty? Not me. I don't call people names.

2.2.15  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.13    3 months ago

Original acronym? TDS was just a reiteration of ODS.

Not very original...

2.2.16  Ender  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.2.14    3 months ago

Oh come on now. You don't call the hubby honey boo boo?

Sparty On
2.2.17  Sparty On  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.2.14    3 months ago

People who try to change the original meaning of TDS.   Thereby trying to “flip the script” as it were.

Not accusing you of name calling.    People who constant do that here are pretty obvious.

Sparty On
2.2.18  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @2.2.15    3 months ago

Yes, it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome.   Not “denial“ or some other butt-hurt driven recreation.

Butt you already knew that ....

2.2.19  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @2.2.18    3 months ago

I agree with what the name is and don't try to change it.

I just disagree with who is actually affected.

Heartland American
2.2.20  Heartland American  replied to  KDMichigan @2.2    3 months ago

I call it herd hypocrisy.  One standard for Republican men accused by women and another for democrat men.  One standard for women who accuse Republicans and the opposite for women who are victims of democrat men.

Sparty On
2.2.21  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @2.2.19    3 months ago
I just disagree with who is actually affected.

Well, if we all agreed on everything, the world would be a damn boring place that’s for sure.

3  Perrie Halpern R.A.    3 months ago

KD, somehow those of you who are die hard supporters of Trump, don't see the irony of then calling out Biden for supposed sexual improprieties while missing the same allegation on Trump. So no, one doesn't have to have TDS to notice that, just a brain.

KDMichigan
3.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @3    3 months ago
somehow those of you who are die hard supporters of Trump,

Ah yes the old if you don't agree with me you are a die hard Trump supporter fallacy.

Whats next, right wing extremist accusations?

3.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1    3 months ago

Let's make this simple. Do you support and defend Trump more than 75% of the time? Then it isn't a fallacy.

Whats next, right wing extremist accusations?

If that is what I wanted to say, I would have said it, but I didn't, did I?

See, I don't have a go-to catchphrase, like TDS. I judge everyone by what they write and not what I think they think.

Heartland American
3.1.2  Heartland American  replied to  KDMichigan @3.1    3 months ago

But Trump is the go to whenever a negative light is shined upon a Trump opponent.

It Is ME
4  It Is ME    3 months ago

Ya know Democrats have Sexual Issues when the "Little Bartender" Speaks ! jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says Silencing Biden's Sexual Assault Accuser Is 'Gaslighting,' Calls for DNC Discussion

"Progressives" are GREAT.....Ain't they ? jrSmiley_97_smiley_image.gif