Dems Rush To Defend Kavanaugh After He Puts On Joe Biden Mask

Via:  KDMichigan  •  2 months ago  •  8 comments

Dems Rush To Defend Kavanaugh After He Puts On Joe Biden Mask
"It is a disgrace -- a disgrace I say! -- that people are trying to discredit this great man!" shouted Senator Cory Booker, stabbing one finger in the air. "I will not stand for it! I am Joe Biden -- you are Joe Biden. We are all Joe Biden! I! AM! SPARTACUS!"

To comment, please join group Aardvark-Adorers!

Aardvark-Adorers!

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats are scrambling to defend Brett Kavanaugh against his accusers after he put on a Joe Biden mask Friday morning.

"We believe you are a great man of upstanding moral character, and we do not believe your accusers," said Alyssa Milano to Justice Kavanaugh hiding behind the Biden mask. "It's disgusting that people would try to capitalize on this political moment to drag your name through the mud, Mr. Biden."
Nancy Pelosi quickly said, "I'm with him" and called those who would impugn his character "anti-American."
Kavanaugh then removed the mask and thanked them for their support, and they instantly shifted to attacking him and supporting his accusers 100%.

KDMichigan
1  seeder  KDMichigan    2 months ago

But wait there is more...I heard he was religious..

Freedom Warrior
2  Freedom Warrior    2 months ago

I understand Biden  is preparing to snuggle up behind NOW to get a whiff of their endorsement.

bbl-1
3  bbl-1    2 months ago

As far as this----commentary----I always knew that if one sought straw in order to make bricks it was always best to get out of the soybean field.  The wheat field is down the road apiece.

KDMichigan
3.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  bbl-1 @3    2 months ago

Sean Treacy
4  Sean Treacy    2 months ago

Very funny seed.

Even I've been surprised by how shameless the same MSM writers who promoted Ford as a hero have been in ignoring or denigrating Reade's allegation.  And I have no regard for the integrity of the MSM media. But this takes the take. Just 18 months ago, the national media created a firestorm that consumed the country by relentelessly promoting the claims of somene who admited  an ideaolgoical motivation in coming forward, who can't pinpoint a year or location where trh asasult supposedly  happened, who got  caught lying about multiple issues,  who changed her story is multiple times and whose version of events was contradicred by everyone who she claims who was present. It was screw  due proces and screw evidence becuase all women must be believed. but when a victim who claims the Democratic nominee  assaulted her it suddenly isn't a story because who can know what really happened?

It's just astounding how hypocrtical they are.

KDMichigan
4.1  seeder  KDMichigan  replied to  Sean Treacy @4    2 months ago

Hypocrisy has been there.

Sean Treacy
4.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  KDMichigan @4.1    2 months ago

True enough.  It’s sad to see.

Heartland American