╌>

Sarah Palin To Give Trump Daily Unintelligence Briefings

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  krishna  •  8 years ago  •  5 comments

Sarah Palin To Give Trump Daily Unintelligence Briefings

PALIN_ENDORSES_TRUMP.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=678%2C403

NEW YORK, NEW YORK — The Donald Trump transition team has another staffing announcement. In response to criticisms that he’s been skipping meetings with intelligence officials most of the week, preferring instead to have Vice-President-Elect Mike Pence attend them, Trump has agreed to receive classified information vital to our country’s national security every day.

The briefings will come from former Vice-Presidential candidate and half-term Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin.

“I’m not really interested in intelligence briefings,” Trump said, “because I’m so smart already, see? But after talking it over with Kellyanne, Steve, and the rest of the other three horsemen of the apocalypse, we felt I could may be benefit from dumbing myself down, believe it or not. So Sarah will be giving me daily unintelligence briefings.”

(link)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Krishna    8 years ago

“Sarah is undeniably the right person for this role,” Trump explained, “because in all my years on this planet, and there have been many folks. I’m old as fuck. You know that right? You elected a super-rich, super-old guy who really doesn’t give a whole lot of shits about you? You elected a guy who very obviously wants to use the office of the presidency for his own gain first, yeah? Wait. Where was I?”

“Sarah is undeniably the right person for this role,” Trump explained, “because in all my years on this planet, and there have been many folks. I’m old as fuck. You know that right? You elected a super-rich, super-old guy who really doesn’t give a whole lot of shits about you? You elected a guy who very obviously wants to use the office of the presidency for his own gain first, yeah? Wait. Where was I?”

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    8 years ago

And I had already tapped Michele for Secretary of The Rapture. 

laughing dude

,,...But oh I can hear Palin, "Don't you worry your head at all Donny. I got this, I'll be keepin' an eye on them Ruskies from my backyard for ya, dontchya know"!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     8 years ago

Donny I shot a moose once, only took 27 shots. I'm could handle Secretary of the Army, part time dontchya know.

LOL, great article.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton  replied to  Kavika   8 years ago

only took 27 shots

LOL!

But hey, she's improving...

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    8 years ago

I wonder if the progressive cry-babies would have preferred Sarah Palin as POTUS.