╌>

Urine Denial: A Golden Shower of Media Sleaze

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sixpick  •  7 years ago  •  4 comments

Urine Denial: A Golden Shower of Media Sleaze

I have to give Twitter credit for the title to this piece. Lots of people were tweeting it over the sordid allegations put forward by the media about Donald Trump and Russian blackmail.

There is some irony that the man who claimed Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK is now being subjected to this by the political press, but this ultimately amounts to a group of sore losers lashing out. The very political press, including BuzzFeed, that is pushing out unsubstantiated allegations by largely anonymous sources about Donald Trump would never do so about Barack Obama.

In fact, while Barack Obama was speaking last night the BuzzFeed News crowd was tweeting about crying over his speech on Twitter. Multiple “reporters” and “editors” at BuzzFeed publicly mourned Obama’s speech while gleefully running these stories about Donald Trump. Instead of being reporters, they’ve decided to be the resistance. And the resistance will hold themselves to no higher standard than they perceive Trump has held himself.

If Donald Trump can put forward claims that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK, then the New York Times, BuzzFeed, etc. have decided they can put forward allegations that Donald Trump, a well known germophobe , paid Russian prostitutes to pee on themselves and/or on him. (As an aside, this is also why I always thought his claims about grabbing women, etc. were more talk than action) The first time I ever met Donald Trump I was specifically instructed not to shake his hand because of his germophobia. It is also why in most pictures with people he is giving a thumbs up and not shaking hands.

By the way, I should note that I have known about these allegations since shortly after Labor Day. Despite my opposition to Donald Trump, I found them unworthy of publication and still have a hard time believing that a man who is, not to repeat myself, a well known germophobe would pay prostitutes to do that. Several of the reporters now passing them around as if they are proven fact are the very same reporters who told me about the allegations before the election and how they were too poorly sourced to run with.

That leads me to the conclusion that this is just another attempt by sore losers to cathartically beat up on the man who beat them. The allegations were not substantiated enough to be released before Trump won at a time they did not think Trump would win. Now that he’s won, they don’t care about standards. They’re the resistance.

Lastly, I would point out that they cannot claim the Russians have compromising information about Donald Trump now. They’ve purportedly released all the compromising information before Donald Trump even becomes President. The story would have been more useful to them to claim the Russians had compromising information, but they just could not help themselves.

So much for fake news and standards.

~Link~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

Yes, some people see the President as a person who is elected for a maximum of 8 years and then there are those who see the President as a Leader who they would be happy to have for a life time and would if they could, kind of like Cuba or North Korea.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   seeder  sixpick    7 years ago

By the way, I should note that I have known about these allegations since shortly after Labor Day. Despite my opposition to Donald Trump, I found them unworthy of publication and still have a hard time believing that a man who is, not to repeat myself, a well known germophobe would pay prostitutes to do that.

Lastly, I would point out that they cannot claim the Russians have compromising information about Donald Trump now. They’ve purportedly released all the compromising information before Donald Trump even becomes President. The story would have been more useful to them to claim the Russians had compromising information, but they just could not help themselves.

So much for fake news and standards.

Since Labor Day?

They continue to lose.  The business community has the highest rating since Reagan.

The country thought we were heading in the wrong direction.

Well, we may have an asshole in the driver's seat.  We have a cool asshole leaving.  Granted he's a whole lot more likeable than Trump, but his likeability is only skin deep and his agenda and polices that followed have been the biggest handicap this country has ever seen.

I guess it will be 4 years of fake news against Trump by the MSM who had so much to lose initially, but are really starting to turn a profit because of Trump.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   XXJefferson51    7 years ago

The democrats led by Obama gave America a golden shower for eight long years.