╌>

'Godless' LGBT 'Not Satisfied To Go To Hell, Want to Take Whole Country With Them'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  25 comments

'Godless' LGBT 'Not Satisfied To Go To Hell, Want to Take Whole Country With Them'
Commenting on a very strange, role-twisting sex practice that will be discussed at the month-long, pro-LGBT "gAyPRIL" celebration this month at the California State University-San Marcos, Bishop E.W. Jackson said men and women were made in the image of God to reflect his righteousness and dignity, and not to act like animals wallowing in sexual degeneracy. He added that liberal California seems to be led by "brainwashed, indoctrinated folks" who want to go to Hell and "take the whole country with them."

All this month, the California State University-San Marcos is promoting and celebrating the LGBT lifestyle. There are events planned for nearly every night in April for the "gAyPRIL," which is sponsored by the Associated Students group at the school.

On April 25 at the LGBTQA Pride Center there will be a disscusion entitled Furries vs. Pet Play. "How much do you know about these two groups?" asks gAyPRIL. "Do you know that they are two different fish in a pond. Come find out why in this weekday discussion." According to most LGBT websites, a "furry" is someone who lidentifies as a particular animal. "Pet play" is a form of BDSM (bondage, discipline, sado-masochism) where one or more partners takes on the role of a particular animal.

During his April 5 radio show, The Awakening, Bishop E.W. Jackson said, “Sin never gets enough…. There’s no end to this. It has no end. There will always be something more, something more, something more because what they’re [LGBTs] really looking for is they’re looking for full acceptance and approval in the broader society and Christians will never ever give it to them."

"So then they’re forced with the alternative, they gladly embrace it, which is to marginalize Christians and turn them into the bad people," said Bishop Jackson.

He continued, “But even if they were to succeed in doing that, and they can’t because Jesus said, ‘On this rock, I’ll build my church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it.’ But even if they were to succeed in doing that, they still wouldn’t be satisfied because there is a God-shaped vacuum in the heart of every man that only God can fill. And that’s what they’re really looking for, they just don’t know it. They just don’t know it."

“We have to tell them," he said. "They’ll hate us for it. They’ll despise us. They’ll vilify us. They’ll slander us. They’ll lie on us. They’ll tell everybody we’re haters, we’re bigots. We just have to love them and tell them the truth."

"God has a different plan for you," said Bishop Jackson, who studied theology at Harvard Divinity School and earned a law degree from Harvard Law School. "God made you to reflect His likeness and His image, and not one you came up with on your own. And certainly not to be a 'furry' engaged in 'pet play.' I mean, God made you to reflect His glory, His righteousness, His holiness; made you to reflect His authority and power and dignity and honor – not this [pet play sado-masochism] craziness."

(Photo: FurryCon 2014, Facebook)
"And, wow, if this is what our young people are being taught in our colleges and universities," he said. "Folks, it brings me back to why we need to have an awakening in America. We need to have a cultural revolution in America that calls us back to those Judeo-Christian principles and ideals upon which this nation was founded."

“Can you imagine people who are subjected to this [furries and pet play] and who imbibe this and embrace this stuff?" said Bishop Jackson. "Can you imagine them leading our country? You ought to be glad that we have an electoral college system, because if we didn’t, California, as the largest state in the country, would have more influence in who becomes president than anybody else."

He continued, “Hillary Clinton did get more popular votes and you know where she got them from? California, from a bunch of brainwashed, indoctrinated folks who think that that godless direction in which they’re going is what the whole country should be doing."

(Photo: BBC, YouTube video screenshot)
"In other words," he said, "they’re not satisfied to go to Hell, they want to take the whole country with them.”

Bishop Jackson and his wife run Exodus Faith Ministries in Chesapeake, Va. Jackson, 65, was a lifelong Democrat until the 1980s when he realized the Democratic Party's policies, such as pro-abortion, pro-sodomy, were in conflict with Biblical Christianity. Bishop Jackson ran an unsuccessful campaign for the U.S. Senate in 2011.

The Jacksons host the "Chesapeake MLK Leadership Breakfast" every year in honor of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/bp-jackson-godless-lgbt-not-satisfied-go-hell-want-take-whole-country-them

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Aeonpax
Freshman Silent
link   Aeonpax    7 years ago

Another troll thread one can avoid.

deepwaterdon
Freshman Silent
link   deepwaterdon  replied to  Aeonpax   7 years ago

Another cut and paste, verbatim, right down to the exact wording of the title. Well done, again, as usual, on a daily basis XX!

Cerenkov
Professor Silent
link   Cerenkov  replied to  deepwaterdon   7 years ago

More trollish derailing from liberals with no self control.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

Evangelicals aren't satisfied with hell being in the afterlife, so they try to make this life hell.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

It is Satan that brings misery to the present life and he will be destroyed when hell happens.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

Satan - Xxjefferson ... tomato - tomahto

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson  replied to  XXJefferson51   7 years ago

It is Satan that brings misery to the present life and he will be destroyed when hell happens.  

What religion is that? 

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
link   Bob Nelson    7 years ago

Everyone knows that God is an Old White Guy with a long beard. That's more important than the fact that everyone also knows that He wears a dress...

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

A week ago, a man rang my doorbell insistently at about 1:00 am. I went downstairs and yelled who is it? No answer. I asked several more times, got no answer, but he was still there. He banged on the door. I said I'm calling the police and went to get a knife just in case (a man actually broke into my house last thanksgiving and I took him down). He tried to open the door and, when he couldn't, he left. When the police arrived, they questioned the only man around who was sitting on the steps of a house owned by a gay guy who lives across the street. He was deaf and apparently living in the basement. Police said they didn't think it was him. 

But it was him. He later wrote me a handwritten note saying that it was a misunderstanding and also saying that I set him up. Apparently, when I was exercising earlier with no shirt on, he could see me through part of the blinds of the third floor window. He thought I was naked and hot looking and exposing myself to him. Bear in mind that these are row houses so there are lots of people across the street. Anyway, when I was looking for something with a flashlight around 1:00 am (trying not to disturb my wife), he thought that I was signaling him (a man I had never met and didn't even know was there) to come over and have sex. I was stunned. A young deaf gay guy (at least half my age) came to my house, unable to hear or speak, looking to have casual sex because he saw a flashlight. I wondered whether there is such a signal and what other signals somebody might give an individual in this twisted subculture without knowing it.

I didn't find a flashlight signal but I did stumble across this disturbing handkerchief code for casual sex. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty  replied to  1ofmany   7 years ago

A creep like that would cause me to seriously consider moving. 

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany  replied to  Dean Moriarty   7 years ago

He's a dope. He told the police that he wasn't the one at my door. Then he wrote a hand written note admitting that he was the one and that he lied to the police. I'm keeping the note. He'd better make sure our paths don't cross again or he's the one who'll wish he had moved. 

Randy
Sophomore Participates
link   Randy    7 years ago

I don't understand the concept of the LGBTQ community being "godless". While I am an atheist I am very supportive of the LGBTQ Community and I know many of them that are quite religious and attend Church or Temple on a regular basis. To call them "Godless" is just plain wrong. Many, if not most, of them are not. In fact there are thousands of Christian Churches around America that are very accepting of members of the Community and/or consider themselves to be openly gay churches and if someone wants to find one, here is a link:

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    7 years ago