╌>

Liberals are violent Animals

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  16 comments

Liberals are violent Animals
Conservative pundit Ann Coulter blasted CNN Correspondent Jake Tapper for his attack on President Donald Trump on Wednesday.

In a commencement speech at the Coast Guard Academy in Groton, Conn., Trump cited himself as an example of someone who never gives up, claiming the media have treated him worse than they’ve treated any other politician in history:

“Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history – and I say this with great surety - has been treated worse or more unfairly.

“You can’t let them get you down. You can’t let the critics and the naysayers get in the way of your dreams.”
Later that day, Tapper - ignoring the fact that Trump was talking about the media’s treatment – launched a media attack on Trump – arguing that other presidents had been treated worse, because four of them had been assassinated:

“The president seemed to be complaining and expressing a degree of self-pity, and I’m not exactly sure what these people who are putting their lives on the line are supposed to feel pity about.

“My second reaction is, four U.S. presidents have been actually literally assassinated and killed, so I think that there people who have been treated worse than President Trump has been.”
Tapper’s claim sparked a harsh reaction by Coulter on Twitter:

“3 of the 4 were Republicans. Liberals are violent animals. See ‘Guilty’ on the history of presidential assassinations.” http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/coulter-counters-cnn-liberals-are-violent-animals

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
link   seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

Coulter is right.  If anything she was being overly generous toward the liberal media.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

Image result for lion roaring

96WS6
Junior Quiet
link   96WS6    7 years ago

Truth hurts sometimes and truth is that liberals now think it is OK to incite violence to get their way.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

So Tapper and Trump agree. A president would have to be assasinated to be treated worse than the media treats Trump.

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
link   1ofmany    7 years ago

Here's an article referencing a Harvard study showing a huge media bias against Trump.