╌>

Jordan king visits slain embassy stabber’s family, vows justice

Category:  World News

Via:  another-fine-mess  •  7 years ago  •  7 comments

Jordan king visits slain embassy stabber’s family, vows justice

From the Times of Israel article

"Jordan’s King Abdullah II vowed justice over the death of a teenager who was killed by an Israeli security guard after being stabbed by him with a screwdriver."

Link to full article below

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jordan-king-visits-slain-embassy-stabbers-family-vows-justice/

Let me get this straight, he attacked and stabbed an Israeli Embassy guard. He was shot during said attack, and subsequently died, but now he's the one that's been wronged.

It goes on to say "The king said it would behove Netanyahu to take legal action, including putting the guard on trial, instead of “dealing with this crime… to achieve personal political gains.”"  

For what would the guard be placed on trial for?

Is there something I've missed here?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

It's evidence of the twisted attempt by Palestinians and their supporters to blame Israel for the wrongs perpetrated by others. If a meteor struck the Earth and killed someone, they, the UN, the EU and the mainstream media would blame Israel. It has its effect by poisoning the minds of the general public who are so bombarded by hatred of Israel and Jews generally that anti-Semtic acts are increasing.

It's unbelievable to me that when the Palestinians smuggled a machine gun and knives onto the Temple Mount and used them to kill (not Jews as they would have liked, but) Arab Druze guards, and Israel attempted to prevent weapons being smuggled there, that the Israelis were blamed, and IMO wrongly backed down and removed the PREVENTIVE metal detectors.

When, God damn it, will the world wake up?

Another Fine Mess
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Another Fine Mess    7 years ago

"When, God damn it, will the world wake up?"

The bulk of the worlds governments are already fully aware, they simply don't care.

Jonathan P
Sophomore Silent
link   Jonathan P    7 years ago

Abdullah is losing control of his country. Keep in mind that the majority of Jordan is Palestinian (making Jordan the Palestinian state, but that's another discussion). He has to pay lip service to his majority by railing against the evil Zionist empire. All this, while engaging in mutually beneficial agricultural and economic projects. Just once, I'd like to see Israel pull the plug on all the benefit they give to these countries that they've signed "peace treaties" with in response to this bogus saber rattling.

Ryarios
Freshman Silent
link   Ryarios    7 years ago

"Is there something I've missed here?"

Nope you've got it all.  Now is the Jordanian King talking out his ass?  Yep.

Jonathan P
Sophomore Silent
link   Jonathan P  replied to  Ryarios   7 years ago

Hey guy. Nice to see you here. Glad you came along. On NV, my handle was Jalmeno. I've been posting on both sites since this one opened up. I think you'll enjoy here.