╌>

Returning to My Photo-Journalist Days (Doing so in the Current Digital Age)

Category:  Photography & Art

Via:  a-macarthur  •  7 years ago  •  8 comments

Returning to My Photo-Journalist Days (Doing so in the Current Digital Age)

Years before it occurred to me that I could use my camera to take pictures other than of  political and workplace subjects

… I took pictures of … political and workplace subjects ; and if that sounds redundant, it's because it is … just like all those political and …  well, you know.

Recently, I attended a peace rally, and luckily, something told me to take a camera … possibly, that remnant of my photographic past, during which I photographed exclusively … politica … well, you know.

Once I reviewed my peace rally photos, I have to say that I'm happy with about a dozen of the thirty-plus shots from the event. I'd like to share a few with my friends (et al) on NT … starting with …

FAAvariationvigilweshallovercomesm_AGU3868.jpg

It is, in this age of digital photography and image-editing, that I can quickly and easily overprint text and add the flair you see around the candlelight … I like my picture both for the way it looks, the way it "feels" and the message it conveys. Hopefully those viewing it will like it as well.

© A. Mac/A.G.

candlelightvigillightanddarknessagurmankin.jpg

© A. Mac/A.G.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   seeder  A. Macarthur    7 years ago

Peace, my friends (and those who are not yet my friends).

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Come to the light entertainment I offer.

KatPen
Freshman Silent
link   KatPen    7 years ago

Beautiful photo, AMac.  And beautiful "spirit" of peace and harmony in the lights' glowing.  

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

Love the photo Mac.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Posted a second image … if we can get away from the FP for a bit, we'll have more LIGHT and less HEAT.

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide

Good night …

Peace just doesn't sell these days.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     7 years ago

A beautiful pair of photos.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
link   Buzz of the Orient    7 years ago

A.Mac.  You have been able with your captioned photos produced a visual wish for change - from the divisions and polarization that have now consumed America. Well done.