╌>

True stories of Poppa Joe's life

Category:  The Lighter Side/ Humor

Via:  poppa-joe  •  7 years ago  •  4 comments

True stories of Poppa Joe's life

I have often traveled around the world and here in the USA. In my day to day life I see / hear things that just crack me up and wonder if other people seem to find these moments as much as I do.

From time to time I think I'll write little episodes of moments I have run in to...

Today's installment is from home...

We live in South Florida and were pretty much shut down from the hurricane, after several days of no power we were a victim of whatever the temperature was and the symptom of anything floating in the air.

Such was the case with my wonderful wife, she developed swollen glands, a sore throat and eventually laryngitis, which to some extent is a good thing as she is a chatterbox to the point of wanting to scream "Come up for air would ya?!?!"

Well, she approached me Saturday and motions my attention then starts a charade routine. 

First she pointed to herself, then pointed to the front yard. She then points to my crotch and then her crotch. Being a typical male I went right to the gutter. "No, you're sick and the neighbors are home"

The look on her face was that I obviously got the message wrong....she went to get a pen and paper scribbles on it and then shakes her head left to right, points at me and then points at her butt, and then hands me the note.

"No you asshole. I said I was going out to the mail box"

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Funny story.

========================

You should always make the first comment when you seed or write an article.  This gets it into the display system more effectively than if you don't.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
1.1  seeder  Studiusbagus  replied to  JohnRussell @1    7 years ago

Thanks! I'll remember that.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     7 years ago

Funny story Poppa....

Keep them coming.

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
2.1  seeder  Studiusbagus  replied to  Kavika @2    7 years ago