╌>

Liberal Witch-Hunters are After Trump

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  269 comments

Liberal Witch-Hunters are After Trump

Liberals try to intimidate or illegally force President Trump out of office, but who would replace him? Hillary has committed multiple acts of outright treason and multiple criminal acts, including being complicit in murder. Hillary sold the national uranium reserves to Russia and put the proceeds in her pocket, an act that qualifies as both treason and embezzlement, but no one in Congress or the lamestream media cares. The Clintons hid the payments very cleverly, but new information is coming out from an informant within the Russian nuclear agency that could very well burst their bubble – if he doesn’t suddenly “commit suicide” before charges can be brought against Hillary. The media and establishment political operatives are all busy trying to railroad Donald Trump because someone connected to his campaign spoke with a Russian. Those same “concerned” leftists also have no problem with Hillary and Barry, the Chicago bathhouse queen, giving weapons to Mexican drug cartels and using the ensuing murders as an excuse to try to violate the 2nd Amendment rights of American citizens. Operation Fast & Furious was the deliberate act of giving Mexican drug cartel members access to weapons that We the People are not allowed to own, then using the ensuing murders to try to subvert the 2nd Amendment rights of American citizens. There is also a video showing Obama colluding with Russian leader Vladamir Putin through Dimitri Medvedev to undermine the sovereignty of the USA but the political ruling class and their propaganda puppets don’t seem to find that objectionable. Isn’t it odd how selective their “outrage” is? Clinton and Obama also violated the Constitution and federal laws by allowing illegal alien invaders to stay in the country, steal government funds designed to help impoverished citizens, and helping local elected officials provide sanctuary to criminal aliens. These are but a few instances of treasonous and criminal acts congress and the media have ignored in order to railroad Donald Trump because he won’t play ball with their one world government plans. They also have no interest in the number of people Clinton sees as a threat to her power hunger dying questionable deaths by “suicide” as an issue but chase non-existent rabbits in vain attempts to embarrass Trump and force him to resign. How does someone shoot themselves twice in the back of the head without leaving the gun where it can be found by police investigating the incident? What is even sadder is the number of citizens who buy into this garbage. Too many people would be quite content to live under tyranny if it means the government will oppress others for their benefit. Unfortunately, they aren’t smart enough to understand that tyranny eventually victimizes even its initial and most ardent supporters. Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Castro, Mao, and other tyrants got around to killing even their most loyal supporters because tyrants suffer from paranoia and when they run out of obvious opponents they turn on their supporters because every tyrant needs opponents to attack and when they run out they turn on their inner circle. North Korea’s current despot, the midget, Kim Jong Un, has murdered several family members, even feeding his uncle to dogs. The uncle was eaten alive by vicious animals because he was seen as a threat to Un’s rule.

The liberals who applaud tyranny in the lamestream media and on social media will find themselves under the same tyrannical thumb as the rest of us once they have given tyrants the power they seek. It won’t be any comfort to say “I told you so” because it won’t make my life any better. President Donald Trump is an answer to many prayers, appointed by Almighty God to restore this nation to what He designed it to be. Hillary wanted to continue the destruction Obama started and she has both political parties, the lamestream media, and morons who call themselves liberal, or the ludicrous label “progressive”, on her side. There is nothing progressive in the “progressive” agenda just as there is nothing democratic about the democrat party. The “progressives” plan is to take us from liberty back to oppression, not what I call progress. We the People have lost a great deal of liberty over the last 50-75 years as increasing government control of our lives has deteriorated liberty, opportunity, and the Constitution. There is nothing in the Constitution that makes abortion legal, gives preferential treatment homosexuals, or lavishes government funding of illegal alien invaders yet politicians claim all these groups have special “rights” while people of faith have none. Our founders invoked the “protection of Divine Providence” and sought the guidance and favor of Almighty God in everything they did. Today’s group of self-absorbed, Godless fools not only ignore God but also deny Him any place in public discourse. President Trump began to change that on day 1 of his administration and liberals are apoplectic, trying to remove a Godly man and replace him with a satanic, evil, hateful, spiteful, criminal traitor.

I suppose it is much too much to expect liberals to accept anyone who will uphold God’s Word, the Constitution and rule of law, and morality because all of those things fly directly into the face of the satanic basis of liberalism. Those fools are as evil as Moslems. Both groups look to Satan as their “god” and demand that everyone else bow to their false “god” or be killed. I will not be cowed by either bunch. Jesus Christ is my Lord, my Savior, and the only one to which I give my praise and my loyalty, and the only One to Whom I will bow.

Donald Trump was appointed by Almighty God because Trump looked to Him as our founders did, and still does, something that sets liberals into conniption fits, and because millions of Christians implored God to give us a leader, one who would put Him back at the helm of the nation. Liberals are opposed to God and will do all they can to sabotage anyone who seeks God’s wisdom and guidance. It is imperative that people of faith stand up and be counted, Trump needs us and God expects us to honor our call to spread the Gospel and show our faith, not just talk about it behind church walls. Keeping faith within church walls for decades is part of what got us to this point. We can no longer be ashamed of our faith or intimidated into silence for fear of upsetting non-believers. It is time for every Christian to be seen and heard publicly espousing and living our faith, showing the nation what it means to Love Jesus. I hope every person who reads this will share it on social media, comment, and share it with everyone they can. All of us can make a difference if we will. I can share my faith with some but readers can share with people I can never reach personally, please do so. One day I will stand before Almighty God to explain myself and the way I lived my life. Much of my life was spent doing wrong but I have repented and now am doing my best to advance the agenda of Jesus Christ, to take this nation back to the status of “a shining city on a hill”, one where morality and honoring God are once again the prime aspects of the nation. When standing before the Judgment Seat the words I want to hear are “well done my good and faithful servant”. I am now doing all I can to deserve those words. I know that many will criticize and call me vile names, accusing me of being “hateful” and an assortment of phobics because I refuse to bow to political correctness and the evil agenda of the liberal left. Names and opposition won’t deter me because my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ laid out the plan I follow to the best of my ability. I know I will make mistakes and fail Him at times but Jesus knows my heart and realizes that occasional failure is due to human frailty not disobedience or rebellion on my part.

Every person that ever lives will face judgment and will be questioned the same. I intend to pass and be judged as having done my best. This week Pastor Ted Estes of Lifechanger Church was in Africa on a mission trip so we had a substitute, James Huey from Arizona, give the sermon. James spoke on the parable of the talents, pointing out that although the original parable was about money, that God gave each of us talents we can use for His earthly Kingdom. How we use those talents matters and I am using the talent for writing to further His kingdom as best as I can. I am not going to bury my talent and dismiss it because it isn’t as spectacular as some people have. I will never write or perform praise and worship songs as James does but that isn’t what God gifted me with. I began writing on July 4, 2010, after watching a series of documentaries by David Barton about the founding of our nation. I was struck by the faith and humility to God of our founders and began putting my impressions into blog articles. Now, some 7 years later I find myself writing mostly on politics but still covering aspects of faith, encouraging others to vocalize their beliefs to give courage and encouragement to others to stand up and speak out for Jesus and against His foe, Satan/Allah. I have seen comments both supporting and criticizing me. Critics run the gamut from rude to vulgar. Often they dismiss my beliefs and try to say that secular beliefs of scientists disprove my points but none of them deter me because I know God is pleased with my efforts and is guiding me to do His work.

I submit this in the name of the Most Holy Trinity, in faith, with the responsibility given to me by Almighty God to honor His work and not let it die from neglect.    https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2017/11/liberal-witch-hunters-trump/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    7 years ago

“The liberals who applaud tyranny in the lamestream media and on social media will find themselves under the same tyrannical thumb as the rest of us once they have given tyrants the power they seek. It won’t be any comfort to say “I told you so” because it won’t make my life any better. President Donald Trump is an answer to many prayers, appointed by Almighty God to restore this nation to what He designed it to be. Hillary wanted to continue the destruction Obama started and she has both political parties, the lamestream media, and morons who call themselves liberal, or the ludicrous label “progressive”, on her side. There is nothing progressive in the “progressive” agenda just as there is nothing democratic about the democrat party. The “progressives” plan is to take us from liberty back to oppression, not what I call progress. We the People have lost a great deal of liberty over the last 50-75 years as increasing government control of our lives has deteriorated liberty, opportunity, and the Constitution. There is nothing in the Constitution that makes abortion legal, gives preferential treatment homosexuals, or lavishes government funding of illegal alien invaders yet politicians claim all these groups have special “rights” while people of faith have none. Our founders invoked the “protection of Divine Providence” and sought the guidance and favor of Almighty God in everything they did. Today’s group of self-absorbed, Godless fools not only ignore God but also deny Him any place in public discourse. President Trump began to change that on day 1 of his administration and liberals are apoplectic, trying to remove a Godly man and replace him with a satanic, evil, hateful, spiteful, criminal traitor.
I suppose it is much too much to expect liberals to accept anyone who will uphold God’s Word, the Constitution and rule of law, and morality because all of those things fly directly into the face of the satanic basis of liberalism.”

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    7 years ago
President Donald Trump is an answer to many prayers, appointed by Almighty God to restore this nation to what He designed it to be.

BULLSHIT. Trump wasn't appointed by anyone except his rich buddies and, those voices in his head, not to mention Steve Bannon.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    7 years ago

You mean we the people as expressed through our great constitutional electoral college didn’t appoint him via our votes?  

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.2  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    7 years ago
You mean we the people as expressed through our great constitutional electoral college didn’t appoint him via our votes?

So you're refuting the content of your own seed. Glad to see it...

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @1.1.2    7 years ago

Actually I’m saying that we the people put him in office, not some individuals or groups. 

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.4  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.3    7 years ago
Actually I’m saying that we the people put him in office, not some individuals or groups.

So AGAIN, you're refuting the content of your own seed. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Dulay @1.1.4    7 years ago

We the people followed God’s will for this point in time.  

Dulay
Professor Expert
1.1.6  Dulay  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.5    7 years ago

What music accompanies that tap dance? 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  Ozzwald  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.3    7 years ago

We the people voted for Hillary (by about 3 million more than voted for Trump), the small number of individuals that make up the electoral college put him in office.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 years ago

Isn't that how Abuela ran HER campaign--in an effort to gain at least 270 electoral votes, as required by law? If she didn't, maybe the Democrats need to revisit how Presidents are actually elected.

Uncle Bruce
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  Uncle Bruce  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 years ago
We the people voted for Hillary (by about 3 million more than voted for Trump), the small number of individuals that make up the electoral college put him in office.

I keep hearing this lame attempt by liberals to justify the fact that their candidate lost.  I have a newsflash for you:  More Americans voted AGAINST the Criminal Hillary than voted for her.

Ballot access

Presidential ticket Party Ballot access Votes [3] [250] Percentage
States Electors % of voters
Trump / Pence Republican 50 + DC 538 100% 62,984,825 46.09%
Clinton / Kaine Democratic 50 + DC 538 100% 65,853,516 48.18%
Johnson / Weld Libertarian 50 + DC 538 100% 4,489,221 3.28%
Stein / Baraka Green 44 + DC 480 89% 1,457,216 1.07%
McMullin / Finn Independent 11 84 15% 731,788 0.54%
Castle / Bradley Constitution 24 207 39% 203,010 0.15%

Hillary got 65,853,516 votes.  Yet 69,208,060 VOTED AGAINST HER.  Take that lame argument somewhere else.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @1.1    7 years ago

Actually, Trump won the election.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.11  Ozzwald  replied to  Uncle Bruce @1.1.9    7 years ago
Hillary got 65,853,516 votes.  Yet 69,208,060 VOTED AGAINST HER.  Take that lame argument somewhere else.

So by your own logic:

Trump got 62,984,825 votes.  Yet 72,076,751 VOTED AGAINST HIM.  You apparently have the lamest argument of the bunch.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.12  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.11    7 years ago

Trump won the election. He has been sworn in. Get over it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.13  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.12    7 years ago
Trump won the election. He has been sworn in. Get over it.

I've never denied that fact.  You right-wingers seem to be the ones needing to repeat it over and over.  Comrade Trump is indeed POTUS.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.14  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.10    7 years ago
Actually, Trump won the election.

No, Trump lost the "election" but won the presidency.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.15  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.14    7 years ago

Wasn't that sort of the GOAL of running?

Did Abuela run in an attempt to win the popular vote, or did she run to try and win at least 270 electoral votes---you remember them, don't you? The 270 that Trump had NO path to?

Spin it however you want--the facts are clear. Trump won, she didn't. Move on.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.16  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.13    7 years ago

We just like reminding you of it. The meltdowns on election night were priceless!

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.17  Rhyferys  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.11    7 years ago

Now really, expecting a Trump supporter to understand math? Have you seen the republican tax plan?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.18  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 years ago

We the people voted for Hillary (by about 3 million more than voted for Trump

Just when are you people going to get a clue and learn that the POTUS is not elected by the popular vote and never has been. Hillary is a two time loser who no longer deserves your support( not that she ever did). My God! How bad do you have to be to lose to Donals Trump?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.19  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.14    7 years ago

Do take a civics course. You may learn something 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.20  Texan1211  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.18    7 years ago

It seems like they are desperately clutching at ANYTHING to explain Abuela's stunning defeat.

Did you EVER hear Democrats bleating about the electoral college and gerrymandering when they WON?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.21  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.20    7 years ago

95% of what we hear about Clinton is initiated by the right. Democrats and liberals have moved on a long time ago.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.22  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.21    7 years ago

So you say. Then why do so many liberals keep bringing up the popular vote--like it MEANS something? Did she run under the same set of rules as Trump?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.23  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.17    7 years ago

Math?

Is that like counting to at least 270, as in electoral votes necessary to win?

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.24  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.15    7 years ago

You do realize that he is a year older than Hillary don't you?  If you are going to refer to her as abuela then you should refer to him as abuelo.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.24    7 years ago

Did Trump campaign as Abuelo?

I don't remember that. Can you provide a link?

She DID wish to be thought of that way, and her campaign called her that.

Why is it a problem for me to address her the way she wished to be addressed?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.26  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.22    7 years ago
So you say. Then why do so many liberals keep bringing up the popular vote--like it MEANS something? Did she run under the same set of rules as Trump?

I don't know, maybe because Trump keeps claiming he won by some huge margin.

1. He lost the popular vote.

2. His electoral college margin was one of the smallest in the past 100 years.

• Trump’s Electoral College Victory Ranks 46th in 58 ...

https:// www.nytimes.com /interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald...

Dec 18, 2016  · President Trump claimed he won the electoral vote in a “landslide,” but he ranks below most presidents in the electoral vote and popular vote margins .

========================================================

He squeaked in with a small margin in the electoral  and less than a majority of the votes.

What else is there to say? 

AND, in the 29 months he has been a politician, his approval rating has only been over 50% for a couple weeks right after the election.

He is very unpopular.

Keep deluding yourself though.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.27  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.13    7 years ago

Really? Who is it that keeps whining about how the crunchy granola from California gave her the popular vote count you tout so much. (Until the California count came in she was about a million votes down)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.28  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.26    7 years ago

But he STILL won and THAT'S what really sticks in your craw, isn't it?

WTF difference does it make if he won by one vote or 8 million? Does it make him less of a President? When he was sworn in, did they say "You are now President, but lots of people didn't vote for you"?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.29  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.26    7 years ago

1. He lost the popular vote.

Only because the crunch granola from California. Hillary was down a million votes before they weighed in.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.30  JohnRussell  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.27    7 years ago
Really? Who is it that keeps whining about how the crunchy granola from California gave her the popular vote count you tout so much. (Until the California count came in she was about a million votes down)

I hate to break it to you, but in terms of the national popular vote, IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL where they came from. In other words the "argument" that Clinton won the popular vote based on California is just silly. Every one of the 135 million or so votes that were cast for president is equal to every other one in the national popular vote total. There is no difference between a vote in Alabama and a vote in California or North Dakota.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.31  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.26    7 years ago

I don't know, maybe because Trump keeps claiming he won by some huge margin.

Please cite the last time he said it. Show where anyone on this seed said he win by a big margin before the popular vote count was brought up by one of your compatriots 

BTW how many times do we have tohear from Crone of Chapaqua that it was every ody elses fault but hers that she lost. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.32  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.30    7 years ago

And what is the popular vote's significance in Presidential elections?

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.33  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.22    7 years ago

It does mean something. It means regardless of the fact that Trump won the presidency, a majority of Americans didn't want him to. To normal people, that would mean something, but not to Trump sycophants.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.34  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.33    7 years ago

But does that make Trump NOT the President? Did he win the election or not? Does it say anywhere in the Constitution that a President MUST win a majority of popular votes?

You seem to want to paint Trump as illegitimate. Based on solely him not winning the popular vote. Maybe you would have a point f THAT was how Presidents are elected.

I suggest you start a movement to get the Constitution amended, since you seem so unhappy with how we elect Presidents.

Good luck with that, by the way!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.35  JohnRussell  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.31    7 years ago

I'm sure he said it the last time he talked about the election. I dont have a date for you.

He repeated it even after he was shown that he was wrong, by the way. Understandable , since he is a shameless liar.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.36  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.21    7 years ago

I'll bet you typed that with a straight face didn't you 

Ha ha ga ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.! Oh my side. Ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.37  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.26    7 years ago

Same rules your beloved Abuela ran under. She still lost, any way you slice it.

popularity polls of sitting Presidents mean diddly-squat.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.39  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.35    7 years ago

he still own, Hillary still lost. Nothing can change that now. Too bad. Try again in 2020.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.40  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.33    7 years ago

Tell us what YOU think it means that Trump won BY THE ONLY WAY WE ELECT PRESIDENTS.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.41  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 years ago

Then perhaps she should have spent less time fund raising in New York and California and more time campaigning in Michigan and Wisconsin. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.42  CB  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.18    7 years ago

You do accept that Russia interfered in the U.S. election, no?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.43  CB  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.1.38    7 years ago

Oh no, not badfish too! Badfish are you implying President Trump is targeting California and other liberal voting states?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.44  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.30    7 years ago

When are you and yours going to quit bring up the national popular vote like it is supposed to mean something. It was irrelavent on November 8 2016 and it is irrelavent now. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.45  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.43    7 years ago

Why should some people in some states receive deductions others don't?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.48  Texan1211  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.1.46    7 years ago

gee, it sounds like he doesn't want the rich to pay their fair share!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.49  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.1.43    7 years ago

Were they being targeted when they RECEIVED those deductions?

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.53  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.34    7 years ago

I have no desire to amend the constitution, and if Trump is illegitimate, it would be because of Russian interference, not the electoral college. That said, I find it interesting that a majority of Americans didn't want Trump to be president and I am sure that number is growing. I'm not sure how much longer Trump can keep fooling himself, but I have no such questions about his base.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.54  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.53    7 years ago

And the majority of Americans didn't want Hillary either. So we shouldn't have a President??

Can you please get the people bitching about the electoral college to stop it then since you don't want to change the way we elect Presidents?

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
1.1.56  tomwcraig  replied to  Uncle Bruce @1.1.9    7 years ago

Hillary only won the popular vote because of California.  You eliminate California and she loses by the same amount that she won by.  If you eliminate the largest and smallest victories (in terms of Electoral votes and population), Hillary still loses the popular vote.  I did the math bases on CNN's numbers from the 2016 General Election.  Hillary's problem is that she took Wisconsin and Michigan for granted and paid the price by them turning to Trump.  You can't stand the fact that Hillary decided to barely visit those two states as she thought they were not in play.  Her ARROGANCE is what cost her the Electoral College, so you turn to the popular vote; which is meaningless as it does not take into account the needs and desires of the individual states as the Electoral College is meant to do.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.57  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

And if you had a shred of evidence actually showing a plausible tie between these deaths and Hillary, she would be in court already. Since she's not, this amounts to a big heaping mouthful of nothing.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.61  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.60    7 years ago

I will stay tuned, but seeing that we have a corrupt conservative DOJ, headed by a racist elf, I don't expect to see much.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.62  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.61    7 years ago

How is the DOJ racist or conservative?

And would corrupt be meeting with the spouse of a principle in an investigation that is ongoing?

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.63  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.54    7 years ago

If you want people to stop bitching, convince Trump to resign.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.64  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.59    7 years ago

Notice I specified normal people,Skirting the CoC [ph]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.65  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.63    7 years ago

The duly-elected President of the U.S. is certainly under no obligation to resign to satisfy the whims of a relative handful of people, or even gobs of people.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.66  CB  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.51    7 years ago

President Obama won his elections up to term limits by law. He is not the issue here in any way.

Furthermore, I want to know why conservatives ACCEPT without protest any campaign-election cycle interference by Russian connections. This is not a game for our amusement. The people of the United States can not have freedom and free/fair elections if we do not keep outsiders hands off! So, your answer is curious at best. Combative at worst.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.67  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.58    7 years ago
Big deal....Illegal aliens, incarcerated felons and dead people don't count.....but if you feel comfortable with that..

Do you have PROOF that any of those three million people are any of these people? If not then maybe you should accept the fact that Clinton is more popular than Trump.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.68  Ozzwald  replied to  arkpdx @1.1.27    7 years ago

So I take it you are opposed to the Constitution?  One person, one vote, except for California???  stunned

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.69  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.62    7 years ago

skirting the CoC [ph]

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.70  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.65    7 years ago

I didn't say he had an obligation, I have been reading about Trump for over 30 yrs, if there was an obligation, he would ignore it. Hell he ignores the minimal obligation to be a decent human being.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.71  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.70    7 years ago

Your opinion.

Oh well.........

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.72  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.69    7 years ago

So Slate doesn't like Sessions. Gee, what a freaking surprise!

Why would they?

He is a white Southern Republican.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.73  arkpdx  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.68    7 years ago

No that would be you. The Electoral College is how we determine who will be president according to the Constitution. Seeing as how we are a republic, everyones vote counted just the same. The votes in California counted for the electors from California just as the votes in Wyoming counted for thie electors. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.74  MrFrost  replied to  Uncle Bruce @1.1.9    7 years ago
More Americans voted AGAINST the Criminal Hillary than voted for her.

In order to be a criminal, you have to be convicted of a crime. You know, like fraud involving a fake university... What crimes has Hillary been convicted of that make her a criminal? We'll wait. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.75  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.28    7 years ago
But he STILL won and THAT'S what really sticks in your craw, isn't it?

Not mine personally. I actually think it's funny as hell that trump has to lie about his numbers surrounding the election JUST to stroke his own paper thin pathetic ego. Where is that commission on finding those 3 MILLION illegal voters anyway? Last I heard they turned up 10, 8 of which were people trying to vote for trump twice. Somewhat short of that 3 MILLION number. Trump literally used tax payer dollars to protect his ego, that is PATHETIC. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.76  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.75    7 years ago

You still seem upset that Trump won.

Awww.....

it doesn't MATTER if Trump won by 1 or 1,000,000,000.

There are no little asteriks attached to winning the presidency.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.77  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.39    7 years ago
he still own, Hillary still lost.

I keep seeing this talking point over and over again.. How does this justify the epic disaster that is the trump presidency? Seems to me it's just a way of saying, "yea, trump is terrible, we all know it, but you still lost". America lost, not just Hillary or the left. This new tax plan? 50% of American's taxes will go UP and you can bet it won't be the wealthy that will be more in paying taxes. Trump flat out lied to you about a LOT of things, but all you have is, "well, he won and Hillary lost"? Wow. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.78  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.77    7 years ago

In your opinion. Lot of people don't happen to agree with you.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.79  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.59    7 years ago
Bingo....It means....Trump WON.

Brietbart finally got around to telling you? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.80  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.79    7 years ago

Oh, hell. Most of us probably sat around watching the election results. I know many people who switched channels just to witness the epic meltdowns!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.81  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

So every single person trump has ever known or worked with that has died, is trumps fault. Got it. Seems weird that all those people died and the only people trying to make some ridiculous connecting are the far right wing fake news sites. Even sadder that there are people that actually believe that BS. But then, these are the same people that still believe the Clinton's were running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor in DOWNTOWN Manhattan....that didn't even have a basement. Just goes to show you that some people literally believe what they want to believe no matter how fucking retarded it is. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.82  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.25    7 years ago
Did Trump campaign as Abuelo?

Abeula is Hillary's nickname, something her close friends call her. If you called her that to her face she would likely say, "thanks!". The fact that you somehow think it's an insult is pretty damn funny. It's no different that William going by Bill, etc.. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.83  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.82    7 years ago

So why do so many of you get in a tizzy when I use it?

that doesn't make sense!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.84  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.82    7 years ago

Got a link for that? I couldn't find one single person close to her that calls her Abuela. Which ones do that?

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.85  CB  replied to  tomwcraig @1.1.56    7 years ago

California gets a vote, Tom. And then there is RUSSIA, Vladmir Putin, and Russian trolls to account for. The election certainly was rigged. Minds were affected—even among electoral college delegates. The 2016 Presidential Election showed signs of social pathology and it appears today's Republicans can care less. How about that Putin interference in our most coveted election?

Am I to imagine that Russian President Putin was God's tool used to install our president? C'mon conservatives you are better than these collapsing themes you're propping up.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.86  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.83    7 years ago
So why do so many of you get in a tizzy when I use it?

Tizzy? No. Laughter? Yes. You think it's an insult....it isn't. That's what is funny. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.87  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.86    7 years ago

Then we completely agree--I find it hilarious, too.

Almost as hilarious as you thinking it was meant as an insult.

Almost.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.88  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.86    7 years ago

Still waiting for that list of folks close to her that call her Abuela. Have you found out yet?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.89  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

IMG_20170207_091348.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.90  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

IMG_20171019_064440.jpg

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.91  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

IMG_20170702_101113.jpg

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
1.1.92  tomwcraig  replied to  CB @1.1.85    7 years ago

No, it wasn't rigged.  Do you realize the Russians would have had a better deal with Hillary in office than with Trump?  Do you remember Hillary's Russian reset, which essentially became "Let the Russians win in the Ukraine while we just complain about it..."?  Heck, the only thing that has been proven about the Russians and the election was the $200,000 they spent on Facebook to run ads.  The US spent far more than that trying to interfere in the Israeli election in opposition to Netanyahu!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
1.1.93  MrFrost  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.50    7 years ago

IMG_20170824_202117.jpg

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.94  CB  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.58    7 years ago

What are conservatives suggesting? Three million "duplicates" got pass your lawyers and counters? Conservatives, if that was the case—and you should know it was not—you should fire some conservatives as payback for their lousy service.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
1.1.95  magnoliaave  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.14    7 years ago

Sweet Mother!  He won the election. 

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.114  Rhyferys  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.72    7 years ago

Skirting the CoC [ph] you are great at attacking the media, not so good at answering for Sessions actions. I imagine you are then agreeing that he is a racist. I will say I'm going out on a limb calling him an elf, but I'll wait for a real elf to complain.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.115  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.100    7 years ago

Put up or shut up. It's easy for a trumpanzee to lie, it's second nature. Try evidence, your word is useless.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.116  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.102    7 years ago

No thanks, I have no desire to become a Trump ass-kisser, I'll just keep on thinking. I'll leave the kissing to you.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.118  arkpdx  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.102    7 years ago

So, stop thinking.

In order to stop something one must have started to do it first. That has not happened yet. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.1.119  arkpdx  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.74    7 years ago

And who was convicred of "fraud involvce ing a fake university". Don't say Trump because that was a civil case and not criminal hence no conviction. 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.120  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.39    7 years ago
Try again in 2020.

Here are the names that the DNC is thinking of recycling, along with some new ones:

<chuckle>

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1.121  Jasper2529  replied to  MrFrost @1.1.77    7 years ago
I keep seeing this talking point over and over again..

Talking point? No ... it's fact. Trump won the Electoral College and Hillary lost. Period.

How does this justify the epic disaster that is the trump presidency?

This is your personal opinion

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.122  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.1.120    7 years ago

What ya want to bet Trump, if he makes it to 2020, gets primaried.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.123  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.98    7 years ago

Your point? Trump isn't "President for Life".

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.124  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.54    7 years ago

Three million people would disagree with you.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.1.125  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.59    7 years ago

It seems that Mueller would disagree with you.

And, Congress, you know the one that is controlled by the Republicans, disagrees with you.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.127  Rhyferys  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @1.1.126    7 years ago

Tell that to Mr. Mueller, I'm sure he is anxiously waiting for your input.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.128  Texan1211  replied to  Rhyferys @1.1.114    7 years ago

You are free to "imagine" any freaking thing in the world. Have at it!

LMFAO and SMDH

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
1.1.133  Rhyferys  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.1.132    7 years ago

Unfortunately for you, I was commenting on your remark that Hilary was a murderer. You have yet to show any evidence. As for the silly post you did make, it comes nowhere near close to the 1,600+ lies that Trump has made after being in office for less than a year. Desperate much?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.134  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.28    7 years ago

Exactly.  A presidential election 🗳 is really 49 separate popular votes in those states and DC.  Who ever wins each popular vote by any amount 1 vote to 4,000,000 votes gets all of the electoral for that one election only.  One can’t take excess votes in one election and transfer them to another.  Thus Clinton winning California by 4,000,000 is of no more value than Trump winning roughly the same number of EV’s in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin by a combined 80,000. Two states vote by congressional district with the winner of each district winning the 1 EV for the district with the winner of the state overall getting the 2 EV’s representing their two senators.   

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    7 years ago

off topic [ph]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    7 years ago

Aren't you adult enough to simply ignore stuff like this?

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
1.2.2  magnoliaave  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    7 years ago

Why do you just keep on with the same comments?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  magnoliaave @1.2.2    7 years ago

it appears his life centers around bitching about topics normal people have the ability to ignore when offended.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.4  Sparty On  replied to  magnoliaave @1.2.2    7 years ago

Hey man, haters gotta hate.

That's what they do .......

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  magnoliaave @1.2.2    7 years ago
Why do you just keep on with the same comments?

LOL. Why do you?

I actually care about the image this website gives off to people who look at it but may not be participating. Articles like this show NT to be a garbage dump.

I know the owner doesn't appreciate articles like this , but she is also far too polite to say so.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.4    7 years ago

Donald Trump was appointed by Almighty God

That is a quote from the seeded article.

Should we accept that comment as sane?

Don't worry about me Sparty On,  worry about the nonsense you accept and promote as part of your political preferences.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.7  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    7 years ago

She might not like it but from what i've read, Perrie "gets" the concept of truly free speech.

I doubt you ever will.   Not really, not ever ....

And please, save your sanctimonious comments for someone who gives a shit what you think.   I don't and good luck finding someone on NT  who does.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
1.2.8  magnoliaave  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    7 years ago

How do you know how Perrie feels?

You have never heard me go on and on about any article on NT like you do.  But, it isn't just the articles as you carry on about conservatives being here. 

Don't know how to break it to you, but we aren't leaving.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.7    7 years ago

First of all, "free speech" doesn't apply to a site like Newstalkers. And I don't know how it escaped you that people's comments are deleted here for one reason or another every day, often simply because they offended someone else or "community standards".  So "free speech" is not an issue.

Second, I have not called for articles like this to be banned from NT, although it wouldn't bother me if they were. That is not my role or authority here.

I am talking about people speaking out against them. Where is the pushback from the "moderates" and the "independents" to this garbage?  Of course the RWNJ that suck this stuff up are not going to object. They glory in it.

The people in the middle, the so called centrists are the ones who need to make their objection known.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.10  JohnRussell  replied to  magnoliaave @1.2.8    7 years ago

Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.2.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    7 years ago
Where is the pushback from the "moderates" and the "independents" to this garbage?

They are just as vocal about the liberal freak out of the day crap you consistently seed.  

Speaking of which, I haven't seen yours today.  CNN and MSNBC not tell you what you are supposed to be offended by yet?

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
1.2.12  The Magic 8 Ball  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    7 years ago
The people in the middle, the so called centrists are the ones who need to make their objection known.

the people in the middle... the so-called centrists... are nothing like you in education or personality and do not share your rage at everything not liberal.

people like you make the democrat party smaller every day.

carry on :)

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1.2.13  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.6    7 years ago

Isn't that what religious freedom is all about? Yes, people are free in this country to have that religious opinion. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1.2.14  Dean Moriarty  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.10    7 years ago

I'm sure yours will come sooner. It will be something along the lines of calling Ben Carson an Uncle Tom or some-other similar nonsense. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.15  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.6    7 years ago

Not only is it not sane, it is laughable, insipid, ridiculous and an outright wtf moment.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.16  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @1.2.14    7 years ago

I don't call people Uncle Tom. If the black community reaches a consensus that someone is an Uncle Tom and it is in the news, I might note what was said.

Ben Carson is a religious-right eccentric.  He appears to be laying low in his new job so that is a good thing. He is almost as unqualified to be president of the United States as Trump is.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.17  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.16    7 years ago

Going to be a looooooong first term of Trump for you, isn't it?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.18  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @1.2.13    7 years ago

Yes, people are free to have insane opinions. They are not usually supposed to be presented as topics of conversation on respectable forums though.

I saw on another thread some of our conservative regulars gushing about what a "great man" Rush Limbaugh is.

A fact checker concluded that 81% of Limbaugh's examined statements were false

On Newstalkers now we are dealing with an Alice in Wonderland "up is down" aspect. We have every day and prolific commenters who base their "facts" on what they hear from Limbaugh or Fox News or Breitbart, or frankly, worse sites they find on the dregs of the internet.

Newstalkers is in real trouble.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.19  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.18    7 years ago

Maybe you'd better leave before it becomes too much for you?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.20  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.9    7 years ago

So with the motto of "speak your mind" NT is only intended to talk about what you agree with?   Hilarious!

Yeah, you will never get it.   I'm glad Perrie does though.  

Much respect for her ..... so sad, so sorry for you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.21  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.19    7 years ago

Be happy I dont pay much attention to you.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.22  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.21    7 years ago

Oh, trust me, I am!!!

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
1.2.23  magnoliaave  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.10    7 years ago

Well, didn't they?  I never said it was right.  But, they did.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.24  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.20    7 years ago
So with the motto of "speak your mind" NT is only intended to talk about what you agree with?

Here is what I think. People should not be coerced with threats of suspension if they choose to refer to the seeds and text and comments of others as garbage or trash. People should not be required to be polite or "civil" to the garbage that gets presented here for discussion.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.25  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.24    7 years ago

If you don't like the rules, start your own website and institute all the rules you want. Something stopping you?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.26  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    7 years ago

I actually care about the image this website

And to that I say a big gigantic BS! I have read your comments and like many others of your kind you are not intetested in hearing others opinions and are very intolerant of anyone that doesnt see thingd your way. All you are interested in are things that you agree with from sources that support your views and you only care about and want to hear from like "minded" people. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.27  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    7 years ago

Does anyone care that this site will become known as the home of garbage like this? It doesn't seem like it.

I care but I don't see anyway to stop you from making garbage comment like the one from you I quoted here. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.28  JohnRussell  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.26    7 years ago

I have seen enough of the comments and seeds from the majority of the "conservatives" who came over here from NV to know that they care little about the "truth".

People actually gushing praise of Rush Limbaugh !    OMG laughing dude

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.29  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.28    7 years ago

Why do you keep reading stuff you hate so much?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.2.30  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.28    7 years ago
People actually gushing praise of Rush Limbaugh !

jealous?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.2.31  Sunshine  replied to  arkpdx @1.2.27    7 years ago

attention seeker

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.32  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2    7 years ago

Please follow the rules of the site.  Comment on the topic or pass the seed by.  Don’t disrupt because you don’t like it.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.33  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.32    7 years ago

I commented on the topic. I quoted the passage where the author says Trump was appointed by God.

Skirting the CoC [ph]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.38  Texan1211  replied to  Release The Kraken @1.2.37    7 years ago

To a Democrat, any black who votes for a Republican has left the plantation.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.39  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.2.32    7 years ago

Here is a list of the Ten Commandments

How many of them do you think Trump breaks on a regular a basis?

God would appoint someone to lead the chosen people who cannot obey His simplest commandments?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.40  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.39    7 years ago

Why are you bringing up the 10 Commandments? Aren't you in favor of separation of church and state?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
1.2.41  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.39    7 years ago

oh good grief...if Trump decided he wanted to speak to you.....you would piss your pants.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.44  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.36    7 years ago
Ben Carson is a religious-right eccentric.

How racist of you Russell.

You say a shitload of dumb things Norman but that has to be near the top.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.45  Texan1211  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.43    7 years ago

it is a little sad, no?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.46  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.43    7 years ago

I need another laugh Norman. Please tell us again what a great man Rush Limbaugh is. laughing dude

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.47  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.46    7 years ago

If you dislike Limbaugh so much, stop listening to him!

If you don't listen to him, you have no idea what he says on a daily basis.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.48  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.47    7 years ago

I used to listen to him some when he first started , because his hysteria about "the left" was funny.

That novelty wore off about 20 years ago though.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.49  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.48    7 years ago

So you have no clue what he is talking about in the last few years, right?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.51  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.49    7 years ago

Oh, he has changed?

laughing dude

I have seen enough of him to know what he is up to.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.52  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.51    7 years ago

But you believed Robert Byrd changed?

LMFAO!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.53  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.40    7 years ago

What does "God appointed Donald Trump" have to do with my beliefs about church and state?

I object to the statement "God appointed Donald Trump" because it makes me wonder about the mental competence of anyone who would make it or agree with it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.54  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.53    7 years ago

So why bring the 10 Commandments into it?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.58  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.24    7 years ago

Yes, that was called Newsvine and it failed in it's mission.   A censorship heavy, partisan rag is all it was in the end.   I honestly don't miss that train wreck one little bit although i do miss some of the people from time to time.

I applaud NT's attempts to maintain a civil "adult" blog.   Let the angry, angst ridden teenagers go elsewhere.   Buh bye now angry teenagers .....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.59  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.56    7 years ago

Norman, Norman, Norman, get a grip. There are not millions of communists running around trying to take away your freedoms. Now that I see you love Rush Limbaugh so , I do understand the source of your ignorance better.

You are not going to turn Newstalkers into a haven for falsifiable right wing talking points as long as I am posting here. If you get lucky and I am not here then neither of us will have to be concerned with it anymore.

As far as I can see, your whole schitck revolves around crap you absorb from right wing media, such as Fox and Limbaugh , which are known disingenuous sources. Your list of grievances yesterday was quite enlightening.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.60  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.10    7 years ago

Magnolia racist?

Bwuuuuuhaaaaahahahhardyharhar!!!!!!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
1.2.61  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.55    7 years ago
Aparently not for Russell. He fancies himself as a self anointed arbiter of all things relevant to the left wing neo-con philosophy.

I don't understand how Russell can be "Left Wing" and, Neo-Con, Neo-Con stands for Neo-Conservative.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.62  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.2.58    7 years ago

You know what? Perrie can ban me anytime she likes.

I am not going to civilly "debate" idiocy like "Trump was appointed by God". I don't believe in giving it any legitimacy whatsoever. Perrie knows that. Politiely debating it would give it legitimacy.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.64  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.62    7 years ago

You know what? Perrie can ban me anytime she likes.

No one cares .... knock yourself out.

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.65  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.38    7 years ago
To a Democrat, any black who votes for a Republican has left the plantation.

Cut to the clear: Are you blatantly writing that black democrats have a slave plantation mentality? Step away from the cute wording and say what you really mean in this quote.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.2.66  Texan1211  replied to  CB @1.2.65    7 years ago

I am saying that virtually every black Republican is branded as an Uncle Tom. Like Democrats have improved life for blacks in any meaningful ways.

Can't make it much clearer for you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.68  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.67    7 years ago

After Russel failed to provide evidence of his ordinary claim of 'horror against liberal humanity', he has notably withdrawn from this intellectual and informed conversation, sans his usual inarticulate and immensely irrelevant personal observation 

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Are you ok?  Should we call 911 on your behalf?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.69  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.67    7 years ago

Limbaugh is up to what he is always up to -  mischaracterizing others words, lying, exaggerating , and playing the fool.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.70  JohnRussell  replied to  NORMAN-D @1.2.57    7 years ago

As long as you confine his "greatness" to his charity work and not his radio show about politics I have no objection.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
1.2.71  arkpdx  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.44    7 years ago

If that is true he has a long way to go before he tops you. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.2.74  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @1.2.66    7 years ago

There are black millionaires and at least one black billionaire that can rise to dispute your remark that the Democratic Party has done nothing for black people in America. Do you take any of that number into account when you form your 'lump'? As for the nuances and applying of the derogatory phrase, "Uncle Tom" to black Republicans what is it to you? It is how some outspoken blacks feel as they take stock of the Republican Party's fight to narrow their political successes and deconstruction of all-minority groups civil rights in this country. If black Republicans do not wish to be called "sell-outs" to the black experience, maybe they should choose to stand up beside their black kindred in changing the poor choices being designed by the Republican Party which will impact blacks and all-minorities the most.

Incidentally, it occurs to me conservatives have some derogatory phrases for other republicans who do not tow the line accordingly, too.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.78  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.24    7 years ago

Be polite and civil or be gone.  

devangelical
Professor Principal
2  devangelical    7 years ago

The Clinton's have everyone that opposes them killed. - check

Obama is secretly gay. - check

All liberals are godless atheists. - check

Trump is God's gift to the religious child molester sect. - check

Some enterprising thumper should start producing bullet proof bibles that double as headgear.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @2    7 years ago

I missed where the seeded article says any of what you wrote.  

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1    7 years ago
Those same “concerned” leftists also have no problem with Hillary and Barry, the Chicago bathhouse queen. . . .  — Article.

Ambiguous. Which one is labeled the bathhouse queen?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @2.1.1    7 years ago

They are both bad and from Chicago.  Maybe it’s Chicago that is the link making them both bad.  

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.3  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.2    7 years ago

So, you do not know or do not agree with the "bathhouse queen" statement?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.4  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  CB @2.1.3    7 years ago

There is very little that I like about Obama as a person or what he did in his life or as President.  That said, if I were writing the article I would have left the above quote out of it.  

CB
Professor Principal
2.1.5  CB  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.4    7 years ago

I accept that reply.

Now this: "They are both bad and from Chicago.  Maybe it’s Chicago that is the link making them both bad." This is simply "ugly" rhetoric, no?

Studiusbagus
Sophomore Quiet
3  Studiusbagus    7 years ago
" The media and establishment political operatives are all busy trying to railroad Donald Trump because someone connected to his campaign spoke with a Russian."

Love the glossing over of facts! SomeONE? Not hardly, try 8 or 9 so far...for a guy that said NOBODY from his family or campaign has had any contacts with the Russians which obviously by now is a proven lie.

And all that bullshit you accuse Hillary of....it's too bad that the Republicans didn't have you on their "Sooper select committees" featuring Trey Gowdy, the same Sooper prosecuting attorney that was going to stop Hillary in her tracks and send her to prison...You would have been great providing all this convicting evidence, we could have saved millions and millions of taxpayer dollars if you'd have stepped forward and provided your proof.

You do have the proof correct? I mean for that bold of a statement you certainly have proof, or are you lying through your teeth?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Studiusbagus @3    7 years ago

What post of mine I’d written on this seed is a lie I wrote? 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
5  The Magic 8 Ball    7 years ago

Liberals try to intimidate or illegally force President Trump out of office, 

trump derangement syndrome has that side effect. however,  never going to happen.

Cheers :)

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
5.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  The Magic 8 Ball @5    7 years ago

Nope.  There will be no progressive coup against our President.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    7 years ago

Liberals try to intimidate or illegally force President Trump out of office

1) If trump is forced out of office, it will be done legally. Everyone on trumps staff has at least one personal lawyer, there will be nothing illegal about it. 

2) If by, "liberals", you mean most of the republicans in congress, you would be correct. 

3) Witch hunt? Exactly how many times did you go after Hillary? 9 times? Plus 2 FBI investigations and an 11 hour long live tv interrogation and the cons are STILL wanting even more? Witch hunt? Surly you jest. We haven't even finished ONE investigation into the Trump/Putin Crime Syndicate and if it fails? We still have 8 more tries before you can call it a, "witch hunt". 

The Magic 8 Ball
Masters Quiet
7  The Magic 8 Ball    7 years ago

The liberals who applaud tyranny in the lamestream media and on social media will find themselves under the same tyrannical thumb as the rest of us once they have given tyrants the power they seek.

actually, history has proven time and again the ones who help bring in the tyrannical fascists are the first ones purged by the new govt.

they were willing to overthrow their own country.... and EVERYONE KNOWS... people like that can not be trusted and must be eliminated.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
8  Rhyferys    7 years ago

Hillary has committed multiple acts of outright treason and multiple criminal acts, including being complicit in murder. Hillary sold the national uranium reserves to Russia and put the proceeds in her pocket, an act that qualifies as both treason and embezzlement, but no one in Congress or the lamestream media cares.

LOL, I would love to see your proof of this, but I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime, you seem to be ignoring a possibility. Trump may be a witch, in which case the hunt is allowable, I don't think there is a season, or any limits.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Rhyferys @8    7 years ago
I would love to see your proof of this

Try reading the Comey memo's.  Or do you ignore those like most facts about your queen?

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
8.1.1  Rhyferys  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1    7 years ago

I have no idea what memo you refer to. Please provide a link.

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
8.1.2  Explorerdog  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1    7 years ago

Your king seems to get a free pass from you and day by day the smoke gets thicker, but somehow that whole forest and tree thing keeps intervening.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Rhyferys @8.1.1    7 years ago
I have no idea what memo you refer to

That doesn't surprise me.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
8.1.4  Rhyferys  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1.3    7 years ago

Still waiting for the link.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Explorerdog @8.1.2    7 years ago
get a free pass

Nothing close to the pass the last administration has gotten.  But last I was told, it was racist to mention those wrong doings like arming Mexican drug lords and negotiation with the enemy.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
8.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Rhyferys @8.1.4    7 years ago
till waiting for the link.

You need instructions how to work google?  maybe you shouldn't be on NT.

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
8.1.8  Rhyferys  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @8.1.7    7 years ago

It's your claim, ,it's up to you to provide evidence. Since it seems you are unable to do so, I will merely consider it a typical Trump lie, something to go along with the other 1,600+ he has managed to say in little over a year. When we are finally relieved of his presence, there will be no need for a presidential library, but a large need for a presidential cesspool.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Rhyferys @8    7 years ago

Please don't insult me or, my people by trying to say Trump is one of us. You wouldn't look good as a frog.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2    7 years ago

You have people??!!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.1    7 years ago

A whole Coven.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.3  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2.2    7 years ago

So you are a witch? Or is it warlock?

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.4  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.3    7 years ago

I am a High Priest in my Coven, ordained by the Unitarian Church, I have been Wiccan since my 18th birthday. that would make me a Warlock.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.5  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2.4    7 years ago

To each his own!

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.7  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.5    7 years ago

???

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.8  Texan1211  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.2.6    7 years ago

You really shouldn't make fun of someone's religion.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.10  Texan1211  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2.7    7 years ago

To each his own--meaning that anyone can worship any way they see fit, or not at all.

Not for me personally, but then again, neither is my spirituality for everyone.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.11  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Texan1211 @8.2.8    7 years ago

That's alright, Karma is one of my favorite things. Thanks for the thought though.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.12  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.2.9    7 years ago

Comment removed for CoC violation [ph]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.2.13  Texan1211  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.2.9    7 years ago

Well, ask them. Making fun of someone's religion doesn't seem like wanting to know more.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
8.2.15  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Release The Kraken @8.2.14    7 years ago

Do you? I wonder.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
8.2.17  magnoliaave  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2.11    7 years ago

One of my best buddies' daughter was a Wiccan.  Earth, nature!  I can deal with that as I know my God is all part of that. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.2.18  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @8.2    7 years ago

Trump is as an American, one of us.  

Rhyferys
Freshman Silent
8.2.19  Rhyferys  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8.2.18    7 years ago

Trump is a Russian operative, he has forfeited any claim to being an American.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
9  Galen Marvin Ross    7 years ago

These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all right bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Conservative Daily News is a news and opinion website with a right wing bias. They typically source their articles, but sometimes to other right biased sources. They don’t use strong loaded words in headlines but do use emotive words on reporting. (1/19/2017)

A little better but, still extreme right bias which only sources from other right wing organizations.