╌>

Whistleblower Says They Could Only Harvest Tissue From Babies Alive Before Abortion

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xxjefferson51  •  7 years ago  •  20 comments

Whistleblower Says They Could Only Harvest Tissue From Babies Alive Before Abortion

A former procurement technician of body parts from aborted babies explained that the company she worked for wouldn’t allow them to take parts from babies who died before the abortions, according to a Tuesday video.

Another video released from the Center for Medical Progress features Holly O’Donnell, a whistleblower and former StemExpress procurement technician. O’Donell said they were only allowed to take fetal tissue from babies who were alive before they were aborted.

“Let’s say a woman comes in for a medication abortion. And sometimes it doesn’t work and when it doesn’t work the baby will, its kinda hard to describe, but it will die. NFT [no fetal heart tones] we can’t use that because technically it’s dead tissue,” O’Donnell said in the video. 

“There were a couple of times where I would have a specimen that was waiting to come out and I would go to the back lab and the medical assistant would say ‘you can’t use this one, this is a NFT,'” O’Donnell said.

StemExpress, a “life-science company,” once had a business arrangement with Planned Parenthood to gain fetal tissue from abortions the clinic would provide. The company ended the partnership after a series of videos sparked a congressional inquiry into Planned Parenthood’s practices.

“We value our various partnerships but, due to the increased questions that have arisen over the past few weeks, we feel it prudent to terminate activities with Planned Parenthood,” the company said previously.   http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/28/watch-whistleblower-says-they-could-only-harvest-tissue-from-babies-alive-before-abortion/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

LynneA
Freshman Silent
1  LynneA    7 years ago

I don't know who the moron is that wrote this article, but I'll say anyone with a brain know you cannot transplant a heart, liver, kidney or any other organ that has been deprived of an oxygenated blood source.  This is why people declared brain dead and kept vital...for transplant. 

To the seeder...WE ALL know your views and I personally pray to God someone you love ever needs the life saving tissue or organs this article discusses.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  LynneA @1    7 years ago

IMO thumpers should be informed when personal medical treatment requires anything that was brought about by the use of fetal tissue. That way they can make an informed choice about how solid their uncompromising religious beliefs are.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1    7 years ago

Please stay on topic which is the revelation of what the whistle blower said.  Also refrain from perjorative putdowns like thumper on the seed. There’s no place for that in a civil discussion.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    7 years ago

You forgot to vote your own comment up this time.

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
1.1.3  Willjay9  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    7 years ago

Ok....this seed is full of shit because no babies were ever alive before or after an abortion, so I doubt ANY procurement company would have made that order!

LynneA
Freshman Silent
1.1.4  LynneA  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.1    7 years ago

What revelation?  Still trying to figure out what this ding-bat is trying to enlighten us about.  Is the whistle a special pro-life whistle that those of us who believe in choice cannot hear?  Do tell...its your seed, so please enlighten me.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.5  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    7 years ago

And as usual, you forgot to stay on the topic of the seeded article. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.6  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Willjay9 @1.1.3    7 years ago

All pre born babies are alive until they die of natural causes or are killed in the womb.  

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
1.1.7  Willjay9  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.6    7 years ago
All pre born babies are alive until they die of natural causes or are killed in the womb.

All pre born babies are called premature babies......abortions are not done to babies, so once again your point along with this article is MOOT

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.1.8  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LynneA @1.1.4    7 years ago

That they keep babies 👶 to be aborted alive long enough to harvest parts from them others want for themselves before they are ruthlessly slaughtered.  

LynneA
Freshman Silent
1.1.9  LynneA  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.1.8    7 years ago

A fetus with a beating heart (usually begins at 4 weeks) is not a baby.  You and I will never see eye-to-eye on this subject. 

My stance has always been...if we declare a person brain dead and have no ethical issues keeping them on a ventilator to harvest organs, a fetus without brain activity falls into the same category.  Then are the ethical issues surrounding frozen embryos that are no longer viable or thrown away.  I've no issue with the process since an embryo is not a viable person.

For those against abortion at any stage, but support harvesting procedures of a brain-dead person and freezing of embryos for IVF ~ I'd embrace the dialogue. 

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
1.2  Dean Moriarty  replied to  LynneA @1    7 years ago

New technology has changed that and they can now retrieve organs from circulatory deaths. 

LynneA
Freshman Silent
1.2.1  LynneA  replied to  Dean Moriarty @1.2    7 years ago

This is great news for those awaiting transplant.  At the time of our daughter's donation, her body had to be kept on a ventilator to keep her organs viable. 

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  LynneA @1    7 years ago

The small biomedical tissue procurement company is distancing itself from Planned Parenthood after finding itself tangentially linked to what abortion opponents allege is Planned Parenthood’s illegal trafficking of fetal tissue and organs.

Both StemExpress and Planned Parenthood have denied doing anything illegal or improper. They say that they only facilitated the donation of fetal tissue for medical research with a patient’s consent.

StemExpress, a five-year-old company based in Placerville, Calif., notified Planned Parenthood and Congress Friday of its decision to end the relationship, the source said. The House Energy and Commerce and the Senate Judiciary committees had asked StemExpress to explain its relationship with Planned Parenthood.  https://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-company-cuts-ties-videos-121371

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    7 years ago

Why do you keep bringing up these lies?  This fake discredited nonsense?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    7 years ago

More FAKE news.....