╌>

Random Thoughts About The 13 Russians Indictment And Donald Trump.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  46 comments

Random Thoughts About The 13 Russians Indictment And Donald Trump.

A guy came on one of the news shows after the indictment announcement and said Trump doesn't really feel vindicated by it, because if he did he wouldn't have gotten on the helicopter so fast, he would have stayed on the White House lawn crowing about it.  Good observation. 

The indictments once again showed that Mueller likes to drop unsuspected 'bombshells' by taking actions no one in the media anticipated, or even had on their radar. The Mueller investigation does things on their own timetable. That should probably discomfort Trump more than it comforts him. 

One of the analysts on TV said the indictments prove that Mueller has or had an informant inside the highest level of Russian intelligence agencies. There is detail of the operation that could only come from someone who was on the inside. Did he give Mueller any other information not revealed yesterday? 

I have seen people on NT claim that Trump never said "Russia didn't meddle".  This is disingenuous , at best. Trump repeatedly said, for many months ( over a year, basically) that Putin said Russia didn't meddle . Never once during all those times (and they were numerous) that Trump said Putin told him that Russia didnt meddle did Trump say "but he is wrong".  Eventually, late last year, Trump finally, and undoubtedly painfully, said that he believed US intelligence agencies.  Trump wants to have everything both ways. He speaks from both sides of his mouth, all the time. 

Trump is afraid that if people realize that Russia meddled in the election, it will taint his win. At this point that is sort of a pointless thought. People who have paid attention throughout know that Trump's win was tainted by a whole series of events and circumstances, both Russia related and not.  Of course, his 'base' doesn't care. 

Personally, I am waiting to hear what Mueller has to say about Wikileaks. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
1  Rex Block    6 years ago

Trump's win was tainted by a whole series of events and circumstances, both Russia related and not. Of course, his 'base' doesn't care.

Of course we don't care. Why should we, when the election was won fair and square. As Harry Reid said, "It worked, didn't it"? This tainted investigation has failed to find any evidence of collusion, so Mueller had to resort to indicting some foreigners who will never have to face prosecution. This latest "bombshell" amounted to a weak fizzle. Just another cold and stale nothing burger. As for the failed investigation....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

It's kind of funny to see that there are people who think yesterday's news is "good" for the Trump administration. 

Meanwhile, an article appeared in the New Yorker which reveals that Trump and or his friends have paid numerous women to keep quiet about having affairs with him.  Trump has repeatedly said in the past that he doesnt pay for sex. According to the New Yorker article, that is not true. 

Did Trump pay Russian prostitutes when he visited Moscow for the Miss Universe contest? Is that part of the kompromat mentioned in the dossier? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago

That's the next step right? Now that collusion didn't work.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to    6 years ago

No, I don't.  I now watch with interest.

Question: Have you ever heard me knock Mueller?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to    6 years ago

Then why are you even discussing this with me? 

Let me help you out. I'm putting you at the top of my ignore list. Now you can make all your false accusations with your liberal buddies in the echo chamber.

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.1.5  Rex Block  replied to    6 years ago
Do you really think Mueller has shot his load?

Uh....he's never really had any live ammunition to begin with. And now Rosenstein has absolved the Trump team of collusion in any form. Deal with it.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1.6  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Rex Block @2.1.5    6 years ago
And now Rosenstein has absolved the Trump team of collusion in any form. Deal with it.

How R U gonna deal with it when the meat of Mueller's investigation slaps U upside the face ?

Dulay
Professor Expert
2.1.7  Dulay  replied to  Rex Block @2.1.5    6 years ago
And now Rosenstein has absolved the Trump team of collusion in any form. 

I elect that comment for the 'Delusion of the day' award. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago
Meanwhile, an article appeared in the New Yorker which reveals that Trump and or his friends have paid numerous women to keep quiet about having affairs with him.

Was Michael Jackson Guilty ?

Is everyone in Congress that used the "Payoff Fund" Guilty ? 

Does money to save money make someone "Guilty" ALL the time ?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @2.2    6 years ago

It's the next step, we could all see it coming when they suddenly turned on Bill Clinton.

First there was protests, then recounts, then asking delegates to withhold votes, then the leaks, then the collusion narrative and now its getting women to make sexual abuse charges.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.2  It Is ME  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.1    6 years ago

I've noticed that good old Gloria is out of the picture now. Hope her clients got their monies worth. thinking

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.1    6 years ago

One of the women says Trump tried to pay her immediately after the sex was concluded. She was offended. "I really liked him" she says.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.2    6 years ago

You bet! That is almost always a part of women making long delayed accusations against politicians. Someone has to encourage them one way or another and hide in the background. It is really like opposition research. The ones I find most interesting involve the deal where the woman gets paid hush money to never talk about the incident and SOMEHOW that gets into the news!

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.5  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.3    6 years ago
One of the women says Trump tried to pay her immediately after the sex was concluded. She was offended. "I really liked him" she says.

And the court case is ongoing ?

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.6  It Is ME  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.4    6 years ago
The ones I find most interesting involve the deal where the woman gets paid hush money to never talk about the incident and SOMEHOW that gets into the news!

30 years later ? laughing dude

Time to try and pry open the money train again it seems.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.7  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.5    6 years ago

The point of all this is that President Trump is blackmail-able. And he knows it. He has paid numerous women to stay quiet. 

According to Ronan Farrow, the National Enquirer buys the rights to these women's stories and then never prints them. The owner of the National Enquirer is a good friend of Trump. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  It Is ME @2.2.6    6 years ago

When a women signs that kind of agreement AND keeps denying anything happened - you have to ask how did they dredge up the story and how are they able to conceal their own identities - truly amazing!  That's politics today!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.9  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    6 years ago
According to Ronan Farrow, the National Enquirer buys the rights to these women's stories and then never prints them. The owner of the National Enquirer is a good friend of Trump.

Oh ya, I heard him on "the View". How old is he anyway? Looks about 15. Ya, they all ate it right up - it's where the left will go now that their "collusion" dream has faded away.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.10  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    6 years ago
The point of all this is that President Trump is blackmail-able.

Sure ! yak yak

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.2.11  igknorantzrulz  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    6 years ago
The point of all this is that President Trump is blackmail-able. And he knows it. He has paid numerous women to stay quiet

White mail Blackmale-able. Male ordered Bribable

Trump IS being BRIBED as we speak buy the one who putin him in place.

The blinking Neon Light Sign on his forehead isn't visible to many on the wrong side of 'right'

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.2.12  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.7    6 years ago
the National Enquirer buys the rights to these women's stories and then never prints them. The owner of the National Enquirer is a good friend of Trump.

You a National Enquirer fan for "Hard News" ?

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.2.14  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.2.13    6 years ago
Hillary was paid millions by the Russians for US Uranium and this is what your pie hole wants to foam about?

R U really this misguided and gullible ?

Russia owns the 'rights' not the uranium in Canada that takes like a dozen US Agencies to sign off on anything before anything can be done with it.

Did you realize this or not ?   Who cares         your posts are non bearing

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.2.16  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Release The Kraken @2.2.15    6 years ago
How long have you been on the internet?

Obviously not long enough to show you my feelings

1ofmany
Sophomore Silent
2.3  1ofmany  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago
Did Trump pay Russian prostitutes when he visited Moscow for the Miss Universe contest? Is that part of the kompromat mentioned in the dossier.

Well they certainly aren’t going to do him for free. If he had cheated them by running out the door without paying, then that might be a story. 

Rex Block
Freshman Silent
2.4  Rex Block  replied to  JohnRussell @2    6 years ago
Did Trump pay Russian prostitutes

Did Clinton pay for prostitutes in addition to being a serial sexual abuser? Did Obama visit gay bathhouses after hours?