╌>

Sunday Open Message Board

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  bob-nelson  •  6 years ago  •  14 comments

Sunday Open Message Board

Feel free to post on any topic.(In exchange for this open space, please try to stay on topic elsewhere.)

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

Guns?

Trump (lots of possibilities!)?

Russia?

Whatever...

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

Question: Whether there was active collusion or not... what does it mean that the Kremlin was so determined to put Trump in the White House?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

Question: There have been some indications that the Kremlin also intervened in favor of Bernie and the Greens. In other words, the Kremlin wanted anyone except Hillary. What does that signify?

Michael_Knight
Freshman Silent
4.1  Michael_Knight  replied to  Bob Nelson @4    6 years ago
ds, the Kremlin wanted anyone except Hillary. What does that signify?

I am not sure if there is any specific person they wanted.. If anything I would think they would want Hillary in office so they could get more uranium that they could use against us, or sell to those who want to harm us.  Not to mention she is a democrat who would had been like Obama who would be more flexible once he was voted back in.

I dont think they would want Trump as President because he wouldnt take any crap from Russia.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.1  seeder  Bob Nelson  replied to  Michael_Knight @4.1    6 years ago

But... Apparently they worked a lot to get Trump elected (whether he colluded or not is a different question), and also a bit for Bernie and the Greenie (I forget her name). So it looks very much like the Kremlin wanted "anybody but Hillary".

Either that, or the work for Bernie and the Greenie was just to weaken Hillary, and better assure Donald's election.

Or is there another possibility?

TTGA
Professor Silent
4.1.2  TTGA  replied to  Michael_Knight @4.1    6 years ago
I dont think they would want Trump as President because he wouldnt take any crap from Russia.

But Michael, the minute he won, they turned on him and started supporting the never Trump people.  That tells me that it wasn't for Trump or against Hillary or Bernie or Jill.  The purpose was to divide the United States, thus weakening it.  In that, it seems to have succeeded at the cost of 13 operatives, some of whom are probably far outside the jurisdiction of the US Department of Justice.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.3  seeder  Bob Nelson  replied to  TTGA @4.1.2    6 years ago
The purpose was to divide the United States, thus weakening it.

That's sounds like a real possibility. It will be "interesting" to see what the Russians do in the next elections.

Michael_Knight
Freshman Silent
4.1.4  Michael_Knight  replied to  TTGA @4.1.2    6 years ago
But Michael, the minute he won, they turned on him and started supporting the never Trump people.

Its hard to say if they really supported him or not since they put out Pro Trump and anti Trump propaganda, and pro bernie stuff..  I think the just wanted to screw with Americans minds.

That tells me that it wasn't for Trump or against Hillary or Bernie or Jill.  The purpose was to divide the United States, thus weakening it.  In that, it seems to have succeeded at the cost of 13 operatives, some of whom are probably far outside the jurisdiction of the US Department of Justice.

That is Russia purpose to get the nation divided against each other.  It will be our downfall.  However if people here have that true American Identity then they will pull together in the time of great need.

Michael_Knight
Freshman Silent
4.1.5  Michael_Knight  replied to  Bob Nelson @4.1.1    6 years ago

I would just say russia likes to stir the pot.

TTGA
Professor Silent
5  TTGA    6 years ago

Bob,

This is a great idea.  Some of us were wondering how to go about setting up just such a message board. 

One suggestion, rather than make it an article, which will disappear from the FP almost instantly, why not make it a Blog, which can then be cleared every Sunday and ready for the next week's use.  That can easily stay on the FP for a week, even if no one puts anything on it at all.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5.1  seeder  Bob Nelson  replied to  TTGA @5    6 years ago

I'd be glad to host an Open Message Board on my NT blog... but I kinda sorta think some folks might not go there... confused

I was planning on putting up a fresh Message Board every Sunday. If others are interested, it would be a lot better if a different member did the deed each week.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
6  seeder  Bob Nelson    6 years ago

It's Monday!