╌>

Hey Hillary, I’m Proud to be a Gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorable

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  heartland-american  •  6 years ago  •  34 comments

Hey Hillary, I’m Proud to be a Gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorable

Hillary Clinton and the Democrats loathe Red State Americans. And by ‘Red State Americans’ I’m referring to the folks who live in fly-over country — the Heartland.

They despise our values and our traditions. They are repulsed by our patriotism — our devotion to God and Country.

Click here for a free subscription to Todd’s newsletter: a must-read for Conservatives!

President Obama infamously described us a bitter Americans – clinging to our guns and our Bibles.

In 2016 Mrs. Clinton advanced Obama’s narrative by referring to President Trump’s supporters as a bunch of homophobic, xenophobic basket of deplorables. She called us irredeemable.

And just the other day, she feebly stood on foreign soil and doubled down on her elitist snobbery.

“If you look at the map of the United States, there’s all that red in the middle where Trump won,” she said. “I win the coast. I win, you know, Illinois and Minnesota — places like that.”

And that’s when she dropped a dirty smear on her fellow countrymen — the farmers of Kansas and the coal miners of Kentucky.

“But what the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” she said.

Mrs. Clinton went on to say the “Make America Great Again” campaign was about putting black people and women in their place.

“His whole campaign – ‘Make America Great Again’ – was looking backward,” she said. “You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights; you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs.”

In other words, she believes that Trump supporters are a bunch of white supremacists who want their women-folk to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

It was a disgusting, bigoted slur — even by Clinton standards.

Mrs. Clinton would rather associate with pajama boys and nasty women and martini-sipping elites wearing ascots and hemp sweaters.

But truth be told, I’d rather stand alongside a gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorable – than a bitter woman who turned a blind eye when her husband was soiling the dignity of the Oval Office.     https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/hey-hillary-im-proud-to-be-a-gun-toting-bible-clinging-deplorable/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

“So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” she said.

Mrs. Clinton went on to say the “Make America Great Again” campaign was about putting black people and women in their place.

“His whole campaign – ‘Make America Great Again’ – was looking backward,” she said. “You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights; you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs.”

In other words, she believes that Trump supporters are a bunch of white supremacists who want their women-folk to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

It was a disgusting, bigoted slur — even by Clinton standards.

Mrs. Clinton would rather associate with pajama boys and nasty women and martini-sipping elites wearing ascots and hemp sweaters.”

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.2  SteevieGee  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

Wait...  You're a gun-toting, bible clinging deplorable?  I'd bet Hillary thinks you're hot.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.2.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  SteevieGee @1.2    6 years ago

I doubt it.  I don’t have remotely enough wealth to pay to play.  Not that I ever would.  She is s hideous evil beast.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.3  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago
she believes that Trump supporters are a bunch of white supremacists who want their women-folk to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

Actually she said she believed about half of Trump supporters were xenophobic, homophobic, Islamaphobic and sexist. Personally I think that was an over estimate. I think the number was closer to one third of Trump supporters embraced those deplorable traits, but they still made up a large portion of his supporters. Many of those marching in Charlottesville with their tiki torches waving swastikas and confederate flags were also wearing MAGA hats and I would bet nearly every one of them was a Trump supporter.

So no, not all Trump supporters are white supremacists who want their women barefoot and pregnant, but nearly all of those who are white supremacists or sexists support Trump. It would behoove you ask why that is instead of trying to deflect attention from those among you who you know do embrace those traits. I suspect the reason you don't ask that question is because you recognize that Trump would not have won without them. Much like Trump doesn't want to accept the fact that the Russians helped get him elected, his supporters don't want to accept the fact that they never would have won without the support of the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and white supremacists.

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.3.1  Krishna  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.3    6 years ago
Nearly all of those who are white supremacists or sexists support Trump.
It would behoove you ask why that is instead of trying to deflect attention from those among you who you know do embrace those traits. I suspect the reason you don't ask that question is because you recognize that Trump would not have won without them. Much like Trump doesn't want to accept the fact that the Russians helped get him elected, his supporters don't want to accept the fact that they never would have won without the support of the KKK, Neo-Nazi's and white supremacists.
Many of those marching in Charlottesville with their tiki torches waving swastikas and confederate flags were also wearing MAGA hats and I would bet nearly every one of them was a Trump supporter.

That is correct-- their racist and antiSemitic bigotry is obvious in videos of the event:

"You will not replace us! Jews will not replace us!"

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @1.3.1    6 years ago

There are not enough white supremists, kkk, neo Nazis combined in America that had they not voted would have turned a red state blue.  A large percentage of them live in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and Oregon which were overwhelmingly blue .  Bottom line is that these extremists had absolutely nothing to do with Trump winning the Presidency.  

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.4  Krishna  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

Mrs. Clinton would rather associate with pajama boys and nasty women and martini-sipping elites wearing ascots and hemp sweaters.”

By any chance are you aware of the fact that Hillary was not elected president-- and your fear of her great influence to to her elected position is unfounded? What are you trying to do-- get her impeached and removed from office?

Because-- she is not president-- nor is she a Senator-- nor is she Secretary of State.... at this point.

Oh-- did your realize that she no longer hold any public office...?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
1.4.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  Krishna @1.4    6 years ago

She’s a public figure who may run again who made public comments that were reported on. Proud to be seen as a deplorable by her.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.4.2  A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1.4.1    6 years ago
Proud to be seen as a deplorable by her.
Well, as long as you're proud of who and What you are … wear the badge of honor you boys covet … DEPLORABLE IS AS DEPLORABLE BELIEVES …

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
1.5  A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51 @1    6 years ago

Yeah, go figure where anyone would come up with that …

Go fuckin' figure!

Willjay9
Freshman Silent
2  Willjay9    6 years ago

Actually you need to tell that to Trump seeing as though be has openly said he would have no problem taking that gun you're toting out of your god fearing deplorable hand!

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    6 years ago

Todd Starnes  the forever faux christian persecution complex idiot.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @3    6 years ago

Todd Starnes is a great patriotic American. 

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  lady in black  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1    6 years ago

Todd Starnes is a grade A asshole

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.1.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @3.1.1    6 years ago

Nice to know what you think of real Patriotic Americans.  Not a real surprise.  

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3.1.3  lady in black  replied to  XXJefferson51 @3.1.2    6 years ago

He's a fake and a fraud.  

I am a Patriotic American and a Gold Star Mom, but I'm not a fraud or a phony.

Your are clueless as to what constitutes a Patriotic American

Randy
Sophomore Participates
3.1.4  Randy  replied to  lady in black @3.1.3    6 years ago

As a veteran I thank you for your incredible sacrifice.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
3.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  lady in black @3    6 years ago

And you presume to sit in judgement over him declaring his Christianity faux.  Judge not lest he be judged.  

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
4  Dismayed Patriot    6 years ago

"Hillary Clinton and the Democrats loathe Red State Americans. And by ‘Red State Americans’ I’m referring to the folks who live in fly-over country — the Heartland. They despise our values and our traditions."

If your values and traditions are xenophobia, homophobia, Islamaphobia, white supremacy and holding onto the disgusting unequal ideology of the Confederacy, then yes, I despise your values and your traditions. That is what Hillary defined as "deplorable".

"They are repulsed by our patriotism — our devotion to God and Country."

Nonsense. No Democrat, liberal or progressive is repulsed by patriotism and devotion to your country or your own personal God. Democrats fully support every American who wants to be patriotic and they will fight for every Americans religious freedom to worship whatever God they want. Now if your "patriotism" is for the treasonous Confederacy that wrote its own constitution so they could continue owning humans as cattle and then attacked the Union and killed hundreds of thousands of true American soldiers, then no, I do not respect that kind of "patriotism" because it's not patriotism, it's support of treason.

So fly the American flag high, wear a flag pin, go to church every day if you want, choose to repress your gay tendencies if you think that's what your religion demands, no one is forcing you to be gay or to have an abortion, that is your choice and freedom as provided by the constitution. But remember that just like your religion or way of life is protected by the constitution, so is the life style of your law abiding, tax paying atheist gay neighbor who chose to have an abortion. Their life style is NOT an attack on yours just because of its existence.

Pedro
Professor Participates
5  Pedro    6 years ago

I'm sure she and everybody else cares.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
6  luther28    6 years ago

Not for nothing, but you folks do realize that the election is over and Hillary lost. Just pointing it out.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  luther28 @6    6 years ago

She hasn’t figured it out yet.  She’s still casting blame and saying white married women were controlled by others to not vote for her. 

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
7  A. Macarthur    6 years ago

Some of these bad-ass gun-lover-delusional boys who think they're one day going to "water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants" …

… you might test your testosterone-muscles by leaving your guns at home and going to, let's say, an Eagles game and running your un-armed tough-talk at my neighborhood boys.

In the meantime … "deplorable" fits the unapologetic enablers of gutless legislators like the NRA blood money distributors … and their supporters.

THIS IS WHO MANY OF THEM ARE …

IMG_0221.JPG

GOP candidate in Maine calls Parkland student ‘skinhead lesbian’

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur @7    6 years ago

Long live the NRA, America’s premier defender of individual liberty and personal rights.  A proud non gun owning member.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur @7    6 years ago

Speaking of the 🦅 Eagles, I’m glad they won the super bowl as I can’t stand New England.  They have a lot of fine Christian gentlemen on that team.  

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
7.2.1  A. Macarthur  replied to  XXJefferson51 @7.2    6 years ago

Indeed they do; a most decent group of players with good community ties.

Happy to have a friendly dialogue with you.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
7.2.2  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  A. Macarthur @7.2.1    6 years ago

Expect to see the San Francisco 49ers to be their big rival for the NFC Championship next season.  And yes, there is precedent for my comment.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8  seeder  XXJefferson51    6 years ago

I’m proud to be counted as a enemy of Hillary.  I wear my bitter clinging, rural deplorable status with great pride.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
8.1  arkpdx  replied to  XXJefferson51 @8    6 years ago

I am right there with you 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
8.1.1  seeder  XXJefferson51  replied to  arkpdx @8.1    6 years ago

There are many more of us than she or her secular progressive followers want to admit.  They still can’t figure out why they lost. The greatest upset in recent political history!  We shall stand together.