╌>

Report : Ivanka Trump To Be Involved With Planning For Korea Summit Meeting

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  70 comments

While Rex Tillerson has been ousted as secretary of state, Ivanka Trump will meet with South Korea’s foreign minister on her upcoming visit to the United States.

See the source image

...Though it was not disclosed what would be discussed at the meeting, reports suggested it would involve planning for summits between the U.S. and North Korea, and between North and South Korea. Last week, President Donald Trump said he would meet with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un for talks, potentially becoming the first U.S. president to do so.

Before Tillerson was abruptly let go on Tuesday, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported that Kang would meet with him on Friday regarding North Korea and other issues.

...Before leading the U.S. delegation to the closing ceremony at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics last month, she had dinner with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and briefed him on her father’s new North Korea sanctions. Ivanka Trump had “ the appropriate access to the president ,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said at the time when asked if she had appropriate security clearance.

According to reports , the president's eldest daughter remains on a temporary security clearance. Her husband, Jared Kushner, recently had his top-secret clearance downgraded.

Before becoming a senior White House adviser, Ivanka Trump had no foreign policy or government experience.

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-tillerson-south-korea-849409

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Maybe she will be the next Sec. Of State.  

Stranger things have happened in this administration. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

And here I thought she was FLOTUS.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  cjcold @1.1    6 years ago

She is little more than a joke and a sex toy for daddy.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @1.1.1    6 years ago

I'd boink her. The only thing I agree with her daddy on.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

She's way smarter than anyone on this forum. And I don't think she will be tripping and falling down all the time, whilst in a fit of coughing and wheezing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.2    6 years ago
She's way smarter than anyone on this forum.

Based on what? 

She was born into wealth and given every single possible advantage in life.  She seems like a pleasant enough person.  I dont know what else there is to say about her other than she has no qualifications to be a US diplomat. 

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2.2  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.1    6 years ago
Based on what?

Well, let's start with the post I am replying to. That should be enough to prove his point.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.2.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  bugsy @1.2.2    6 years ago

Bugsy , your contributions to this forum resemble ant turds. 

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
1.2.6  JaneDoe  replied to    6 years ago

Some people claim to be the great supporters of women. Of course they only feel that way if the women are on their side politically.

Sad!!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.2.7  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    6 years ago

Expect another slap down for your ongoing personal derogatory attacks.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to    6 years ago

Are you kidding me?  Trump has sexualized his own daughters long before we came along.  He gave Howard Stern permission to refer to her as a nice piece of ass during an interview.  When the other daughter was but an infant he speculated to a friend about what kind of a rack she would eventually have.  Where is your indignation over a father doing that to his own daughters?   Trump sexualizes women all of the time so why don't you have a problem with that?  

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.2.9  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @1.2.5    6 years ago
Bugsy , your contributions to this forum resemble ant turds.

Thank you for admitting by posts contribute something to this forum. Yours?    Not so much....

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.3  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Maybe she will be the next Sec. Of State.  

Stranger things have happened in this administration.

So what? Bobby Kennedy was JFK's AG.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Jasper2529 @1.3    6 years ago

Kennedy had worked as a legal counsel for the United States Senate for almost a decade prior to being named Attorney General. 

What is Ivanka's record of public or government service prior to being made "Senior Adviser To The President" ? 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.3.2  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.1    6 years ago
What is Ivanka's record of public or government service prior to being made "Senior Adviser To The President" ? 

Other than her being Trump's successful daughter in her own right, what is your point?  There are plenty of nepotism examples in US government history. Please read the link in comment  2.1.16

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.3.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1.3.1    6 years ago

It's not an official title.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    6 years ago

Involved with?

So what?  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2    6 years ago

So what?

So what?

So what?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    6 years ago

Well if they confine her to planning what the US delegation will wear, I guess it will be allright. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.1    6 years ago

That's what I mean. John. I'm sure she's not going to develop the strategy and write the speeches. So what's the big deal?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @2.1.2    6 years ago

She is meeting with the foreign minister. They are not going to be talking about clothes. 

Why is she a senior adviser to the president? There isn't supposed to be nepotism in the US government. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.4  Raven Wing  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    6 years ago
They are not going to be talking about clothes.

But.....But.....what else does the bimbo know what to talk about?

Oh....wait.....yeah.....shoes! And handbags! And of course, her Brand! 

Yes indeed.....there will be some very important conversations going on between here and the foreign minister. Likely about setting up a outlet for her Brand in N. Korea.   /s

I'm sure she will have her Dadums 100% support.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    6 years ago

Do you suppose it has anything to do with her father wanting to have sex with her?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.6  Greg Jones  replied to  cjcold @2.1.5    6 years ago

Is that lame ass comment all ya' got?

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.7  cjcold  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.6    6 years ago

Pretty sure that daddy spoke those lust-full words about his daughter. Hell, I'd fuck her too.

Old Hermit
Sophomore Silent
2.1.8  Old Hermit  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.6    6 years ago
Do you suppose it has anything to do with her father wanting to have sex with her?
Is that lame ass comment all ya' got?

Lame comment? 

More like a natural question to be asking.

Related image

Image result for trump and daughter gif Related image

Draft Washington Post Column Claimed Trump Said He Was "Sexually Attracted" To His Teenage Daughter

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published Tuesday.

Trump was reportedly referring to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The quote was circulated Monday in a draft of Cohen's piece “Our Next President, The Godfather" that was sent to outlets that syndicate the column, a source told BuzzFeed News. The quote did not appear in the later, final version of the piece carried by the Post and other outlets.

Cohen's column details the president-elect’s increasingly blurred familial and political ties as he prepares to enter the White House.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.10  It Is ME  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.4    6 years ago
But.....But.....what else does the bimbo know what to talk about?

That Bimbo.....as you call her....surpasses anything you've done in life.

But....she just a women to you huh ! close call

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.11  Raven Wing  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.10    6 years ago

That Bimbo.....as you call her....surpasses anything you've done in life.

And you know this how????  YOU know absolutely nothing about my personal life and yet you say she surpasses anything I've done in my life? 

Wow!  You are a true Trumpet know it all, that knows absolutely nothing, but, how to shoot off your mouth. Just like Trump.

Buzz off.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.12  It Is ME  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.11    6 years ago
And you know this how????

'Cause your on NT....she's NOT !

She's done better than I have too. thumbs up

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.13  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.12    6 years ago

Hero worship much? 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.14  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.13    6 years ago
Hero worship much?

I love "Accomplished Women".....you ?

Or....do you believe women only vote the same as their husband and sons do. laughing dude

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.15  magnoliaave  replied to  cjcold @2.1.5    6 years ago

Sick comment.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.16  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.3    6 years ago
There isn't supposed to be nepotism in the US government.

Donald Trump is in good company: John Adams, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, JFK, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, among others.

http://listverse.com/2017/04/29/top-10-blatant-examples-of-nepotism-in-the-us-presidency/ 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.17  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.14    6 years ago

I admire a lot of accomplished women. 

I don't necessarily think they are "better" than I am though. 

I don't have anything particular against Ivanka Trump, although I see no evidence that she did anything other than capitalize on the enormous privilege she was born into. 

She reminds me a lot of Gwyneth Paltrow. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.18  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.17    6 years ago
I don't have anything particular against Ivanka Trump, although I see no evidence that she did anything other than capitalize on the enormous privilege she was born into.

Would you turn down Privilege and not allow yourself to make something of it, if it was afforded you ?

But of course.....only a MAN could turn down privilege....because he IS a man.....right ? close call

Manly Kennedy's come to mind.

Digging a whole

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.19  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.18    6 years ago

Well , she publicly supports her pathological liar and misogynist father. That's about 2 1/2 strikes against her right there. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.20  It Is ME  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.19    6 years ago
Well ,

Well ......... oh ya ? close call

So did the Kennedy's.....but they were the "Liberal" bomb . crazy

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.21  Raven Wing  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.12    6 years ago

BS.....just because I am on NT does not mean that I don't have a life of my own. You really show your colors to talk smack about people you know NOTHING about, only what you choose to dreg up in your own mind.

I owned an operated my own business for over 15 years, and sold it for very nice profit. My company was the first company to produce plastic hand held shopping baskets in the US, and I had 17 patents on my own wire products for the supermarket and floral nursery industries. I sold my products to colleges, supermarkets, and drug stores across the country as well as exported them to other countries. I also sold them to the US government facilities around the world. 

I have a Masters degree in Business Management and worked as a paralegal for a Criminal law firm. PLUS, I taught computer science and software applications at two Community Colleges, and am a current software Technical Beta Tester for software companies such as Microsoft, Corel, and several other software developers. I am also a developer of Access databases.

So yeah.....I'm just a know nothing air head.........and it appears that YOU are here on NT far more than I am, so who are YOU to talk smack about me being here?

Go peddle your blow hole BS elsewhere. 

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.22  It Is ME  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.21    6 years ago
just because I am on NT does not mean that I don't have a life of my own.

I NEVER said you didn't have YOUR OWN life.

I operate my own business also....STILL....but I have never said a women is only good for choosing wardrobes or shoes.

YOU DID !

I also said SHE has done better than I have....which YOU DIDN'T !

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.23  Raven Wing  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.22    6 years ago

Go talk your smack to someone who gives a ratz azz what you think. I don't, but, I am sure there are some here who do.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.24  It Is ME  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.23    6 years ago
Go talk your smack to someone who gives a ratz azz what you think.

But I CARE about what you REALLY thought about a women.

I suppose we can chalk that down as.....REAL HONEST Differences between a Liberal and a Conservative.

I'm FOR accomplished women....you apparently like to degrade women.

Remind me who used the word "BIMBO" again ?

Ain't life grand ?

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1.25  Greg Jones  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.21    6 years ago

Jealously rears its ugly head.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
2.1.26  magnoliaave  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.24    6 years ago

I am not in favor of Ivanka being involved, but a  bimbo she isn't.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
2.1.27  It Is ME  replied to  magnoliaave @2.1.26    6 years ago

She may be smarter than the media makes her out to be.

What we have in congress now, hasn't done one thing, and they are supposed to be our smartest !

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.28  Raven Wing  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1.25    6 years ago

Oh please.....my Father NEVER would have fondled me like Trump has his own daughter.  I should be jealous that she has no objection to being fondled by her own Father who is a crotch grabber and takes advantage of women whenever it pleases him and then brags about it? 

Really? Really laughing dude

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.29  XXJefferson51  replied to  It Is ME @2.1.10    6 years ago

Great take down.  Well said.  She should never have called Ivanka a bimbo.  But since Clinton that’s what liberals say about women they don’t like.  

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.30  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.17    6 years ago

So what are your conservative points of view you repress here because you don’t want to be seen as a centrist here because you want to project a hard left agenda here?  Yes, I read to that effect from you elsewhere on the site.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.31  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  XXJefferson51 @2.1.30    6 years ago

I dont waste time with you. 

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
2.1.32  XXJefferson51  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.31    6 years ago

Just answer the question!  Not that hard to do.  

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3  lennylynx    6 years ago

Not that she could even begin to handle it, but I would rather have Ivanka completely in charge of this meeting and talking to Kim herself, than her father doing it.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1  Greg Jones  replied to  lennylynx @3    6 years ago

Tell us why you want that, if you even know why.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
3.1.1  lennylynx  replied to  Greg Jones @3.1    6 years ago

Sure Gregger.  Well, for starters, Ivanka does not appear to be the complete and utter moron that her father obviously is.  She also appears to have normal, adult emotions, not the indulged 3-year-old brat emotions that diminish her father so greatly.  I hope this helps explain my preference.  I could give you plenty more reasons if you'd like.

luther28
Sophomore Silent
5  luther28    6 years ago

This is not a good idea, would rather see someone along the lines of a Bill Richardson involved, at least he has a half assed idea of what goes on and the mindset of the North Koreans.

But then that may make too much sense.