╌>

Tomi Lahren Sticks Handgun Down The Front Of Her Yoga Pants

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  63 comments

Tomi Lahren Sticks Handgun Down The Front Of Her Yoga Pants

TOMI LAHREN’S GUN IN YOGA PANTS INSTAGRAM POST SPARKS SOCIAL MEDIA RIDICULE

Tomi Lahren is once again facing the mirth of the internet. This time the conservative TV personality is being mocked for her fashion sense. Well, one fashion choice in particular.

Last week, the 25-year-old posted a photo on  Instagram , featuring herself in yoga pants—with a handgun seemingly stuffed down the front. 

The Fox News contributor was promoting the pants for Alexo Athletica, which specially designed a front pocket for women to carry a firearm while they exercise, should they so choose.

Lahren wrote in the caption, "Live. Speak. Stand. Run. Carry with Confidence. Ladies, chances are your assailant is gonna be bigger, stronger and faster and that’s why you have @alexoathletica for your gun, your mace, or even your phone."​

Alexo Athletica is a sportswear company with a pro-gun message. A statement on the company's website decries "big name athletic companies [that] shy away from promoting one’s second amendment right and certainly have never built in the ability to do so." In contrast, "Alexo will never back down from supporting a woman’s right to choose how she defends herself while striving to bring the best in fashionable, functional active carry-wear to the market."

Lahren posted the photo of herself on Friday, the day before millions marched to protest gun violence and demand stricter gun control in the nationwide March for Our Lives protest . Perhaps that why the post struck a particular nerve—and why many did not hesitate to tell Lahren what they really thought of her armed fashion statement. 

On Saturday, Lahren criticized the March for our Lives protests, t weeting , "Simply being anti-NRA is not a solution. March FOR something, not just against everything." On Monday, host of Comedy Centra's The Opposition Jordan Klepper took his turn at mocking Lahren, echoing sarcastically, “You have to march for something. Like, what is the March for Our Lives even for? Be clear!"

Previously, Lahren has been chewed out on the internet for a comment on kicking her dog , for sharing a doctored image of footballer Colin Kaepernick and for blaming the Tide Pod challenge on "the left." 

http://www.newsweek.com/tomi-lahren-keeps-hand-gun-stuffed-her-yoga-pants-862018

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago
Camden's Finest @anbrll00

Tomi Lahren fucked a gun and got pregnant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan P.E. ❄️ 🇵🇷 @jrivera64

Tomi Lahren has one mission in life: Sexualize guns so fat old white losers buy more guns thinking a hot chick will have sex with them.

======================================================================

JBB
Professor Principal
1.1  JBB  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

That look doesn't say fierce. It says dumb as a rock...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @1.1    6 years ago

She's so tough....not.

I want to see her go out in the field where she can't do her hair, her nails, or her make-up and doesn;t get to shower for a few days.

Women like this really make me laugh because it's all fluff and no substance.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
1.1.2  nightwalker  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1.1    6 years ago

LOL

Trout, taking her away from so much as her hair brush and there'd would be tears before you even got started.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  nightwalker @1.1.2    6 years ago

LOL! Kinda what I was thinking.

She's one of those women that if you told her she would only be allowed one type of make-up for the rest of her life she wouldn't be able to make a decision

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

Penis envy?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.2.2  Skrekk  replied to  Tessylo @1.2    6 years ago

It's a safe enough place to keep her gun since she already shot off her dick.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

If you are a woman who needs to have a gun aimed at your crotch while you are exercising you have "issues". 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Good!  Now take off the safety and do some crunches, please.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5    6 years ago

Dear God....when she finally has a baby she won't need an episiotomy! 

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1    6 years ago
she won't need an episiotomy!

Or even an epistomology (whatever that is).

Enoch
Masters Quiet
5.1.2  Enoch  replied to  Krishna @5.1.1    6 years ago

Dear Friend Krishna: I know you know this.

I post it in case some do not.

Epistemology is that field of learning which addresses the question of how do we know what we know.

It comes from the Greek Epis Temos.

Great comment.

Please keep them coming.

Enoch.

Pedro
Professor Participates
6  Pedro    6 years ago

Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
6.1  nightwalker  replied to  Pedro @6    6 years ago

Anytime you see a woman running toward you digging into her yoga pants for a heavy bulge, play it safe and run like crazy, in case she's NOT happy to see you.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7  devangelical    6 years ago

Seems like a logical place while doing some downward facing dog for the NRA.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
8  nightwalker    6 years ago

You'd have thought somebody, anybody would have told her that pouch is designed for derringers and other SMALL pocket firearms.

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful then a belly-bulge in the shape of a gun, right side up or upside down.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
8.1  Skrekk  replied to  nightwalker @8    6 years ago

Pouch?   I always suspected that Tomi Lahren was a marsupial.

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Skrekk @8.1    6 years ago
Tomi Lahren was a marsupial.

Or perhaps even...Tom Lehrer!

Hunting Song

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
8.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    6 years ago
Tom Lehrer

He's one of my few heroes.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
8.1.3  nightwalker  replied to  Krishna @8.1.1    6 years ago

LOL

That clip is a kick!

It's true, hunting has always been dangerous Ghangus Kaun (hope that's right, spelling checker got crazy then fainted I think, when it hit those words) accidently killed his brother and co-ruler with a bow while hunting, and that's not the first or last time that's happened over the centuries.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
8.1.4  Freefaller  replied to  nightwalker @8.1.3    6 years ago

Not being a spelling Nazi, just trying to help.  It's Genghis Khan

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Trout Giggles  replied to  nightwalker @8.1.3    6 years ago

I thought that was Atilla the Hun?

freepress
Freshman Silent
9  freepress    6 years ago

She is such a joke. This is the kind of irresponsible gun owner that is promoting the NRA lobbyist agenda.

nightwalker
Sophomore Silent
9.1  nightwalker  replied to  freepress @9    6 years ago

In a normal society, you'd think she'd be doing more harm than good.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
9.2  sixpick  replied to  freepress @9    6 years ago

She's a cutie pie, isn't she?  Oh yes, one day she'll be an old hag with an old bald headed fat man she calls her husband.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  sixpick @9.2    6 years ago

Just like the rest of us middle aged women.....

Most middle aged women would look better if they rid themselves of the 250 pound bald guy walking beside her

PJ
Masters Quiet
12  PJ    6 years ago

I think there's a pattern with some female President Trump supporters.

They are fascinated with their hoo-ha's

Exhibit A:  This young lady thinks it's important to point a gun at her hoo-ha  

yoga pants with .jpg

What's she really saying.............. perhaps she's afraid that someone will try and steal her hoo-ha or maybe she thinks someone might try and grab it.  

Exhibit B:  This young lady thinks it's important to point an arrow at her hoo-ha.  So, what's she really saying............Female trump Fan.jpg

Ummmmm..........never mind, I'm pretty sure she really is hoping someone will want to grab her hoo-ha.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
12.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  PJ @12    6 years ago
What's she really saying.............. perhaps she's afraid that someone will try and steal her hoo-ha or maybe she thinks someone might try and grab it.

You're right. The gun is clearly Trump prevention.  Maybe she was invited to a private meeting with the president* that day. 

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
15  Freefaller    6 years ago

Hopefully no one tries to emulate her example that is neither a safe nor secure way to carry a pistol.

It Is ME
Masters Guide
16  It Is ME    6 years ago

Niiiiiccccce ! Big hugs