╌>

Alex Jones Goes There : Tells Blacks To Go Back To Africa

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  11 comments

Alex Jones Goes There : Tells Blacks To Go Back To Africa

Alex Jones to black Americans: "If America's so bad, the whole thing is, why don't you go to Africa?"

yahoo.com

Alex Jones Blasted for Telling Unhappy African-Americans to ‘Go to Africa’

Jon Levine

Alex Jones revived a centuries-old racial taunt Wednesday, telling African-Americans that if they aren’t happy in the United States, they should go to Africa.

“Again, if America is so bad — the whole thing is — why don’t you go to Africa,” said Jones. “I’ve heard from so many black folks that were liberals until they went to Africa and they saw how bad it was in some areas and they went ‘Wow, man I’m glad I’m here.”

Criticism came swiftly from people who reminded Jones of the existence of slavery.

“Nope, Alex Jones. My ancestors were involuntarily brought to America in the 18th century,” one woman tweeted. “So, I am staying in America to give you something to talk about on your show.”

Jones, who is currently being sued for fueling false claims that the Sandy Hook shooting was faked, has previously accused Bill Gates of being a eugenicist , and speculated about child slave colonies on Mars.  But his latest statement was still striking enough to catch the attention of Bobby Lewis, a researcher for the liberal group Media Matters. Lewis was the first to flag the remark on Twitter.

Jones did not immediately respond to a request for comment from TheWrap.

Here are some other responses:

Nope, Alex Jones. My ancestors were involuntarily brought to America in the 18th century. So, I am staying in America to give you something to talk about on your show.

— Darlene (@hessiebates4) April 18, 2018

Therein lies the truth of what these people like Alex Jones believe: it doesn't matter how many generations deep you are as an American; you could have more generations than they do but to be not-white is to be of some other place. Your complaints are invalid as a result. https://t.co/sPbXZZjkK8

— Matt Ortega (@MattOrtega) April 18, 2018

Just in case you were under the opinion that Alex Jones was just a conspiracy theorizing rageaholic, you’ll see here that he’s actually a racist conspiracy theorizing rageaholic. https://t.co/tSOSxscsVJ

— Sleeping Giants (@slpng_giants) April 18, 2018

If Alex Jones doesn’t like it, he should just go back to Mordor.

– (((Evan “Fuck Scott Pruitt” Jacobs))) (@esjacobs) April 18, 2018

*sigh*

This man’s entire existence is just a waste of a good spicy BBQ sauce salesman. Anything else is him stepping outside his lane.

– Ben Philippe (@gohomeben) April 18, 2018

If this isn’t enough to make @YouTube cancel his show, nothing will

– DeeDee CatFace (@deplorkibble) April 18, 2018

He should be sent to Mars.

– Ron Robertson (@ronrob0820) April 18, 2018

Hmmm if u don’t like it, just go back to Europe…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

To say the comment was a dog whistle to his racist audience is putting it mildly. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1    6 years ago

I saw some complaints about using Raw Story as a source the other day because Media Bias rates it far left.

Someone could have pointed out the Alex Jones  Infowars is rated by Media Bias as  farther to the right of far right in a category labeled tin foil hat.

Alex Jones is by his own admission an entertainer.... a bat shit crazy 'actor'.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Split Personality @1.1    6 years ago

I don't think any of those media rating sites are really accurate. On paper, you can compare a left wing site to Infowars. But in reality nothing compares to it. 

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
1.1.2  Explorerdog  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    6 years ago

But he is officially bat shit crazy

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.1.3  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Split Personality @1.1    6 years ago
Alex Jones is by his own admission an entertainer.... a bat shit crazy 'actor'.

That doesn't obviate the fact that he's a dangerous POS because he's got an actual following of like-minded POSs.

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1.4  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    6 years ago

You are correct, mainly because MB allows viewers/users to vote on the accuracy of the targeted websites.  So there is no control or objectivity.

It's oft compared to Wiki's accuracy.

Randy
Sophomore Participates
2  Randy    6 years ago

Is he going to go back where he came from? I am sure Native Americans would appreciate it.

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  Kavika   replied to  Randy @2    6 years ago

I know this is one Native that would love to see the POS shipped off to Devils Island. I'm sure many of the parents of Sandy Hook would like to get his fat ass alone in a room. 

Pure scum

DocPhil
Sophomore Quiet
3  DocPhil    6 years ago

we can't send this loony-tune back to where he came.......wherever it is, they won't take him.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4  Dean Moriarty    6 years ago

Sounds like he could be a supporter of Marcus Garvey's Back to Africa movement. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4    6 years ago

no, I think the young Alex Jones is in this picture somewhere

See the source image